PDA

View Full Version : I hate to do this, but does anyone know..


Vyse_the_Blue_Rogue
09-08-2002, 10:35 AM
of an account Devine_SFX?
I've searched for this guy for MONTHS, I've never even seen him on, and not on any server.
I'm very desperate to see this guy, because he has Pirat 0 bomy, and as of now, I'm not even sure if the guy still plays graal.
But until something is found out, Pirat 0 cannot be auctioned off because it's listed as him owning it.
So I'm very desperate..I'd forum pm, but that's useless if he doesn't play, right?

zell12
09-08-2002, 10:47 AM
Never heard of him, I'll look in my pms to see if I talked to him o.o

zell12
09-08-2002, 10:57 AM
Nope, nothing...

Vyse_the_Blue_Rogue
09-08-2002, 11:03 AM
I talked to Aliendude, and he said that Devine_SFX is SLaG, but SLaG quit..
But Alien also said SLaG comes on every now and then

Lord-Andrew
09-08-2002, 12:20 PM
hmm last time i talked to him was on the 4th....

Aliendude
09-08-2002, 12:24 PM
Originally posted by Vyse_the_Blue_Rogue
I talked to Aliendude, and he said that Devine_SFX is SLaG, but SLaG quit..
But Alien also said SLaG comes on every now and then

Actually, I don't think he ever goes on now :p
I would give you his newer AIM name, but then I would need to kill you.

XxxxneosoftxxxX
09-08-2002, 12:26 PM
I see slag post from time to time

Neglegence2002
09-08-2002, 12:50 PM
Originally posted by Vyse_the_Blue_Rogue
of an account Devine_SFX?
I've searched for this guy for MONTHS, I've never even seen him on, and not on any server.
I'm very desperate to see this guy, because he has Pirat 0 bomy, and as of now, I'm not even sure if the guy still plays graal.
But until something is found out, Pirat 0 cannot be auctioned off because it's listed as him owning it.
So I'm very desperate..I'd forum pm, but that's useless if he doesn't play, right?
Remember slag? Its his account, but i think he quit graal.

Flamingblaze
09-08-2002, 02:12 PM
Yeah, I'm almost positive he quit. ;x

Baby-Gangsta
09-08-2002, 03:56 PM
why you looking for that accoutn anyway??

LOA--Paul
09-08-2002, 04:16 PM
Originally posted by Baby-Gangsta
why you looking for that accoutn anyway??

Originally posted by Vyse
I'm very desperate to see this guy, because he has Pirat 0 bomy

Vyse_the_Blue_Rogue
09-08-2002, 07:48 PM
Originally posted by Aliendude


Actually, I don't think he ever goes on now :p
I would give you his newer AIM name, but then I would need to kill you.

rofl-well if he quit, then I'm sure they can just auction off his bomy..
Or auction off a new one of it. Or something :)

Zurkiba
09-08-2002, 11:39 PM
Originally posted by Aliendude


Actually, I don't think he ever goes on now :p
I would give you his newer AIM name, but then I would need to kill you.

Gimme his AIM Aliendude... he never gave it to me :'(

Acererak
09-09-2002, 07:49 AM
you could always recolor it and send it in

Vyse_the_Blue_Rogue
09-09-2002, 08:44 AM
Originally posted by Acererak
you could always recolor it and send it in

It'd never get put up :P

edit-The guy came on 2k1 under the name p0t. I talked to him and he wants me to get him some stuff on 2k2. If anyone cares to help..my nick is Aristobulus..

Googi
09-09-2002, 08:58 AM
Originally posted by Vyse_the_Blue_Rogue


It'd never get put up :P

edit-The guy came on 2k1 under the name p0t. I talked to him and he wants me to get him some stuff on 2k2. If anyone cares to help..my nick is Aristobulus..

I will, of course.