PDA

View Full Version : Current Tourney Is Getting Sad...

LordZen
08-29-2002, 01:18 PM
Twice in a row now I have been the only person to get online for my tourney match. Not only has my opponent been missing but also both Angel and DragonX have not been on when one of them should. :( All I'm saying is if you guys are going to set a date and time for a match to take place then you should at least make sure you show up yourselves.

First time Konidias wasnt on neither was DragonX or Angel...I get told I win by the fault, and then I go to sleep thinking I'm done with the tourney for a few more days until my next matchup. Well LUCKILY I checked today and instead the match had been rescheduled to about 1 hour after I got home...so I had less than an hour window before I was expected to play this surprise match. Well, when the time finally rolled around I was at the spar place practicing with Jourdan, my opponent had not shown up yet and Angel had left by then. 10 minutes after the match was supposed to start, still, nobody showed up and I remember reading that the rules had been changed so that if somebody doesnt show up to their match for 10 minutes after it starts then they forfiet. At that point I figured I won again *cough* lol.

Nothing against konidias or Angel, but every time this match gets rescheduled I am going to be that much more dissapointed, since this shouldnt be happening and matches arent supposed to be rescheduled because of this reason. *sigh*

If theres a valid reason for you guys not showing up I thought it was supposed to be discussed ahead of time?

konidias
08-29-2002, 03:35 PM
Because Angel doesn't get off work or whatever until 7:30pm, and I fell asleep sometime around 7. =|

Disqualification is only meant for INACTIVE players. I'm definitely not inactive... she's just holding the tournament at an inconvenient time for me, and I already told her this beforehand, and she complained that she couldn't get off work until 7:30, so it isn't my fault. :(

King_Arthur_Elven
08-29-2002, 03:50 PM
Hows this?
I have off work on Saturday (and friday but im going out) so on saturday ill do alot of matches that is a good time for everyone?
And i do come on at that time to check to see if there on =X maybe only for like 5 mins but im always there.

LordZen
08-29-2002, 10:25 PM
I stayed on for a few hours after because usually when I get on I have a hard time peeling myself away :)

DragonX2
08-30-2002, 01:27 AM
When you were on last night I told konidias on AIM that you 2 can fight but he didn't respond, shortly after (about an hour I guess?) I fell asleep cause I was tired.

konidias
08-30-2002, 02:38 AM
Originally posted by DragonX2
When you were on last night I told konidias on AIM that you 2 can fight but he didn't respond, shortly after (about an hour I guess?) I fell asleep cause I was tired.

I left my aim running. I woke up and had like 30 aim windows on my screen. :( I don't know why, but I laid down on my bed and I told myself to just lay there a few minutes because I needed to do the match, but I just fell asleep. Not much I can do about having to sleep. :|

DragonX2
08-30-2002, 02:40 AM
Originally posted by konidias

I left my aim running. I woke up and had like 30 aim windows on my screen. :( I don't know why, but I laid down on my bed and I told myself to just lay there a few minutes because I needed to do the match, but I just fell asleep. Not much I can do about having to sleep. :|

Oh ok X_x I do that sometimes after I've been awake for 20 hours I tell myself to sleep for like 30 minutes or an hour then I end up sleeping for like 10 hours :(

m1ntintelligence
08-31-2002, 09:16 PM
koni has like never answered me on aim...

maybe there should be a few more staff for tourny's like someones whose online all day and has no life and isnt a complete idiot

kthx bai.