PDA

View Full Version : Graalian - for oldbies

Ziro-
08-23-2002, 07:48 AM
I created a guild called Graalian hoping to get some players who have been playing for at least like 2 years...or maybe less, playing since the pre-set characters were in the game....it's a guild where we act like our favorite old pre-set characters such as the well-known Fung Si Yang, Ninji Knight (stefan's guy), Raven, Bob, Nick, Mandi, etc...There's a limit to how many people I can take though, only one person per character, and one character per person....I know some of the old characters had their heads either removed or maybe renamed to a gif I cannot find....anyhow,if you're interested in joining IM me on AIM at IllIllziroIllIll or forum PM me....just one or the other should work out, k? ;)

Flamingblaze
08-24-2002, 03:32 AM
I like this guild idea, alot. Very creative and well thought out, if only all guild makers had the intelligence to make guilds with a point :(

Chaos0838
08-24-2002, 03:36 AM
Wouldn't last long, Classic is rife with destruction and death.

Ziro-
08-24-2002, 07:56 AM
classic? i may have been playing for over 2 years...but i've never been 1337 enough to get all the stuff on (old) Main server... :( NEVER....:( anyhow,i do play on NP mostly now, but go to other servers in this order of priority: G2k1, UN(so teh sux0rz,but only pw i have all stuff on :(,it was the place to replace NP in my heart when i left a while ago...k), other servers

btw,the reason i said that,is so you know where to expect to see people in Graalian ;) ...if anyone will even join and wear a tag :(

gloop
08-24-2002, 10:20 AM
nice idea, but people here suck, so it wont take off

Ziro-
08-26-2002, 04:00 AM
lire....nobody here sucks....most people here say they get sucked or licked but just lie...smd

gloop
08-26-2002, 09:02 AM
Originally posted by Ziro-
lire....nobody here sucks....most people here say they get sucked or licked but just lie...smd

i get licked and sucked
its nice : )

XxxxneosoftxxxX
08-26-2002, 10:43 AM
Originally posted by gloop

i get licked and sucked
its nice : )

By men or women

Flamingblaze
08-26-2002, 11:41 AM
Originally posted by XxxxneosoftxxxX

By men or women ::sighs:: more idiocy.

gloop
08-26-2002, 12:13 PM
Originally posted by Flamingblaze
::sighs:: more idiocy.

well what do you expect?
like ive said 10000 times, people are *****S, all of them, even you and me

Flamingblaze
08-26-2002, 10:40 PM
Yeah I know, but still, I guess I just have a naive outlook on humanity :(

Ziro-
08-27-2002, 06:31 AM
shaddap, humans are so teh pwn...*grabs rock* take this rock for example....*eyes get locked on rock* ooo!! a ruck!! *puts rock in mouth and bites* eeeeey...*takes rock out of mouth and tosses it in air....rock hits head* erghh....*falls to ground*...

Lyndzey
08-29-2002, 04:08 AM
Not all of those guys were real people...
It would be better if you use real old people. There are a few who are on the select head thing, and that would be Mandi, Nick, Pachuka (Pachukite), Azrael (Azraelite), Clops (Baddy), etc.

Ziro-
08-29-2002, 07:42 AM
better? ehrm...but the point is that I just use anyone on the headsconfig as that was the old character list... and the current headsconfig for that matter since some heads were taken away... :(