PDA

View Full Version : HAhahhaahh

MalakSylv
08-30-2002, 05:31 AM
HAhahahahah this is great.

Wyand, Vermain, and I connect to Val, to mess around. We pretend to be the same sort of HIGH QUALITY RPERS that they usually are. In other words, we give ourselves stupid names and start attacking a castle saying we've taken voer. They try to P us, even though none of them seem to realise that we can't be hurt, since they have a scirpt that stops swords from hurting.

So, after a while Wyand and I get put in what we think is a jail. We can't move, but we can talk and stare at the terrible tile errors in the tiny room. After a while we unstick, and reconnect so we can move again.

Five seconds later we're both banned for the reason: "hacking".

HAHAhaHhahaahhah god i'm laughing SO hard right now

jesus how hilarious.

i'm not forgetting this for some time. ;)

EDIT: the funniest thing is, we were either banned for "hacking" because we couldn't be hurt, which is THEIR script, or because we managed to escape from their high security prison, with unstick me!

Zakur
08-30-2002, 05:33 AM
hax 4 lyfe lolorofl

I didn't know that you could 'hack' by finding their horrible, horrible flaws in scripting.

Echos
08-30-2002, 05:49 AM
Valikorlia was so much better when Malak and Drakaden were in charge and they would turn me fat for having stupid names, and give me like 999999 gelats and have people kill me while I was bouncing around randomly :D

Fun old times

MalakSylv
08-30-2002, 05:55 AM
Originally posted by Echos
Valikorlia was so much better when Malak and Drakaden were in charge and they would turn me fat for having stupid names, and give me like 999999 gelats and have people kill me while I was bouncing around randomly :D

Fun old times

hahaha <3

MattMrHat
08-30-2002, 09:37 AM
Have you gotten to "Oops! I dropped my Peanut!" ban yet? You get warped to a room and you drop your peanut, then a bunch of Orcs (Copyright Lord of the Rings?) Come out and start killing you, as if you didnt have enough trouble as it is with your peanut being lost.

Heres a screenshot

Zakur
08-30-2002, 10:05 AM
Originally posted by MattMrHat
Have you gotten to "Oops! I dropped my Peanut!" ban yet? You get warped to a room and you drop your peanut, then a bunch of Orcs (Copyright Lord of the Rings?) Come out and start killing you, as if you didnt have enough trouble as it is with your peanut being lost.

Heres a screenshot

Only gotten hell-ban and the you-can't-move room. That one sounds like the 'dropped soap in the jail showers' scenario, though.

PurgatoryIE
08-30-2002, 10:11 AM
Err.. Orcs are in every game that is based in medeival times or fantasies, like in "final fantasy", "chrono trigger", almost every RPG has orcs. Then there's Dungeons and Dragons, and all of it's branches.

albus777
08-30-2002, 10:21 AM
That's nothing. I've seen people hacking on Val and not even get jailed for it. Smart people will be like, ban the hacker, then all the idiots believe him when he says he's using a magic spell.

Aruchinjiru
08-30-2002, 10:36 AM
lol, they obviously didn't put there jail in the jail list so you could unstick me. They should unban you but, they are probably won't even look at this and realize you did nothing.

Jinx
08-30-2002, 11:11 AM
Originally posted by MalakSylv
HAhahahahah this is great.

Wyand, Vermain, and I connect to Val, to mess around. We pretend to be the same sort of HIGH QUALITY RPERS that they usually are. In other words, we give ourselves stupid names and start attacking a castle saying we've taken voer. They try to P us, even though none of them seem to realise that we can't be hurt, since they have a scirpt that stops swords from hurting.

So, after a while Wyand and I get put in what we think is a jail. We can't move, but we can talk and stare at the terrible tile errors in the tiny room. After a while we unstick, and reconnect so we can move again.

Five seconds later we're both banned for the reason: "hacking".

HAHAhaHhahaahhah god i'm laughing SO hard right now

jesus how hilarious.

i'm not forgetting this for some time. ;)

EDIT: the funniest thing is, we were either banned for "hacking" because we couldn't be hurt, which is THEIR script, or because we managed to escape from their high security prison, with unstick me!

If you went on there intending to cause trouble, as it sounds you did, you deserve to be banned.

Not banned for hacking, but banned nonetheless.

Servers have rules, some servers have rules that are unique from other servers. Some servers have rules you may not agree with, but they are still rules. They ask that you follow them in the level you are in when you start val for the first time.

Val does have some problems, but many of the problems seem to come from idiot players that try and cause trouble.

-Jinx

zell12
08-30-2002, 11:27 AM
Gene is gone cirrput and is always "AWAY"
He and I always used to talk, now he just say CALI!!! and takes off.

Max-imus
08-30-2002, 11:40 AM
Originally posted by Jinx

Servers have rules, some servers have rules that are unique from other servers. Some servers have rules you may not agree with, but they are still rules. They ask that you follow them in the level you are in when you start val for the first time.

