PDA

View Full Version : Guilds Guilds Guilds

Nemesis
09-10-2002, 08:16 PM
Alright...seems that a lot of people have been going back and forth with this guild thing.

First off, I'd love for the guild CP to be re-written... Yet people forget all the guild rules, it's kinda understandable considering the website hasn't been updated in what 20 years x_x

As for guilds...Guilds last as long as the people who love the guilds keep them lasting.... Guilds with under members will be delted ....it's always been that way, it'll always end up that way...

As for deleting guilds...guilds with copyright and dual meaning...eg. Rune...it has a lot of different meanings.. yet it goes to the popular one...Rune the game that was released, yet the guild was out before the game was released (I do believe so)...

Anyhow...I will be discussing with unixmad about guild life... I do know if your guild is inactive, for a period of time, it'll be deleted....I'm sorry, but it has to be done, the guild life has to be updated...we cannot have 1000 guilds...with 200 of them active, and the rest waiting for others to come back and tkae control of their guild...

Frankly everyone is in a lot of guilds now, and the multi-guilding is really tarnished the guild life, and nowadays we'll never get back to the elite and exclusive guilds because everyone joins everyone else's guild...

Guilds that are inactive for 2 months will be deleted... Guilds in the queue with under 10 supporters after 2 weeks, will be removed from the queue...

The reason is because if you wanted your guild up, it wouldn't take more than 2 weeks to get a guild up...I know...I've done a lot of them... Anyhow..

When the rules are updated...and posted then it'll be fine...anyhow :) enjoy...I'll post later

XxxxneosoftxxxX
09-10-2002, 10:02 PM
Thanks for the 411 Nemmy

Minoc
09-11-2002, 12:38 AM
I don't like that an admin is allowed to insult paying customers that he disagree with.

Flamingblaze
09-11-2002, 03:05 AM
Originally posted by Minoc
I don't like that an admin is allowed to insult paying customers that he disagree with. Wah

Minoc
09-11-2002, 03:09 AM
Originally posted by Flamingblaze
You sir, are an idiot. I'm saying if they don't tell me what their guild MEANS in 2 weeks they go bye bye. Learn to read, it's useful. And I've decided I've given you enough chances, next bad move you make with guilds (copyrighted, from tv or something, etc) and your privileges are gone. I've had more than enough of you.

VampiricTutorNewHD
09-11-2002, 07:34 AM
Haha, that is typical of KA to post.

Guess what KA? Much as you'd like to think we have to explain ourselves to you, we don't. We shouldn't have to explain why we do what we do. That's like the murderer explaining why he murders, it is irrelevant. The person is still dead(or the guild is still made) reguardless, because the rules of life(or guilds) apply to it. Bottom line: if the guild is legal in that it is not copyrighted or contains offensive language, then it should be put up.

Flamingblaze
09-11-2002, 07:46 AM
Guilds will follow the rules or not be put up. Tough frickin luck kid. I'm in charge of them, not you, get over it. If I find a rule that's unfair, I'll change it, but as it is Nemesis has supported the rules and I like them.

VampiricTutorNewHD
09-11-2002, 07:50 AM
You know, people like you have fairly high positions in the middle east. Guess what? One of them is about to get pimped by the US.

Flamingblaze
09-11-2002, 10:18 AM
Originally posted by VampiricTutorNewHD
You know, people like you have fairly high positionsin the middle east. Guess what? One of them is about to get pimped by the US. This isn't the real world. Comparing Graal to the real world shows that you are quite out of touch with life.

Minoc
09-11-2002, 12:28 PM
You know, people like you have fairly high positionsin the middle east. Guess what? One of them is about to get pimped by the US.
=/ Not all of the Middle East countries are ruled by tyrants =\

VampiricTutorNewHD
09-12-2002, 02:04 AM
No, but all tyrants rule countries in the Middle East.

Minoc
09-12-2002, 02:48 AM
True =\

Flamingblaze
09-12-2002, 03:24 AM
Originally posted by Minoc

True =\ False, Fidel Castro.

Minoc
09-12-2002, 03:32 AM
Originally posted by Flamingblaze
False, Fidel Castro.
The point was that most of the middle east is ruled by tyrants :/

XxxxneosoftxxxX
09-12-2002, 06:28 AM

**** you.

MalakSylv
09-14-2002, 06:26 AM
how the **** did you people go from talking about guilds to the middle east?

shut the hell up and follow the rules. it's simple. stop comparing graal to real life, and stop using absolutely outrageous real life examples to help you in your already hideously stupid arguments. HURRR THATS LIKE A RAPIST EATING CEREAL BEFORE RAPING SOMEONE. IT DOESNT HAPPEN I AM SMART WOOOOOoooo

Ziro-
09-15-2002, 05:54 AM
Originally posted by MalakSylv
HURRR THATS LIKE A RAPIST EATING CEREAL BEFORE RAPING SOMEONE. IT DOESNT HAPPEN I AM SMART WOOOOOoooo

*eats cereal*