PDA

View Full Version : tailor

Excalibur
09-11-2002, 11:04 AM
didnt classic used to have tailoring commands for awhile? i notice that some of the other servers have them. i remember classic having them, i think, but what happened to them? im talking about setcoatcolor commands and stuff

Flamingblaze
09-11-2002, 11:06 AM
Tailoring commands should be implemented uniformly everywhere, it would make it alot easier on players instead of just a diff. system on every server, just my two cents.

Excalibur
09-11-2002, 11:23 AM
horray for someone finally agreeing with me?

XxxxneosoftxxxX
09-11-2002, 11:27 AM
Originally posted by Excalibur
horray for someone finally agreeing with me?

yeah I agree, it makes things way easier. that's 1 thing I disliked about maloria(other than cyberX) is that too change you gotta do all this crap.

Flamingblaze
09-11-2002, 11:29 AM
Originally posted by XxxxneosoftxxxX

yeah I agree, it makes things way easier. that's 1 thing I disliked about maloria(other than cyberX) is that too change you gotta do all this crap. I really didn't much care for their graphics or really anything. If you liked the graphics it may have been okay, I can't give an honest opinion as I never sat down and actually PLAYED.

Excalibur
09-11-2002, 11:33 AM
blargh the wrath of the single line post quote. mahhh braaaiinnn

no offense, its just annoying the heck out of me. -_-;;

XxxxneosoftxxxX
09-11-2002, 11:34 AM
Originally posted by Flamingblaze
I really didn't much care for their graphics or really anything. If you liked the graphics it may have been okay, I can't give an honest opinion as I never sat down and actually PLAYED.

I thought it sucked, then I started playing there a bit, it's actually quie nice, they have nice events, and they come up with these awesome new ideas everyday. It's not like one of those half ass servers that just gets up, and everyone's like "HOLY S&^*&^%^ ASS, THIS IS TIGHT" and then there are no updates for months.

Tyhm
09-11-2002, 11:47 AM
Armapermaclothes stores up to 3 suits, lets you swap them out in-field. Even that was pushing it. Too much risk as it is of people getting in a Red verses Blue game and suddenly switching sides, or so. Plus if you don't need a clotheschanging shop, there goes half the buildings in Classic. AC2's meaningless, Taylor Richaard's is a waste of money...as Galen pointed out before leaving the first time, if everything's handed to you, it's not a game. Bad enough there are no overworld baddies, people can't even be arsed to walk from point A to point B anymore for fear that something interesting might happen along the way.

It's not for a lack of knowing how to - believe me submitters, I could do it in roughly 3 lines (or as Kyle0654 liked to say, 1 very long line...I think that was him anyway), just as I'm perfectly aware that there could be a goldsword on Graal, and there could be fullhearts, I didn't get here by being a ***** - it's a concious choice NOT to fill the server with even MORE un-classic-like crap. If you don't like it, convince the Classic-Isn't-Classic-Anymore camp to shut up first.

Flamingblaze
09-11-2002, 11:52 AM
Originally posted by Tyhm
Armapermaclothes stores up to 3 suits, lets you swap them out in-field. Even that was pushing it. Too much risk as it is of people getting in a Red verses Blue game and suddenly switching sides, or so. Plus if you don't need a clotheschanging shop, there goes half the buildings in Classic. AC2's meaningless, Taylor Richaard's is a waste of money...as Galen pointed out before leaving the first time, if everything's handed to you, it's not a game. Bad enough there are no overworld baddies, people can't even be arsed to walk from point A to point B anymore for fear that something interesting might happen along the way.

It's not for a lack of knowing how to - believe me submitters, I could do it in roughly 3 lines (or as Kyle0654 liked to say, 1 very long line...I think that was him anyway), just as I'm perfectly aware that there could be a goldsword on Graal, and there could be fullhearts, I didn't get here by being a ***** - it's a concious choice NOT to fill the server with even MORE un-classic-like crap. If you don't like it, convince the Classic-Isn't-Classic-Anymore camp to shut up first. Point me to them and I shall smite them with mine mighty french bread!

Goboom
09-13-2002, 06:04 AM
Originally posted by Flamingblaze
Tailoring commands should be implemented uniformly everywhere, it would make it alot easier on players instead of just a diff. system on every server, just my two cents. I totally disagree with this...because some servers may want your look to be by how much say EP you have with your character....and when you reach a certain level that you may change it yourself...and why dont you guys just add it into a system with a - in front of it, there are so many tailor systems out there that people will let you use or you can make one they arent that hard...:rollseyes: