PDA

View Full Version : Every guild rule.

Flamingblaze
09-07-2002, 11:22 PM
1) Guilds are now maxed out at 3. That means you can only be the administrator of 3 guilds total.

2) I'm not allowing any guilds with a server name in it e.g. Unholy Nation Mafia, etc. These are OBVIOUSLY local guilds and there is no purpose in globalizing.

3) No more guilds like (I like Cheese) or (Naked) this has also been discussed with Nemesis. Guilds are GUILDs they are for RP purposes not for idiotic purposes.

4) No cursing in guild names, this applies even to damn, etc.

5) No anti-newbie guilds, the newbies, sadly, are the future of this game, guilds will not be made to pointlessly hunt them down and make them quit.

6) There will be no harassment in guild names, e.g. there was once a guild called (Cow) and somebody set their name to Lycia is a (Cow) that got the guild Cow deleted.

7) No more using numbers instead of letters, all it does is make your guild look pathetic. E.g. (1337 P|< 3 |2) etc.

8) No guilds from games. This includes (Turks) from Final Fantasy 7, etc.

9) No guilds of companies, other copyrighted things, e.g. (Microsoft)

10) Nothing involving hacking, etc will be allowed.

11) All guilds have 2 weeks to obtain the 10 member support to become a guild after that they're deleted off the que.

12) All guilds must obtain 10 members within 3 weeks of being approved as a guild or face deletion.

13) All guilds must remain active, if your guild goes for months without any activity in database I'm going to make the logical assumption that the guild is dead.

14) Guilds are a privilege not a right, if you abuse this privilege you will no longer be permitted to make guilds.

15) Attempting to use your global guild to get things on a local server is not allowed. E.G. (Dragoon) gets a special npc on Valikorlia and I don't allow this guild because of that, but I don't fully know every server, nobody does, so if the staff tell me you abused, guild gone and guild making privileges gone.

16) Any attempt at trying to make a staff guild like (Manager) etc will result in revokation of guild privileges.

17) THE FINAL DECISION IS THE GUILD MANAGERS. If the Guild Manager finds that the guild is inappropriate for any reason not listed he may delete it without notice.

18) There will be no racism whatsoever tolerated in guilds, if I don't know a certain racial slur and pass the guild and it's told to me that the guild is racist I will look into it, if it is racist I will have Nemesis globally ban the guild administrator.

19) No guilds harassing due to Religion, gender, sexual preference, etc.

20) No copies of guilds E.G. (Schwing) (schwing)

Rules may be changed at any time without prior notice.

ShadowStrike2k1
09-07-2002, 11:26 PM
Originally posted by Flamingblaze

12) All guilds must obtain 10 members within 3 weeks of being approved as a guild or face deletion.

I do not agree with this rule seeing as the number of members does not matter. Some guilds may only want a select few friends to join or perhaps they only want a small number of members. This does not seem like a fair rule.

Flamingblaze
09-07-2002, 11:28 PM
Originally posted by ShadowStrike2k1

I do not agree with this rule seeing as the number of members does not matter. Some guilds may only want a select few friends to join or perhaps they only want a small number of members. This does not seem like a fair rule. It's always been 10. This prevents idiotic 2 person guilds which just waste space.

cloudstrifevii
09-07-2002, 11:30 PM
grr guilds like I liek cheese and Naked were fun you are just a fool k? no one likes you so leave graal k?

Minoc
09-07-2002, 11:31 PM
1) :\ Just don't delete my current guild or transfer them to my other account.
2) But the older guilds should stay
6) :( Cow was my guild
7) I created the guild 1337 over a year ago, I think it should stay :(
8) Turks = people from Turkey =\
13) Some guilds remain inactive just because they don't want any more members :/

Flamingblaze
09-07-2002, 11:33 PM
I'm half Turk actually and that's OBVIOUSLY from ff7.
Current guilds will not be deleted unless it falls under one of the more extreme rules.

Flamingblaze
09-07-2002, 11:34 PM
Originally posted by cloudstrifevii
grr guilds like I liek cheese and Naked were fun you are just a fool k? no one likes you so leave graal k? That rule was actually just made last night, by Nemesis not me, so be quiet little one.

Duo
09-07-2002, 11:36 PM
then you should delete
Canavi (8)
Canavi Mafia (5)
(pick one)

Dark Angels (13) (Dark Angel is that tv show with the hot girl)

Dark Industries (8) (isnt it from some game?)

