PDA

View Full Version : Uh just read it.


Flamingblaze
09-02-2002, 10:57 PM
Okay, I'd like some ideas for guilds. What would YOU like to see happen. I need to like hunt down Stefan and beat him with ideas so please give some ^_~

Chaos0838
09-03-2002, 01:29 AM
Make a new GuildCP, the current one has text boxes out of sync while setting the ranks, breaks down regularly, etc. It's bugged to hell. It could be improved on a whole lot.

-Kiirar

Flamingblaze
09-03-2002, 01:37 AM
I had heard that Alkaren and Galen were working on one, and everything on Graal crashes alot :(

Chaos0838
09-03-2002, 01:41 AM
Oh okay, then thats good then.:D

-Kiirar

albus777
09-03-2002, 01:47 AM
I want to see the member profile work

Chaos0838
09-03-2002, 01:52 AM
It would require an NPCserver to update the member profile for Classic onto the site I believe. (don't quote me on this) :P

I would like to see a post on the forums with each guild made that week that could be updated by the Guild admin or asst Guild admin to see if anyone can spot something wrong with them

-Kiirar

Ziro-
09-03-2002, 03:42 AM
It would be 1337 if you could change the member profile to display a profile for any playerworld (with a droplist or something...)...and also, that bug where you can give a bad e-mail adress to have no rank in a guild should be taken out...it's really bad...the person with no rank can delete anyone except the admin, add anyone but give the lowest rank, build database, and can't be deleted......:(

Minoc
09-03-2002, 04:10 AM
The ability to transfer your guild.

Flamingblaze
09-03-2002, 09:57 AM
Originally posted by Ziro-
It would be 1337 if you could change the member profile to display a profile for any playerworld (with a droplist or something...)...and also, that bug where you can give a bad e-mail adress to have no rank in a guild should be taken out...it's really bad...the person with no rank can delete anyone except the admin, add anyone but give the lowest rank, build database, and can't be deleted......:( If anyone does that post on here and they'll most likely be globally banned by Nemesis or Alk for abusing a bug. I can't fix any of this only Stefan can :X

Minoc
09-03-2002, 11:25 AM
Originally posted by Flamingblaze
If anyone does that post on here and they'll most likely be globally banned by Nemesis or Alk for abusing a bug. I can't fix any of this only Stefan can :X
I abused that bug in a few guilds that I own, so the recruiters won't be able to delete some ppl :P

Ziro-
09-03-2002, 11:46 AM
Originally posted by Minoc

I abused that bug in a few guilds that I own, so the recruiters won't be able to delete some ppl :P

Few guilds? Shut up, guy....you're ruining it for all of us...soon they're gonna start checking to see who owns multiple guilds...and delete all of their guilds....k?

Minoc
09-03-2002, 11:59 AM
Originally posted by Ziro-


Few guilds? Shut up, guy....you're ruining it for all of us...soon they're gonna start checking to see who owns multiple guilds...and delete all of their guilds....k?
What am I ruining?
I harm no one by owning multiple guilds =\

Flamingblaze
09-03-2002, 12:05 PM
Murf :/ I'm gonna have to start checking now :(

Minoc
09-03-2002, 12:06 PM
I made half of my guilds for friends =\
Please don't delete any ;(
I'm not harming anyone :(

Duo
09-04-2002, 01:35 AM
Originally posted by Flamingblaze
Murf :/ I'm gonna have to start checking now :(

i think i own like 3, so its not too bad

Flamingblaze
09-04-2002, 04:02 AM
Uh I mean the email bug abuse...checkin for that...not multiple guilds...although I will prolly put a cap on the max #, it will be fairly high prolly like 5-10 max which is plenty fair.

Ziro-
09-04-2002, 07:15 AM
Originally posted by Flamingblaze
Murf :/ I'm gonna have to start checking now :(

Minoc...that's what i ment....*cries* :(