PDA

View Full Version : Important Please Read

Flamingblaze
09-09-2002, 08:43 AM
If your guild is just letters (BTK) etc you have 2 weeks to post here what those letters stand for or your guild will be deleted.

Snappledragon
09-09-2002, 08:46 AM
DTA = Death to all

Flamingblaze
09-09-2002, 09:03 AM
One's received via pm so far: STR- Shadow Thieves Republic
BTK- Born to Kill
MHX- MegaHunter X
TNR-Tornova Republic
T2D- Time 2 Die

LOA--Paul
09-09-2002, 09:03 AM
LOA
Legion of Apocalypse
(I'm not admin, but leader, since you cant transfer guilds yet)

(This isn't very fair though, what if someone has a guild and they can't get it posted here)

Flamingblaze
09-09-2002, 09:08 AM
Originally posted by LOA--Paul
LOA
Legion of Apocalypse

(This isn't very fair though, what if someone has a guild and they can't get it posted here) I visit every server as well massing this, I'm sure that somebody would tell :) currently I'm on Delt doing it, that's how I got the 3 from my post.

briguy544
09-09-2002, 09:09 AM
MP = Monkey People

LOA--Paul
09-09-2002, 09:10 AM
K

and I almost forgot

PLT - Private Levels Team

It doesn't have ten yet and I'm afraid its nearing the time period, but the req. for it is you must make private levels for Classic, and there are so few good ones, but its nearing ten.

Zellasdfghjkl
09-09-2002, 09:11 AM
US = Uncommon Society

briguy544
09-09-2002, 09:21 AM
posting for others:
UDF - Ultimate Dragon Force
OSK - Old School Killers

Excalibur
09-09-2002, 09:22 AM
NBK Natural Born Killahs

Excalibur
09-09-2002, 09:25 AM
=P

Digger (NBK) (9/8/2002 10:14:57 PM):
Guild message:
Ex, please post another message....saying that
Digger
says
you
are
a
retard
for
doing
this.""

LOA--Paul
09-09-2002, 09:44 AM
VV = Ventrue Vampires

albus777
09-09-2002, 10:51 AM
Originally posted by LOA--Paul
VV = Ventrue Vampires
INACTIVE
DELETE!!!
OYA, VENTRUE TOO!

Minoc
09-09-2002, 11:06 AM
1) It's unfair to delete guilds of people who can't post here, and I'm sure that many people won't get your masses.
2) 13) All guilds must remain active, if your guild goes for months without any activity in database I'm going to make the logical assumption that the guild is dead. So now you say that if a guild is inactive for a week and it has 3 letters it will be deleted?

If you decide to do such an act you should e-mail each of the leaders.

Minoc
09-09-2002, 11:07 AM
Originally posted by Excalibur
=P

Digger (NBK) (9/8/2002 10:14:57 PM):
Guild message:
Ex, please post another message....saying that
Digger
says
you
are
a
retard
for
doing
this.""
;D

Flamingblaze
09-09-2002, 11:33 AM
Originally posted by Minoc
1) It's unfair to delete guilds of people who can't post here, and I'm sure that many people won't get your masses.
2) So now you say that if a guild is inactive for a week and it has 3 letters it will be deleted?

If you decide to do such an act you should e-mail each of the leaders. You sir, are an idiot. I'm saying if they don't tell me what their guild MEANS in 2 weeks they go bye bye. Learn to read, it's useful. And I've decided I've given you enough chances, next bad move you make with guilds (copyrighted, from tv or something, etc) and your privileges are gone. I've had more than enough of you.

Minoc
09-09-2002, 01:32 PM
Originally posted by Flamingblaze
You sir, are an idiot. I'm saying if they don't tell me what their guild MEANS in 2 weeks they go bye bye. Learn to read, it's useful. And I've decided I've given you enough chances, next bad move you make with guilds (copyrighted, from tv or something, etc) and your privileges are gone. I've had more than enough of you.
Wtf, there was nothing wrong with most of my guilds that you deleted.
70% of the guilds that have just letters will be deleted because most of the people don't visit the forums, and I'm sure that only a few will notice your mass messages.

BeZeRkEr
09-09-2002, 01:45 PM
people block mass messages for a reason
idiots like king arthur :o

Zellasdfghjkl
09-10-2002, 04:02 AM
This one is for KIO because he hasn't registered yet.

SNC = Super Newbie Crew

warp2ukew
09-10-2002, 07:14 AM
Im in this guild so I am posting for us

TCN- Terminal Chaos Nightmare

OWN JOO

Flamingblaze
09-11-2002, 10:19 AM
::posting the obvious just so it's on record:: SM = SwordsMen.