Goth (34)
Gothic (5)
Gothican (14)

Hellz Angelz (3) (its a ****ing biker gang)

I Eat Your Horse (7)
I like to eat a lot (3) (obvious reasons)

Mung (25) eww

N00b Hunters (5)

Ownage (2)
0wnage

RaVeNs fLoCk (21) (Cmon, oldbies should remember this one)

Sticky Bandits (30) (home alone)

UnholyNation Forces (18)

WoP (14) (ahaha, WOP)

cloudstrifevii
09-07-2002, 11:41 PM
That rule was actually just made last night, by Nemesis not me, so be quiet little one.
I still dont like you neither does anyone else.

Minoc
09-07-2002, 11:42 PM
Originally posted by Duo
then you should delete
Canavi (8)
Canavi Mafia (5)
(pick one)

Dark Angels (13) (Dark Angel is that tv show with the hot girl)

Dark Industries (8) (isnt it from some game?)

Goth (34)
Gothic (5)
Gothican (14)

Hellz Angelz (3) (its a ****ing biker gang)

I Eat Your Horse (7)
I like to eat a lot (3) (obvious reasons)

Mung (25) eww

N00b Hunters (5)

Ownage (2)
0wnage

RaVeNs fLoCk (21) (Cmon, oldbies should remember this one)

Sticky Bandits (30) (home alone)

UnholyNation Forces (18)

WoP (14) (ahaha, WOP)
Current guilds will not be deleted unless it falls under one of the more extreme rules.
RaVeNs fLoCk isn't a hackers guild now =\

Chaos0838
09-08-2002, 01:42 AM
I remember seeing a guild called White Fang, I believe it's a rebel force from Gundam Wing.

LOA--Paul
09-08-2002, 01:46 AM
I like msot of those rules, but I think it would be better if like an emial would be sent to the admins email that he used when making the guild- It would say what is wrong and he has X number of days to fix it depending on what it is (so for example if someone in your guild has a bad name you can get them to change it or remove them; things that are not the admins fault, etc..)

Flamingblaze
09-08-2002, 02:38 AM
Originally posted by LOA--Paul
I like msot of those rules, but I think it would be better if like an emial would be sent to the admins email that he used when making the guild- It would say what is wrong and he has X number of days to fix it depending on what it is (so for example if someone in your guild has a bad name you can get them to change it or remove them; things that are not the admins fault, etc..) If I do that then I'll add the rule that you have to use a valid email or else lose guild privileges

vovavziggy
09-08-2002, 02:40 AM
Originally posted by Chaos0838
I remember seeing a guild called White Fang, I believe it's a rebel force from Gundam Wing.
Isn't white fang that one dog?

Flamingblaze
09-08-2002, 02:48 AM
Originally posted by vovavziggy

Isn't white fang that one dog? There is a separate thread for guilds that should not be up. Use it please. This is regarding the rules :)

Dach
09-08-2002, 03:00 AM
lincoln/blade50 wanted me to post this:

Now duo, i know you feel the need to validate your existence with a meaningless position on a some online game nobody even plays anymore; but wouldn't your time would be better spent perhaps doing something that actually helps the game rather than making lackluster, 'showy' attempts to impress the powers that be? Mung in no way broke any rules; in fact, mung promoted interest in Graal among many a player.It would be greatly appreciated by myself, alf, tony, bubbles, and countless others if the guild was reinstated.

It would be greatly appreciated by myself, alf, tony, bubbles, and countless others if the guild was reinstated.

LOA--Paul
09-08-2002, 03:24 AM
If I do that then I'll add the rule that you have to use a valid email or else lose guild privileges

Thatd be just for the admin or for the entire guild?
And if they dont have a valid email it kinda doesnt matter - it's their fault for not using one, so after the X # of days or w/e the action will be taken?

Minoc
09-08-2002, 04:08 AM
Hell Raven:
Guilds for RPing purposes? Not everyone plays graal to RP, thats retarded.
Guilds like Baddies and NBK Were and always should be a part of graal, accepting good members that can kill others or whatever. Thats what guilds are for, and thats why they were originally created for graal. There SHOULD be fun guilds as well, since graal is a GAME AND should be fun.

