PDA

View Full Version : What 2k1 needs

MilkyWay0016
08-26-2002, 11:24 PM
2k1 really needs something to get it active again.
I can see why some people would want to quit, but come on you olbies you shouldn't just be quittinh becuase someone flamed you on the fourms or something. If you have good ideas you should share them. Don't flame me, these are only my opnions. Okay, well, heres my ideas to make 2k1 better:

If kingdoms are kept on the server, we should have completly new ones. No samurai, or dustari, just completly new kingdoms that are a lot of fun to be in. We need staff to hold RP events, not just come up with a lot of new games and do-dads, cool as those are. I mean, do you really believe muskets are gonna attract and keep a whole bunch of people? I mean, they are cool but still. Having some awsome rp events like when the bomy moon crashed would really be cool. There is only so much that people without RC can do, you know!

ZanderX
08-27-2002, 12:32 AM
Neine kingdomen ist eine Graal 2001.

HAHA GERMAN?

Shiftk03-
08-27-2002, 12:35 AM
Originally posted by ZanderX
Neine kingdomen ist eine Graal 2001.

HAHA GERMAN?

Translation:
LOLROFLEL XBOX IS VERY BIG LOLOLOLOL

ZanderX
08-27-2002, 12:36 AM
Originally posted by Shiftk03-

Translation:
LOLROFLEL XBOX IS VERY BIG LOLOLOLOL

LOLOLOLOL

This is a good thread, don't ruin it. :(

evilive
08-27-2002, 12:38 AM
Yves:

I hope symon doesn't mind me posting this, but kingdoms on 2k1 will be taken off. RPing has all gone to 2k2 and Symon doesn't want 2k1 to be in 2k2's shadow and agree with him. 2k1 should focus on quests and such, and if people want, they can RP.