There are other forms of "discipline" that could be used instead of immediate banning... Yes, some servers do have rules, but should they be able to enforce those rules the way they do to graal's paying customers? I think extreme rules like that should have to be approved by Stefan/Nemesis/PWA before they are able to enforce them.

freddyfox
08-30-2002, 12:18 PM

If you went on there intending to cause trouble, as it sounds you did, you deserve to be banned.

Not banned for hacking, but banned nonetheless.

Val does have some problems, but many of the problems seem to come from idiot players that try and cause trouble.

-Jinx

I was threatened to be global banned because I was inside Val Castle.

It isn't the hecklers that's the problem, it's the complete ***** staff members (Not all of them.) and/or idiots who think they hold a high RP position trying to shove their weight around. I think it's a complete disrespect to this entire community to bring up a shoddy server with more terrible RPers then good ones and call it Val. It's like hitting Drakaden, Tyne, and Malaks work over the years with a semi, then patching it up with some masking tape.

Jinx
08-30-2002, 10:58 PM
Originally posted by freddyfox

I was threatened to be global banned because I was inside Val Castle.

It isn't the hecklers that's the problem, it's the complete ***** staff members (Not all of them.) and/or idiots who think they hold a high RP position trying to shove their weight around. I think it's a complete disrespect to this entire community to bring up a shoddy server with more terrible RPers then good ones and call it Val. It's like hitting Drakaden, Tyne, and Malaks work over the years with a semi, then patching it up with some masking tape.

I agree, some of the staff are not suited to be in the position they're in, and sometimes they go too far.

But it just gets annoying when people go on to val only for the purpose of making trouble, then coming here and lauging at them about it.

(btw, who was it that banned you/threatened to ban you/whatever?)

-Jinx

MalakSylv
08-31-2002, 02:53 AM
Jinx, we weren't causing any trouble. We didn't PK anyone, everyone attacked US. We didn;t ruin any Rps as there were none going on, we just mocked their past attempts at RP. Regardless of what we did, Wyand and I were banned for HACKING. I couldn't hack to save my life.

I made Virtue unban us both. His reply to me was "oh sorry weve have people hacking lately you must have thought to be one".

I find that odd.

Oh, and last night I went in Val castle to RP with Calin. I was greeted with someone saying:

Him: "LEAVE OR BE GLOBAL BANNED"

Me: "(i'm here to RP with Calin, idiot.)"

(Notice how I used paranthesis, meaning I was talking OOC.. FOLLOWING THEIR RP RULES.)

Him: "I DONT CARE LEAVE *******"

Me: "(Nah.)"

Pathetic.

MattMrHat
08-31-2002, 03:45 AM
If Val and Faheria were the only servers up, I would go to Faheria even though it doesnt have playable levels, all it does is warp you out. But I would rather do that than play on Val. They have about 30 to 40 ban levels including noob ban, hell ban, orc and peanut ban, ban ban, flashy ban.. too many bans, that server is nothing without it's ban levels or Providence scripts. =[

Jinx
08-31-2002, 05:04 AM
Originally posted by MalakSylv
Jinx, we weren't causing any trouble. We didn't PK anyone, everyone attacked US. We didn;t ruin any Rps as there were none going on, we just mocked their past attempts at RP. Regardless of what we did, Wyand and I were banned for HACKING. I couldn't hack to save my life.

I made Virtue unban us both. His reply to me was "oh sorry weve have people hacking lately you must have thought to be one".

I find that odd.

Oh, and last night I went in Val castle to RP with Calin. I was greeted with someone saying:

Him: "LEAVE OR BE GLOBAL BANNED"

Me: "(i'm here to RP with Calin, idiot.)"

(Notice how I used paranthesis, meaning I was talking OOC.. FOLLOWING THEIR RP RULES.)

Him: "I DONT CARE LEAVE *******"

Me: "(Nah.)"

Pathetic.

Who?

magicbud3344
08-31-2002, 05:30 AM
who Manages Val?

Jinx
08-31-2002, 05:39 AM
Originally posted by magicbud3344
who Manages Val?

Genelite.

-Jinx

haunter
08-31-2002, 05:40 AM
I went on there yesterday, and I see signs that say things like "ph33r" or "rarr" very rp-ish :rolleyes: I haven't been there in a while, and I forgot about the no PKing thing, so i started attacking people, and they weren't getting hurt, i figured it was because my sword power was too low and they had armor or something, anyway, I get sent to this firey level with ripped and probably copyrighted GFX, and when i ask the GP why I'm there

"Pking = jail"

I didn't even get a damned warning. It's not like I was hacking or something! The when I comment on how laggy the level is, and the ripped GFX, he sends me to this other level withg "leet newbies". It also set my nick to "I didn't listem to the rules so i am in ban hell" (yes "listem") :\

I dont know why Val isn't shutdown until they get rid of the ripped GFX, Enigma was temporarily shut down for having G2k2 GFX on it, the only difference with val, is that Stefan can be sued for the use of these graphics.

Chaos0838
08-31-2002, 05:45 AM
Valikorlia is too unprofessional.

They should have a staff transplant.
They should make a new damn playerworld.

-Kiirar

MalakSylv
09-01-2002, 03:07 AM

Who?

just a player. can't remember his name. point being, though, that the players seem to have it in their heads that the val staff are allowed to do that