PDA

View Full Version : suggestion

Flameuss
08-23-2002, 10:02 AM
add a way kings can boot you from there kingdoms and you can be neutral bc that would help alot .... and well the only reason im saying this is i wanted to be dustarian but i selected pirate crew X.x

game_king
08-23-2002, 03:07 PM
lol why did u choose pirate crew then

DragonX2
08-23-2002, 03:49 PM
Originally posted by Flameuss
add a way kings can boot you from there kingdoms and you can be neutral bc that would help alot .... and well the only reason im saying this is i wanted to be dustarian but i selected pirate crew X.x

The kingdom you choose at the beginning is not the kingdom you are in when kingdom islands are out..as Er1c said that is basically the kingdom you come from not the one going to

aylad
08-24-2002, 03:27 AM
Originally posted by DragonX2
The kingdom you choose at the beginning is not the kingdom you are in when kingdom islands are out..as Er1c said that is basically the kingdom you come from not the one going to

I missed that part..... when kingdoms come out, how do we join a kingdom? I wanna be forest!!!

game_king
08-24-2002, 04:25 PM
Originally posted by DragonX2

that makes more sence so will we have to try out or something for the kingdom we want to be in or is that up to the king