Flamingblaze
09-08-2002, 04:40 AM
Originally posted by Minoc
Hell Raven:
Guilds for RPing purposes? Not everyone plays graal to RP, thats retarded.
Guilds like Baddies and NBK Were and always should be a part of graal, accepting good members that can kill others or whatever. Thats what guilds are for, and thats why they were originally created for graal. There SHOULD be fun guilds as well, since graal is a GAME AND should be fun. To Hell Raven: Shut up you god damned script kiddy. You already threatened to hack me, bring it I'm still waiting you pathetic son of a *****.

Flamingblaze
09-08-2002, 04:41 AM
Originally posted by Dach

Now duo, i know you feel the need to validate your existence with a meaningless position on a some online game nobody even plays anymore; but wouldn't your time would be better spent perhaps doing something that actually helps the game rather than making lackluster, 'showy' attempts to impress the powers that be? Mung in no way broke any rules; in fact, mung promoted interest in Graal among many a player.It would be greatly appreciated by myself, alf, tony, bubbles, and countless others if the guild was reinstated.

It would be greatly appreciated by myself, alf, tony, bubbles, and countless others if the guild was reinstated. He doesn't "impress" anyone. He states correct things. Mung did not belong as a guild and I feel it was an oversight on my part to not do something about it.

Minoc
09-08-2002, 04:55 AM
To Hell Raven: Shut up you god damned script kiddy. You already threatened to hack me, bring it I'm still waiting you pathetic son of a *****.
Hell Raven:
I never threatened to hack you, you have nothing I want. You are a mere speck who got his non paying job god knows how, have fun.
By the way, I love your professional conduct. Keep it up!

XxxxneosoftxxxX
09-08-2002, 04:56 AM
ouch KA's bringing at the hack3r.com language

Flamingblaze
09-08-2002, 04:56 AM

Hell Raven:
I never threatened to hack you, you have nothing I want. You are a mere speck who got his non paying job god knows how, have fun.
By the way, I love your professional conduct. Keep it up! I'm not professional, don't care either, and you did via AIM once. It was rather humorous. I'd love for you to try, but if you need to cover up your own inadequacies, that's okay too script kiddy :)

Flamingblaze
09-08-2002, 04:57 AM
For some reason I doubt Hell Raven can do more than a DoS attack. What are you gonna do kid ping me to death with it? I'm terrified, honestly. Do us all a favor, if you aren't going to back up your claims of skill, shut your god damned mouth. Pathetic little child.

Minoc
09-08-2002, 04:58 AM
I'm not professional, don't care either, and you did via AIM once. It was rather humorous. I'd love for you to try, but if you need to cover up your own inadequacies, that's okay too script kiddy :)
Hell Raven:
I have never aimed you, nor would want to. I am not a script kiddy by the way, I work for a security company. :rolleyes:

Flamingblaze
09-08-2002, 04:59 AM
I'm sure you do ::pat pat:: the only thing you have secure is your virginity.

Flamingblaze
09-08-2002, 05:00 AM
Oh and actually you did, I remember it quite well it was to the effect of "Don't talk **** about me or I'm gonna destroy you" it was quite humorous, honestly it was I still get laughs out of it ^_^

Minoc
09-08-2002, 05:04 AM
Hell Raven:
www.stenstromscientific.com
I don't curse, so you're lying =) I'm 17, and I am not a Virgin, even if I was, I wouldn't be ashamed. If you're calling me child then that would make you older, and if you're an adult employed for no pay by Graal, you really need more in your life.

Flamingblaze
09-08-2002, 05:07 AM
I'm 17, I don't know why you think anyone would believe you work for that company, I said to the effect of not exact words, and you'll always be a wee lil script kiddy. Come on Hell Raven, hack me, it should be entertaining to get some pings.

Minoc
09-08-2002, 05:09 AM
Hell Raven:
I have no desire to hack you. I will remember to bring a referral from the office to scan monday If it's that important to you, christ.

Flamingblaze
09-08-2002, 05:10 AM
Poor widdle man can't admit his own shortcomings :(

Minoc
09-08-2002, 05:12 AM
Hell Raven:
? Ok your last post made sense why?

Flamingblaze
09-08-2002, 05:13 AM
Cuz you don't have the talent to hack anything or anyone :/ You're a pathetic guy, the only thing you could ever mess with was Graal, which is just pathetic.

vovavziggy
09-08-2002, 05:14 AM
Please, hack him already! :(

Duo
09-08-2002, 05:15 AM
Originally posted by Dach

It would be greatly appreciated by myself, alf, tony, bubbles, and countless others if the guild was reinstated.

