PDA

View Full Version : Stuff going down..NOW!

Shiftk03-
08-24-2002, 05:09 PM
Ok. Got some thing I want to lay down real fast.
First odor of buisness (you smell me?): Kamuii has made me his Co-manager..yeah there has been a lot of those lately, but none of them were Rabid.
Second off: I'm not mod of these forums, but since they pertain to a server I help manage..I thought I should be able to have some control over whats put here, its all good but there is one thing making my neck itch (no, I didn't forget to bathe..) :
I'm TIRED of you people bringing your lives onto this forum.. I don't mean to sound rude but I could careless if you had a fight with your mum or dad and need psychological help because they wouldn't get you your favorite pokenerd toy...PEOPLE, EVERYONE HAS BUMPS IN THEIR LIFE..BUT YOU WILL GO ON! YOUR LIFE WON'T END BECAUSE YOUR MUM GROUNDED YOU! SO STOP FREAKING POSTING HERE ABOUT IT..THIS IS A GAME, I DON'T CARE HOW BAD OFF YOU ARE OR THAT YOU'VE GONE COMPLETELY NUTTERS AND NEED A PRESCRIPTION OF THOSE NEW FORIENGERS THEY ARE SHOVING IN A BOTTLE AND CALLING PILLS! GO AWAY! Thats it...oh yeah, and if someone don't like the way I do things, well...I can't please everyone, SO YOU GO AWAY TOO! :D :D :D

evilive
08-24-2002, 05:57 PM
Yves:

OMI!
YOU HAVE CAUGHT THE UNIXVIRUS! GO TO THE DOCTOR QUICK!!!

magicbud3344
08-24-2002, 10:08 PM
glad to hear your the co-manager rabid :D
but...omi i am grounded and my mommy hates me please everyone help

Crono
08-24-2002, 10:16 PM
You do know that if you're his Co-Manager, that you are his equal, right? "Co", when used like that, means that two or more share the position. Co-Workers are your fellow workers, not your assistants. I think the word you're looking for is "assistant." I understand that the internet is global, and English is probably your second, but most likely third language, so I'm just giving you a helpful reminder. :)

-Shaun

marrico
08-24-2002, 11:12 PM
He lives in Kentucky

brock128
08-25-2002, 12:59 AM
Rabid co-manager?

Okay, I will be right back. Going to bash my head against the wall.

Amagius
08-25-2002, 01:53 AM
Originally posted by brock128
Rabid co-manager?

Okay, I will be right back. Going to bash my head against the wall.

You have a problem with Rabid? :( :o

Aestus
08-25-2002, 02:01 AM
Originally posted by Amagius

You have a problem with Rabid? :( :o

I had no problem with Rabid until he made this thread. :(

neo_the_swordsman
08-25-2002, 02:06 AM
Originally posted by Shiftk03-
Ok. Got some thing I want to lay down real fast.
First odor of buisness (you smell me?): Kamuii has made me his Co-manager..yeah there has been a lot of those lately, but none of them were Rabid.
Second off: I'm not mod of these forums, but since they pertain to a server I help manage..I thought I should be able to have some control over whats put here, its all good but there is one thing making my neck itch (no, I didn't forget to bathe..) :
I'm TIRED of you people bringing your lives onto this forum.. I don't mean to sound rude but I could careless if you had a fight with your mum or dad and need psychological help because they wouldn't get you your favorite pokenerd toy...PEOPLE, EVERYONE HAS BUMPS IN THEIR LIFE..BUT YOU WILL GO ON! YOUR LIFE WON'T END BECAUSE YOUR MUM GROUNDED YOU! SO STOP FREAKING POSTING HERE ABOUT IT..THIS IS A GAME, I DON'T CARE HOW BAD OFF YOU ARE OR THAT YOU'VE GONE COMPLETELY NUTTERS AND NEED A PRESCRIPTION OF THOSE NEW FORIENGERS THEY ARE SHOVING IN A BOTTLE AND CALLING PILLS! GO AWAY! Thats it...oh yeah, and if someone don't like the way I do things, well...I can't please everyone, SO YOU GO AWAY TOO! :D :D :D

Your damn right!

Amagius
08-25-2002, 02:43 AM
Originally posted by Aestus

I had no problem with Rabid until he made this thread. :(

It's a smat thing. I don't want to know,"Hey, I'm being beaten, so I'll be back on Tuesday." If that's really true, go to a Abuse center, or if it's yours you should be smart enough to understand your emotional problems (like Aeros is) and see a Funny man.

Shiftk03-
08-25-2002, 05:44 AM
I didn't post this to make you like me, I don't care if you like me after I posted this or not, I like everyone! The reason I posted this is to get people to stop whining about problems every kid goes through, and acting like they are the only ones that ever got depressed.

Add-on: English is my first language. When I take the short effort to achieve grammatical perfection in each of my sentences, you'll stand in woe.

Googi
08-25-2002, 05:52 AM
Or just go to the NGRT ;)

Echos
08-25-2002, 07:19 AM
Rabid, you shouldn't be saying anything if you're not going to do anything about it.

Crono
08-25-2002, 10:16 AM
Originally posted by Shiftk03-
I didn't post this to make you like me, I don't care if you like me after I posted this or not, I like everyone! The reason I posted this is to get people to stop whining about problems every kid goes through, and acting like they are the only ones that ever got depressed.

Add-on: English is my first language. When I take the short effort to achieve grammatical perfection in each of my sentences, you'll stand in woe.

I thought the general idea of this post was long overdue myself, and am happy it was expressed.

As for the one part that stuck out like a sore thumb, it shouldn't take any effort to know the English language, if it is your first language. Maybe you should read some more.

-Shaun

MysticHasteP2P_2
08-25-2002, 10:48 PM
yay 4 rabid

Krakken
08-25-2002, 10:56 PM
Originally posted by Amagius

It's a smat thing. I don't want to know,"Hey, I'm being beaten, so I'll be back on Tuesday." If that's really true, go to a Abuse center, or if it's yours you should be smart enough to understand your emotional problems (like Aeros is) and see a Funny man.

Don't go see the smart man...you'll get a nicer kai...and it ain't pretty when he repeats himself.I was diagnosed as Anti-Social and was put on "celexa" last year.