PDA

View Full Version : Not Really sure where this should go, but...


mikepg
08-25-2002, 10:37 AM
Reenable the memberlist!

I thought of putting this under future improvements...but it's been done in the past.

ZanderX
08-25-2002, 10:53 AM
No.

evilive
08-25-2002, 11:38 AM
Originally posted by ZanderX
No.

Yves:

Ditto

AlkarenHyralt
08-25-2002, 11:44 AM
Fianlly moving up, mr. asst staff manager, on Bravo. ;)



Sorry bro, no. :(

I'll give you a cookie if you go back to being my first mate though! The decks do need a swapping ;)

Aruchinjiru
08-25-2002, 11:56 AM
why is the memberlist disabled? Thats kinda puzzled me for awhile now.

evilive
08-25-2002, 12:27 PM
Originally posted by Aruchinjiru
why is the memberlist disabled? Thats kinda puzzled me for awhile now.

Yves:

Because people would check for the top 10 posters and then they would spam untill they were on that list.

spi
08-25-2002, 12:47 PM
Originally posted by evilive


Yves:

Because people would check for the top 10 posters and then they would spam untill they were on that list.

supposely.. i've never been to any other vbulletin board where that was a problem

Graal518
08-25-2002, 12:51 PM
We all know Kamoo is at the top, though. =/

evilive
08-25-2002, 12:52 PM
Originally posted by Graal518
We all know Kamoo is at the top, though. =/

Yves:

Trueheat should be though. He would have about 15000 posts if he didn't delete his forum account a while back.

James
08-25-2002, 01:07 PM
SPI GET WORU AND LUGIE UNBANNED NOW

ZanderX
08-25-2002, 01:08 PM
Originally posted by evilive


Yves:

Trueheat should be though. He would have about 15000 posts if he didn't delete his forum account a while back.

13000 actually.