: \
its gross

Minoc
09-08-2002, 05:21 AM
Cuz you don't have the talent to hack anything or anyone :/ You're a pathetic guy, the only thing you could ever mess with was Graal, which is just pathetic.
Hell Raven:
I told you I will get a referral from the office monday if you want proof. I am not hacking you because I do not care to. You are worthless to me. Any further jest to get me to try to hack you won't work. You are embarassing yourself again (you do this often).

Flamingblaze
09-08-2002, 05:22 AM

Hell Raven:
I told you I will get a referral from the office monday if you want proof. I am not hacking you because I do not care to. You are worthless to me. Any further jest to get me to try to hack you won't work. You are embarassing yourself again (you do this often). Nah, you do this more. You think you're great or something while it's laughable ^_^

VampiricTutorNewHD
09-08-2002, 06:31 AM
It reminds me of you trying to be smart.

Ziro-
09-08-2002, 07:12 AM

RaVeNs fLoCk isn't a hackers guild now =\

It's from wrassling...brothuh

Flamingblaze
09-08-2002, 02:05 PM
Originally posted by Ziro-

It's from wrassling...brothuh Either way, not allowed.

Minoc
09-08-2002, 04:20 PM
Either way, not allowed.
It's not trademarked, why did you delete it? :(

Flamingblaze
09-09-2002, 12:08 AM

It's not trademarked, why did you delete it? :( Minoc you're going to follow the rules like everyone else or you're not going to have guild privileges. I've already had multiple problems with your guilds >;(

Minoc
09-09-2002, 01:04 AM
Minoc you're going to follow the rules like everyone else or you're not going to have guild privileges. I've already had multiple problems with your guilds >;(

Ziro-
09-09-2002, 01:05 AM
Either way, not allowed.

I know...that's my point....the name "Turks" isn't Trademarked or copywritten...but we had to lose our tag >=( ....cause the same name was also used in a video game....well, the name "Ravens Flock" was also used on a TV show lots of people watched....if they keep their name, I want "Foot Clan" back,and Dz should have Turks back :(

edit: Also...why dont you just take the next damn step and get it over with already?! By making another rule....: "ORIGINAL NAMES ONLY!!!" That's kinda why I'm double-sided on Turks being deleted....

Flamingblaze
09-09-2002, 01:06 AM

Hacking and things from WWF or whatever are extreme.

Minoc
09-09-2002, 01:08 AM
Hacking and things from WWF or whatever are extreme.
Even if it was used on WWF it's not trademarked, I had no idea about that until he posted it here.
It was a hackers' guild over 2 years ago, I recreated it and it's no longer one :/

Ziro-
09-09-2002, 01:10 AM

Even if it was used on WWF it's not trademarked, I had no idea about that until he posted it here.
It was a hackers' guild over 2 years ago, I recreated it and it's no longer one :/

First of all....I don't think it was used in WWF, it was used in WCW, also over 2 years ago..... x_x

Minoc
09-09-2002, 01:11 AM

First of all....I don't think it was used in WWF, it was used in WCW, also over 2 years ago..... x_x
The time it appeared there doesn't matter.
The point is, that I checked, and the name is not trademarked :grrr:

Ziro-
09-09-2002, 01:17 AM

The time it appeared there doesn't matter.
The point is, that I checked, and the name is not trademarked :grrr:

Checked? Where? :( I doubt Turks would be trademarked...but it was still deleted....same with the other guilds that aren't original anyways.....if the whole graalian world has to suffer...so do you....

Flamingblaze
09-09-2002, 01:18 AM
Must not be from wcw wwf or WHATEVER I'm not accepting it gawd.

Minoc
09-09-2002, 01:26 AM

Checked? Where? :( I doubt Turks would be trademarked...but it was still deleted....same with the other guilds that aren't original anyways.....if the whole graalian world has to suffer...so do you....
Turks was deleted because it was based on FF7's turks.
RaVeNs fLoCk had no connection to WCW!

Minoc
09-09-2002, 01:28 AM
Must not be from wcw wwf or WHATEVER I'm not accepting it gawd.
HEY DELETE THE GUILD ANARCHY BECAUSE THE WORD APPEARS IN ANOTHER MMORPG CALLED ANARCHY ONLINE
HEY DELETE ROGUE BECAUSE IT'S A CHARACTER IN THE X-MEN!

