View Full Version : change kingdom names to these

Pith
08-28-2002, 07:47 AM
samurai should use the japanese word for samurai bc its realer
pc should use crecent pirate bc that sounds better
forest should be called Goblinia or Orcia or Elfia because it fits them
dustari is like a warrior kingdom so it should be like warutari
zormite looks ok

these new names would make them look better because the old names are old and boring and g2k2 is new world so we should start with new names so it doesn't get confused up with g2k1

_0AfTeRsHoCk0_
08-28-2002, 07:51 AM
I think it's much too late for that. The reason is is because everything and so much is set up for the current names of the kingdoms, it would probably take weeks to redo it all.

Pith
08-28-2002, 07:52 AM
Originally posted by _0AfTeRsHoCk0_
I think it's much too late for that. The reason is is because everything and so much is set up for the current names of the kingdoms, it would probably take weeks to redo it all.
like what is setup to the current names

Hiyoshi
08-28-2002, 08:45 AM
Originally posted by Pith
samurai should use the japanese word for samurai bc its realer
pc should use crecent pirate bc that sounds better
forest should be called Goblinia or Orcia or Elfia because it fits them
dustari is like a warrior kingdom so it should be like warutari
zormite looks ok

these new names would make them look better because the old names are old and boring and g2k2 is new world so we should start with new names so it doesn't get confused up with g2k1

1. Those names suck
2. Samurai = japanese spelling/word for "Samurai"

Pith
08-28-2002, 08:51 AM
Originally posted by Hiyoshi

1. Those names suck
2. Samurai = japanese spelling/word for "Samurai"
ummm like dustari and zormite names sux too bc it just a word made up of random letters and ppl think it roxs and likes it bc they got used to it and they dont mean anything.a kingdom's name should have a name that means something

DarkPyro_2001
08-28-2002, 09:04 AM
Listen--

It's not happening so just shut up!

Pith
08-28-2002, 09:06 AM
Originally posted by DarkPyro_2001
Listen--

It's not happening so just shut up!
stfu you don't own graal.you're not stefan or unixmad.you can't say it wouldn't happen just because you say so

Zurkiba
08-28-2002, 09:11 AM

stfu you don't own graal.you're not stefan or unixmad.you can't say it wouldn't happen just because you say so
This should be in the post of 'Kingdom Names'...

And those names are horrible -_-... Adding random letters to make a smooth name is better then Warutari...

Elifia and Orcia sound bad if you say them outloud...

And all you're doing is adding letters to exisiting words.

EDIT: Oh you RECREATED a thread :D... isn't that breaking the rules?

BlKnight
08-28-2002, 09:20 AM
Pith gets so aggressive when people islike his ideas. And Dustari and Zormite are good names. The only names that would be nice to change are forest and maybe maybe samurai. And wtf are you talking about names shouldnt be random letters? Dustari and Zormite sound and look good, and tell me one place which has it's name to do with what it is.

Pith
08-28-2002, 09:23 AM
tell me one place which has it's name to do with what it is.
umm liek learn history and you know alot of cities and places and schools in the world are named after something kthxbai

and dustari and zormite only sounds good bc you got used to saying it.

Hiyoshi
08-28-2002, 09:27 AM
Originally posted by BlKnight
Pith gets so aggressive when people islike his ideas. And Dustari and Zormite are good names. The only names that would be nice to change are forest and maybe maybe samurai. And wtf are you talking about names shouldnt be random letters? Dustari and Zormite sound and look good, and tell me one place which has it's name to do with what it is.
We've tried changing Samurai's name before, and it didn't go over very well. People like Samurai. That's the end.

Pith
08-28-2002, 09:33 AM

We've tried changing Samurai's name before, and it didn't go over very well. People like Samurai. That's the end.
what did u try changing it to

Zurkiba
08-28-2002, 10:18 AM

umm liek learn history and you know alot of cities and places and schools in the world are named after something kthxbai

and dustari and zormite only sounds good bc you got used to saying it.
Oh yeah... Rome was named after an object.
London was too...

Yolk, Rotov, Moscow, Rome, London, Toronto, Jersualism (sp), Boston, Berlin, Munich, etc.... oh yeah Pith... those are just a FEW major cities and I dont think they were named after anything.

