PDA

View Full Version : Addition to the survivor

disaster
09-07-2002, 10:58 PM
You know how all the staff have those dragon morphers and snake morphers? Well I say when an ET hosts survivor and if they said something like "dragons on" everybody would turn into a dragon and fight like that. I do belive that willl get more people playing here because:

Number 1: Who hasn't dreamed about becoming one of those things??? People will of course come and want to try it out.

and i dont have a number 2 yet....

--Chris--
09-08-2002, 03:22 AM
i think that will suck considering they can only be turned to the gani and if they move will turn back normal (or atleast i think so.) i once suggested making one staff turn to a dragon or pm monster on the island and whoever kills it gets a bonus prize other than the "survivor" =/

Proxy
09-08-2002, 01:39 PM
Originally posted by --Chris--
i think that will suck considering they can only be turned to the gani and if they move will turn back normal (or atleast i think so.) i once suggested making one staff turn to a dragon or pm monster on the island and whoever kills it gets a bonus prize other than the "survivor" =/

I've done that. :)

Vyse_the_Blue_Rogue
09-08-2002, 09:02 PM
Originally posted by disaster
You know how all the staff have those dragon morphers and snake morphers? Well I say when an ET hosts survivor and if they said something like "dragons on" everybody would turn into a dragon and fight like that. I do belive that willl get more people playing here because:

Number 1: Who hasn't dreamed about becoming one of those things??? People will of course come and want to try it out.

and i dont have a number 2 yet....

Snakes can't attack.

But, that is a good idea.

Amagius
09-08-2002, 10:18 PM
Adding a bonus prize on the Dragon's head, doesn't help get more people on, it just makes the people on there work harder. I've always wanted to try to make Survivor in a "Prisoner of War" esque game, but some other levels would be needed...

Brent5000
09-15-2002, 02:55 PM
i would want to be able to be one of those dragons

R0b1n-NPC
09-19-2002, 05:01 AM
sounds cool :D