Ziro-
09-09-2002, 01:29 AM

Turks was deleted because it was based on FF7's turks.
RaVeNs fLoCk had no connection to WCW!

You have nothing to prove we copied FF7 just like we have nothing to prove Raven's Flock came from WCW..... k?

Minoc
09-09-2002, 01:30 AM

You have nothing to prove we copied FF7 just like we have nothing to prove Raven's Flock came from WCW..... k?
Wasn't Nemesis the co-leader or something in Turks and he said that it's based on the turks from FF7? x_X

Ziro-
09-09-2002, 01:35 AM

Wasn't Nemesis the co-leader or something in Turks and he said that it's based on the turks from FF7? x_X

Nemesis was probably a Turk almost as long as me...I doubt he was one any longer....I was co-leader (and during the course of it's existence,about 1700 other people were co-leader,not my fault)....and just cause he says it,doesn't mean it's true....he's not a god....

Minoc
09-09-2002, 01:38 AM

Nemesis was probably a Turk almost as long as me...I doubt he was one any longer....I was co-leader (and during the course of it's existence,about 1700 other people were co-leader,not my fault)....and just cause he says it,doesn't mean it's true....he's not a god....
Nemesis is also an Asst. GM x_X

Ziro-
09-09-2002, 01:41 AM

Nemesis is also an Asst. GM x_X

That pic in your sig pwnz....I can't play games that 1337-lookin on my computer... :(

Minoc
09-09-2002, 01:43 AM

That pic in your sig pwnz....I can't play games that 1337-lookin on my computer... :(
Soul Reaver 2 works on slower computers x_X

Ziro-
09-09-2002, 01:44 AM

Soul Reaver 2 works on slower computers x_X

:megaeek: :megaeek: :megaeek: :megaeek: :megaeek: =0!!!

Flamingblaze
09-09-2002, 02:32 AM
Can't edit original post, too much time went by, new rule: Original names only, nothing from anything else, mythological is acceptable but no TV shows, no video game things, nothing. That's final. (This is in main due to the Turks guild CONSTANTLY whining at me so I've had to implement this)

Ziro-
09-09-2002, 02:39 AM
Damn Turks..... :mad: lmzo....

Minoc
09-09-2002, 02:52 AM
Can't edit original post, too much time went by, new rule: Original names only, nothing from anything else, mythological is acceptable but no TV shows, no video game things, nothing. That's final. (This is in main due to the Turks guild CONSTANTLY whining at me so I've had to implement this)
Because I had no idea that there was "RaVeNs fLoCk" in WCW, the guild is not connected to it, so it's an original name =\

Ziro-
09-09-2002, 03:55 AM

Because I had no idea that there was "RaVeNs fLoCk" in WCW, the guild is not connected to it, so it's an original name =\

Yeah...I believed you the whole time about that....but it shouldn't matter....

Minoc
09-09-2002, 03:58 AM

Yeah...I believed you the whole time about that....but it shouldn't matter....
So ah.. every guild with a name that ever appeared on TV should be deleted? x_X

Duo
09-10-2002, 03:36 AM

your account should be banned for sharing

Minoc
09-10-2002, 04:07 AM
Originally posted by Duo

your account should be banned for sharing
1) No one warned me yet
2) You have no proof, maybe I'm using different computers and pretending to be someone alse ;p

Flamingblaze
09-10-2002, 04:11 AM

1) No one warned me yet
2) You have no proof, maybe I'm using different computers and pretending to be someone alse ;p They find a post Juno did, use the function they have to compare IP's, and considering you MOST likely have a cable or DSL it would tell them.

Ziro-
09-10-2002, 05:55 AM

It should be like that....well,every noticeable name....let's say there's a TV that only plays for a half-hour once a week....and then the people on the show make a joke, saying they should start a group with this name...but never do it....that should be accepted as a guild....but either way....who likes unoriginal guild names?

Flamingblaze
09-10-2002, 05:58 AM

It should be like that....well,every noticeable name....let's say there's a TV that only plays for a half-hour once a week....and then the people on the show make a joke, saying they should start a group with this name...but never do it....that should be accepted as a guild....but either way....who likes unoriginal guild names? That's the plan ^_^

Minoc
09-10-2002, 11:10 AM
They find a post Juno did, use the function they have to compare IP's, and considering you MOST likely have a cable or DSL it would tell them.
Maybe I have 2 different ISPs :O

Hilton
09-10-2002, 11:48 AM

Maybe I have 2 different ISPs :O

It's possible, I have 2.