I think that few cities were named after other things
Hope and Glory, Caeserville place (Incorrect name), and others.

And Dustari isn't a city... it's a nation. And I dont think any nation was named after anything (Not including name changes (EX: Germania - Germany))

BlKnight
08-28-2002, 10:37 AM
Well those are cities like you said for one, and they aren't named after things so bluntly like Elfia.

Cresent pirate lol/

ssj2sal
08-28-2002, 04:19 PM

...People like Samurai...

In my opinion, that is an awful thing...absolutely awful. How can people like "Samurai" as the name of a KINGDOM, when Samurai were basically a feudal japanese caste (in a way, though it wasn't exactly a birth caste, though to become a samurai you had to be from the noble castel..well mostly). I just don't get why people like things like that...it is really awful...it SHOULd be changed... and it needs to be changed really...you just shouldn't call a Kingdom "Samurai"... you should make up a feudal japanese name for the kingdom.....

konidias
08-28-2002, 07:11 PM
There is no way in hell Forest will EVER have "ia" at the end of it's name. Pith you have the creativity of a dirty sock.

Zurkiba
08-28-2002, 08:14 PM
Originally posted by ssj2sal

In my opinion, that is an awful thing...absolutely awful. How can people like "Samurai" as the name of a KINGDOM, when Samurai were basically a feudal japanese caste (in a way, though it wasn't exactly a birth caste, though to become a samurai you had to be from the noble castel..well mostly). I just don't get why people like things like that...it is really awful...it SHOULd be changed... and it needs to be changed really...you just shouldn't call a Kingdom "Samurai"... you should make up a feudal japanese name for the kingdom.....

I always thought that the civilization was called the Samurai... yet they had the Knight... or Samurai as a military rank too :o/

I dunno though.

evilive
08-28-2002, 08:21 PM
Yves:

Those names are horrible. Dustari is original and good. Zormite also. Maybe Forest could use a new name that deals with forests, and Pirates could also use a new name, but they are fine the way they are. Get another hobby, because making up names isn't your skill.

Flameuss
08-28-2002, 10:04 PM
change zormite to

sushi with legs

BlKnight
08-28-2002, 10:33 PM
Yes let's change the names to:

Dustari: Medevialia
Zormite: Fishia
Forest: Ewokia
Pirates: Privateeria
Samurai: Samuraia

Hehe. BTW I was being sarcastic and spoofing Pith's ideas. No but seriously this would be my choice.

Dustari: Medieval People
Zormite: Fish Guys
Forest: Green Things
Pirates: Dirty Drunks
Samurai: Big Red Armoured Type Fancy Warrrior People

Zurkiba
08-29-2002, 02:06 AM
Originally posted by evilive
Yves:

Those names are horrible. Dustari is original and good. Zormite also. Maybe Forest could use a new name that deals with forests, and Pirates could also use a new name, but they are fine the way they are. Get another hobby, because making up names isn't your skill.
Dustari - Good
Zormite - Good
Samurai - Good
Pirates - Good (Unless another Pirate Gang pops up)
Forest - Ok... but yes it would be nice if it had another name. You could always call it Silva (The latin form of Forest).

Hiyoshi
08-29-2002, 05:39 AM

what did u try changing it to
Santerrain, and people didn't like that AT ALL.

Zurkiba
08-29-2002, 06:09 AM

Santerrain, and people didn't like that AT ALL.
And it brought Confusion

"Lets attack Santerrain!"

"wtfs is Santerrain?"

"Samurai idiot!"

"No Samurai is Samurai"

"No Samurai is Santerrain now"

etc...

At some times I though Santerrain was just a spin off of Samurai (Since both tags were still in use)

Pith
08-29-2002, 06:13 AM
Originally posted by Zurkiba

And it brought Confusion

"Lets attack Santerrain!"

"wtfs is Santerrain?"

"Samurai idiot!"

"No Samurai is Samurai"

"No Samurai is Santerrain now"

etc...

At some times I though Santerrain was just a spin off of Samurai (Since both tags were still in use)
osnap pith's thread revives kingdom forum and brings discussion here

Hiyoshi
08-29-2002, 09:54 AM

osnap pith's thread revives kingdom forum and brings discussion here
I wish I had a bansledgehammer. You'd be my first victim.