Excalibur
09-11-2002, 10:30 AM
next bad move you make with guilds (copyrighted, from tv or something, etc) and your privileges are gone. I've had more than enough of you.
most of the vampire guilds are copyright of White Wolf games.

Flamingblaze
09-11-2002, 10:40 AM

most of the vampire guilds are copyright of White Wolf games. Can you give me a link or some sort of source to prove this so that I can check it? I've never even heard of White Wolf.

Minoc
09-11-2002, 12:07 PM
http://www.white-wolf.com/legalize.html

KujaBTK
09-15-2002, 04:06 AM
TCN: Terminal Chaos Crew
and for my friend

gloop
09-15-2002, 05:02 AM

most of the vampire guilds are copyright of White Wolf games.

all of the vampire guilds have been dealt with by bhala, and me

and they are not from a game, its from a series of books

they are legal

LOA--Paul
09-16-2002, 01:08 AM
Hey this is unfair sinec according to the rules we can't post for other people now so we can't post other's guilds? Just a little way the rules ruined the system
;)

Krakken
09-16-2002, 06:55 AM
Aeros:

My friends grandfather was the founder of white-wolf =O.I have all the books,games,and movies of it.If they have copyright infringement i'm sure I can get him to just allow it.

Ziro-
09-16-2002, 09:26 AM
Originally posted by Krakken
Aeros:

My friends grandfather was the founder of white-wolf =O.I have all the books,games,and movies of it.If they have copyright infringement i'm sure I can get him to just allow it.

ROFLMFGAO!!! I didn't expect to see something like that happen....

gloop
09-16-2002, 09:59 AM
Originally posted by Krakken
Aeros:

im mostly sure that was done when bhala was ga, and i had to go to him about it when i was

XxxxneosoftxxxX
09-16-2002, 10:23 PM
Originally posted by KujaBTK
TCN: Terminal Chaos Crew
and for my friend

hmmmm
Terminal Chaos Crew=TCC

TCN= Terminal Chaos Nightmare.

Timpan3
09-20-2002, 11:54 PM
Stupid rules stupid KA =/

sX - Sparring eXtreme

APH - Anally Penetrated Hamsters

gloop
09-21-2002, 11:43 PM
Originally posted by Timpan3
APH - Anally Penetrated Hamsters

aaaaaaaaaaaaahahhahahahhahahhahahhahahahhhahahhaha hhahahahhhahhahahhahahhahahahhhahhahahhahahhahahah hhahhahahhahahhahahahhhahhahahhahahhahahahhhahhaha hhahahhahahahhhahhahahhahahhahahahhhahhahahhahahha hahahhhahhahahhahahhahahahhhahhahahhahahhahahahhha hhahahhahahhahahahhhahhahahhahahhahahahhhahhahahha hahhahahahhhahhahahhahahhahahahhhahhahahhahahhahah ahhhahhahahhahahhahahahhhahhahahhahahhahahahhhahha hahhahahhahahahhhahhahahhahahhahahahhhahhahahhahah hahahahhhahhahahhahahhahahahhhahhahahhahahhahahahh hahhahahhahahhahahahhhahhahahhahahhahahahhhahhahah hahahhahahahhhahhahahhahahhahahahhhahhahahhahahhah ahahhhahhahahhahahhahahahhhah

Neonight
09-22-2002, 06:44 AM
You sir, are an idiot. I'm saying if they don't tell me what their guild MEANS in 2 weeks they go bye bye. Learn to read, it's useful. And I've decided I've given you enough chances, next bad move you make with guilds (copyrighted, from tv or something, etc) and your privileges are gone. I've had more than enough of you.

Consider this:

I am on Classic. I own an account, aptly named "ABC."I do not play Graal during the American time, so I must play when you are sleeping. I do not have access to the forums, and I do not read the forums.

How do you suggest you would get to know the name means "Alpha Beta Characters," if you have no way of contacting me.

gloop
09-22-2002, 11:26 PM
Originally posted by Neonight

Consider this:

I am on Classic. I own an account, aptly named "ABC."I do not play Graal during the American time, so I must play when you are sleeping. I do not have access to the forums, and I do not read the forums.

How do you suggest you would get to know the name means "Alpha Beta Characters," if you have no way of contacting me.

magic

Neonight
09-23-2002, 12:24 AM
Originally posted by gloop

magic

So I can magically fire our Guild Admin? The one who deleted Lyndzey's guild and Jeff's guild for no reason? The one who has been deleting guilds he doesn't like at random?

One day I hope he screws up and deletes Baddies or BTK or NBK or US or whatever and gets his ass fired.