PDA

View Full Version : Rare/Special Ring Database

BlKnight
09-02-2002, 03:52 AM
Post all named rings here, and the stat changes they do.

Ring Of Fire- +30 Fire Resistance, Attuned: Fire

DragonX2
09-02-2002, 06:09 AM
Ring of Ice - +30 Cold Resistance, Attuned: Frost

Asuka
09-04-2002, 11:21 AM
Ring of Magic
Pow +1 Magic Resistance +20 and Magic +1
Most highlevel wizards receive one of
these from their guild when they become
its leader.

Brad
09-05-2002, 05:42 AM
Ring of fighting

Only two on the server

best ring there is...dont remember all the +'s :X

MasterNuke
09-05-2002, 05:55 AM
Ring of the Prelate

Er1c
09-05-2002, 11:20 AM
ring of Thieves

Dex + 3, Speed + 5, Stealth

MasterNuke
09-06-2002, 10:22 AM
something from 'listing of the ancients'

Herein are detailed some artifacts...
---
The Ring of Extremity is a very rare
item with a value that is 40 times normal.
---
The Ring of Yordan is a very rare
item with a value that is 40 times normal.

konidias
09-06-2002, 02:51 PM
I would list the god of all rings but then all my rivals would be jumping to get ahold of one. :D

There is ring of fighting and ring of combat, ring of combat is better, but there is a ring that is far better then both.

ZanderX
09-06-2002, 03:09 PM
Originally posted by konidias
I would list the god of all rings but then all my rivals would be jumping to get ahold of one. :D

There is ring of fighting and ring of combat, ring of combat is better, but there is a ring that is far better then both.

One ring to rule them all..

Jourdan
09-07-2002, 04:57 AM

Ring of combat does -5 cons, so no. And you must have that ring that is "far better than both".

konidias
09-07-2002, 04:58 AM
Originally posted by Jourdan

Ring of combat does -5 cons, so no. And you must have that ring that is "far better than both".

Um no it doesn't.. that is the ring of extremity.... ring of combat is:

ring of combat (Str+1) (Dex+1) (Con+1) (speed+3) (wc+2) (armour+10) (resistmagic-5) (regeneration+1)

it's +1 Con =P

Brad
09-07-2002, 08:30 AM
(Ronith)

The ring is named ring of konidias.
(cha-17)(regeneration+5)(armour+45)(cheating+yes).
Imagine the price of that one.

It's quite funny though, i was hacking and got thousands of plat,
and ring of combat was 8.7k, 7 charm.
Konidias gets a godly ring legit (so he says).
I smell a cheater. *laughs*

konidias
09-07-2002, 09:14 AM
Originally posted by Brad
(Ronith)

The ring is named ring of konidias.
(cha-17)(regeneration+5)(armour+45)(cheating+yes).
Imagine the price of that one.

It's quite funny though, i was hacking and got thousands of plat,
and ring of combat was 8.7k, 7 charm.
Konidias gets a godly ring legit (so he says).
I smell a cheater. *laughs*

I smell 200 hours of hard work. Like I said, you're one to talk about cheating, since you should be banned for duping stuff. Yet you still have rings of fighting that you got from cheating. You're all mad because I don't want to talk to you and blocked you on aim. Stop crying like a little baby.

You know NOTHING about the ring. How much it costs, what it does, where it is, or anything. Stop being jealous of my success and quit being a poor sport for once in your life.

Brad
09-07-2002, 09:22 AM
(Ronith)

he's just oozing with wit.
All hail Konidias, master of making everyone look stupid.
Maybe i'm just too depressed over my social life (sad, isnt it?)
that i might take a little pride in how i do in dueling.
Excuse me for having emotions and getting jealous,
maybe someone should teach you how to express them.

I'm tired of trying to be the best.
because i'm not. i'm tired of losing at everything
in my entire life, i'm tired of being in the shadow
of everyone else. you're probobly right, Konidias. You always are.
oh well, now isnt the time to cry.

I have a kingdom to lead.

BlKnight
09-07-2002, 10:12 AM
Which would be?

MetallicKorin
09-07-2002, 08:12 PM
And Brad steals my ore! :megaeek:

*is in need of a speedy ring thank you*

konidias
09-08-2002, 03:50 PM
Originally posted by Brad
(Ronith)

he's just oozing with wit.
All hail Konidias, master of making everyone look stupid.
Maybe i'm just too depressed over my social life (sad, isnt it?)
that i might take a little pride in how i do in dueling.
Excuse me for having emotions and getting jealous,
maybe someone should teach you how to express them.

I'm tired of trying to be the best.
because i'm not. i'm tired of losing at everything
in my entire life, i'm tired of being in the shadow
of everyone else. you're probobly right, Konidias. You always are.
oh well, now isnt the time to cry.

I have a kingdom to lead.

Ronith, this is a game, stop taking it so seriously. I've been playing videogames since I was 8 years old, I'm rather good at them, and I don't expect younger people to be up to my level.

I even placed like 4th place in some big blockbuster game championship when I was younger. The fact of the matter is, it's just a game, it isn't going to end your life. Just because I beat you doesn't mean you're a big failure in life. I beat other people in the tournament and they aren't depressed about it.

I have emotions, I just don't get depressed over losing a fight in an online game. Losing is part of life. You can't always win. There are people out there that are better then me in thousands of things. You have to know when you're just not the best. If I got depressed over every single thing that I'm not good at, I would have killed myself when I was 10. :p

I can do decent graphics and art, but I am nowhere near as good as cartoonists and comicbook artists and whatnot. It doesn't bother me that I'm not the best artist that ever lived. I know that I like my art and it's pretty good to me so I'm fine with it.

Jourdan
09-11-2002, 08:02 AM

Ronith, this is a game, stop taking it so seriously. I've been playing videogames since I was 8 years old, I'm rather good at them, and I don't expect younger people to be up to my level.

I even placed like 4th place in some big blockbuster game championship when I was younger. The fact of the matter is, it's just a game, it isn't going to end your life. Just because I beat you doesn't mean you're a big failure in life. I beat other people in the tournament and they aren't depressed about it.

I have emotions, I just don't get depressed over losing a fight in an online game. Losing is part of life. You can't always win. There are people out there that are better then me in thousands of things. You have to know when you're just not the best. If I got depressed over every single thing that I'm not good at, I would have killed myself when I was 10. :p

I can do decent graphics and art, but I am nowhere near as good as cartoonists and comicbook artists and whatnot. It doesn't bother me that I'm not the best artist that ever lived. I know that I like my art and it's pretty good to me so I'm fine with it.

Thanks for your reseme. ;)