PDA

View Full Version : Kingdoms.


SetezGraal
09-02-2002, 11:45 AM
I see many Nation leaders have gone or are in active.Role playing is loosing its potency on g2k1.Please,Rabid and other G2K1 staff,please bring back kingdoms.We need them for fun and role playing.

ZanderX
09-02-2002, 11:50 AM
I hate to burst your bubble but there's a very high chance, in the 90-98th percentile, that role playing, and kingdoms, will be removed from 2001.

Flamingblaze
09-02-2002, 12:13 PM
Hrm that really blows. I liked 2k1 Dustari, I don't much care for RPing on 2k2...it just isn't fun for some reason. I can't put my finger on a specific reason I just don't care for the overall atmosphere of that server.

_0AfTeRsHoCk0_
09-02-2002, 12:44 PM
Each atmosphere has it's own advantages, like 2k1 had a very casual relaxed role-playing atmosphere, and 2k2 has a more strict and tighter atmosphere, but it definately has much more resources at your disposal. I think that's why people choose 2k2.

Graal518
09-02-2002, 12:57 PM
Originally posted by ZanderX
I hate to burst your bubble but there's a very high chance, in the 90-98th percentile, that role playing, and kingdoms, will be removed from 2001.
How lame. usawk. :(

stefan76
09-02-2002, 01:12 PM
No one can ever stop you from Roleplaying.
You can always make up fun adventures with your friends on ANY server.

Kamuii is just removing all kingdoms and stuff...But these people who think they have to go to 2k2 to roleplay now are dumb.
Like I said...All you need is a few friends and you can roleplay anywhere you want ;).

Oh yes and Hi. This is like my first post in a week or so. I've been reading the forums but haven't found anything to say in a week or so....strange.

SetezGraal
09-02-2002, 09:23 PM
Originally posted by stefan76
No one can ever stop you from Roleplaying.
You can always make up fun adventures with your friends on ANY server.

Kamuii is just removing all kingdoms and stuff...But these people who think they have to go to 2k2 to roleplay now are dumb.
Like I said...All you need is a few friends and you can roleplay anywhere you want ;).

Oh yes and Hi. This is like my first post in a week or so. I've been reading the forums but haven't found anything to say in a week or so....strange.

Your right.But it's funner with Kingdoms.With the Pupose (a king to serve),a adventure (a war),ect.

Vyse_the_Blue_Rogue
09-04-2002, 04:12 AM
What I want to know is...
What's going to happen to the kindgom hats? Will they be sold in a store?
Or will they just disappear?

I must say though, that I'm glad RPing is being taken away from 2k1, it really just gave the RPers (who were in kingdoms) too much power when really all it was, was a giant pk fest.
The worst cases if when they have the power to block off places, which interferes with what the common graalian wants to do.

ZanderX
09-04-2002, 10:30 AM
Originally posted by Vyse_the_Blue_Rogue
What I want to know is...
What's going to happen to the kindgom hats? Will they be sold in a store?
Or will they just disappear?

I must say though, that I'm glad RPing is being taken away from 2k1, it really just gave the RPers (who were in kingdoms) too much power when really all it was, was a giant pk fest.
The worst cases if when they have the power to block off places, which interferes with what the common graalian wants to do.

Yeah, they'll be publically released. :)

Ghost Pirate
09-04-2002, 10:40 AM
I wonder what will happen to the pirate caverns

Flamingblaze
09-04-2002, 10:42 AM
Knowing how 2k1 is MINES! LOTS AND LOTS OF MINES!