Scalper
09-10-2002, 04:31 PM
I'd sure hate to be a guild leader right about now. :rolleyes:

Minoc
09-10-2002, 07:20 PM

It should be like that....well,every noticeable name....let's say there's a TV that only plays for a half-hour once a week....and then the people on the show make a joke, saying they should start a group with this name...but never do it....that should be accepted as a guild....but either way....who likes unoriginal guild names?
I had no ida about RaVeNs fLoCk and only one mentioned it \=

What if there is a character called Rogue? Will that guild be deleted too? :P

Because the names are not trademarked, and they are not based on anything alse, they shouldn't be deleted.

Nemesis
09-10-2002, 08:07 PM
1) :\ Just don't delete my current guild or transfer them to my other account.
2) But the older guilds should stay
6) :( Cow was my guild
7) I created the guild 1337 over a year ago, I think it should stay :(
8) Turks = people from Turkey =\
13) Some guilds remain inactive just because they don't want any more members :/

Turks is from FF7...i was in the guild when it started on N-Pulse, then jumped to UN...

VampiricTutorNewHD
09-10-2002, 11:16 PM
Ah, the joys of Graal. I love the way the entire system is about power-tripping. Not one responsable global staff member is to be seen. The only forum staffers that are responsible are Kaimetsu, Freddy and Aftershock.

I've had enough of this crap going on. It's all about "You can't do this, because I say so.", and not actually about frigging enjoyment. Maybe these thickskulled staff members should realize that the game is for the players and not for them to express their craving for power.

There is nothing wrong with the guild "Turks". There is nothing wrong with any guild that isn't a trademarked name. The guild system is for friends that want to come together and make a guild. They don't have to have a God danged RP name, because most servers don't RP. PKing is what graal is about now, like it or not. You can release servers like 2k2 untill they come out your ears and you will still have the end result; people want to pk. People like the ability to combat other players on an even battlefield, and even moreso if they do it as it involves teams(aka guilds). Some people like to RP, some don't. The majority obviously don't or we would all play Valikorlia or upgrade our accounts and play 2k2.

None of the administration has a clue as to what players want. Maybe this will provide a clue:

1)A FUN, player-friendly environment in which players have a reasonable amount of control over what happens on a server.
2)A clean, pure environment. No swearing.
3)An environment with little lag.
4)An environment that caters to the players' desires. If I feel like pking with friends, then I want to make a PK guild and do it. I don't want to name it some wierd name like "Knights of Order and Good Living", I want something that catches and will be remembered, like KOGL etc.
5)Global staff members that are chosen by Stefan/Unixmad. KA is obviously an egotistical power-tripper. Neither Stefan nor Unixmad chose him.

UrashimaX
09-10-2002, 11:57 PM
Make this a shticky :D

Ziro-
09-11-2002, 07:37 AM
Originally posted by Nemesis

Turks is from FF7...i was in the guild when it started on N-Pulse, then jumped to UN...

Just about every lame n00b, commoner, or freak was a member,if not "co-leader" of Turks,k? BTW....where were you when i needed your help after Ryan W stole my password and started causing havoc with it? :( i really needed a pass change at the time....good thing that was straightened out...

Flamingblaze
09-11-2002, 07:45 AM
I'm bloody guild manager, I have no control over acct passes.

Ziro-
09-11-2002, 07:51 AM
I'm bloody guild manager, I have no control over acct passes.

O_o....

*psst...lookwhoiquotedthatswhoiwasdirectingmycomme ntto*

gokux33
09-11-2002, 09:40 AM
Hell Raven:
? Ok your last post made sense why? Dude, your sig sucks. :/

Ziro-
09-11-2002, 10:55 AM
Originally posted by gokux33
Dude, your sig sucks. :/

Dude, your sig would be nice for my kitty/cat collection (drunk kitty...cross-eyed cat with bee on its nose....bonsai kitten...and now this)....

Minoc
09-11-2002, 11:59 AM
Originally posted by gokux33
Dude, your sig sucks. :/
=\ yours isn't better

Ziro-
09-12-2002, 07:39 AM

=\ yours isn't better

yeah,it's not, but it's good for my collection....but still...my sig > yours > his E>

EliteDeath
10-21-2002, 01:08 AM
::posts slightly spam so that rules are at top since people won't make this a sticky >;(::