PDA

View Full Version : Reasons for why maloria sucks?

napsterfreak5000
08-23-2002, 06:00 AM
Everyone who dosn't like maloria, please say the reasons why you dont like it and why you dont ever go on it.

a note to jinx: actually i didnt say i think it sucked i'm just seeing why other people do.....since everyone i've asked about coming on maloria has said ummm no =/ maloria blows or maloria sucks so i want to know why they thought it and why mabye some other people do as well....?

napsterfreak5000
08-23-2002, 06:20 AM
k.

Spectre1337
08-23-2002, 06:21 AM
Originally posted by napsterfreak5000
Everyone who dosn't like maloria, please say the reasons why you dont like it and why you dont ever go on it.

a note to jinx: actually i didnt say i think it sucked i'm just seeing why other people do.....since everyone i've asked about coming on maloria has said ummm no =/ maloria blows or maloria sucks so i want to know why they thought it and why mabye some other people do as well....?
I'm guessing "maloria" is your boy/girl friend.. He/ she sucks because you pay him/her to. He/she blows because he/she doesnt know how to suck.

Spectre1337
08-23-2002, 06:39 AM
Originally posted by albus777

Why don't the admins do their work?
They dont need to, I think magicbud did a lot better then they could have.

DragonX2
08-23-2002, 06:45 AM
Originally posted by Spectre1337

They dont need to, I think magicbud did a lot better then they could have.

He is talking about the 0 Tolerance rule.....
Geno tone down the swearing :( !
I don't play any other server besides 2k2, I go on others sometimes but I don't really play them anymore so I don't have anything against any server..

CyberX
08-23-2002, 07:32 AM
Originally posted by Jinx
And Maloria is a fine server, have you played it recently?
-Jinx

hey man, I'm glad to hear that but, if you think Maloria is a fine server since you last played it (1 month and a half ago), you will think Maloria is a great server if you log on there now...

I mean, it improved alot more than what you saw in the last time, you should come back there to play it again :)

magicbud3344
08-23-2002, 07:45 AM
Originally posted by DragonX2

He is talking about the 0 Tolerance rule.....
Geno tone down the swearing :( !

NEVAR!!!11 bleh sorry

DragonX2
08-23-2002, 07:55 AM
Originally posted by magicbud3344

NEVAR!!!11 bleh sorry

<3 :)

Warrior_One
08-23-2002, 08:19 AM
I play mostly Maloria, Unholy Nation, and N-Pulse. Doomsday, Classic, Babylon, and Bravo are pretty okay, The rest of them are unplayable because of being under construction, and the ones that are playable just seem whack and disorganized.

So to stay on topic, I think Maloria is very nice and colorful and is quite a nice place to play on for a while.

Cid_Night
08-23-2002, 09:08 AM
i kinda like maloria, i havent been there for a whiel but i hear good things of it as of late...what you might have been hearing was maloria about 3 months ago...people were badmouthing it left and right, but they've cleaned up their act and are doing well now i believe. *thumbs up* Good Job Maloria! lol

PoseidonBR
08-23-2002, 10:01 AM
Most of the people who say Maloria sucks, are the people who get fired there... or the people who want to be staff and didn't make it...

++STOP MAKING THESE MALORIA SUCKS THREADS HOLY CRAP THEY ARE ANNOYING++

screen_name
08-23-2002, 01:55 PM
You are getting very annoying.

If you don't like the playerworld, stay away from it. There are plenty others to play on.

thrashsoul
08-23-2002, 05:26 PM
Its so corrupt,the head admin quit ;)

thesmoothcriminal
08-23-2002, 06:48 PM
the only thing i dislike about Mal is that its tileset keeps replacing pics1.png when i go into editor or training ahhhh

Eban
08-23-2002, 07:12 PM
Kadar:
nothing to do except fish

And i whent and did a quest on there and it was full of lizardon baddys :\

Lyndzey
08-24-2002, 01:28 AM
Tileset doesn't work for me on my new computer so it gets boring walking around in all black.

CyberX
08-24-2002, 02:46 AM
Thanks for the good commentaries everyone! :)
I think we got the right way after those problems with staff and npcs bugs...

And thrashsoul, Osrs quit because of personal problems at his life... You don't like Maloria because you were fired :rolleyes:

Oh and this is not a thread saying that Maloria DO sux... It's only asking WHY Maloria sux to some people, so we can get what those people say and improve the server! :D
The creator of the thread is staff at Maloria...

LordZen
08-24-2002, 02:23 PM
Originally posted by Lyndzey
Tileset doesn't work for me on my new computer so it gets boring walking around in all black.

there is some txt files you can delete in a folder called 'tiledefs' or something I forget..but if you delete the offline one and the ones having to do with maloria it will fix it (I had the same problem).

Personally I dont really like the tileset, the quests I've seen, and the jobs I've done. If you are going to have a custom tileset then it should all be custom instead of only changing like 50% of it. Also I dont like this one rock that is hard to make out from its surroundings, and when you pick up a bush you have not properly replaced the correct ganis to show that bush in your hands (dunno if its fixed now or not). Also I completed one quest that had tons of baddies quite easily and when I died I would respawn right where I died so its not like it was a challenge I could just plow through them and keep progressing. I dont really like the lumber job and the bamboo jobs either, sorry...well that is honestly everything I dislike about that server as of now. If thsoe things were fixed I would be fine with Maloria. :D

CyberX
08-24-2002, 10:34 PM
Yes, we are trying to fix the sprites... It's done already but we don't know how to put it to work online, I guess I will ask Stefan....

bigkow44
08-25-2002, 12:29 AM
Ive seen to many ideas stolen from Frolic. such as our tailor in old Frolic where when you say done the player walks to the other room.

osrs
08-25-2002, 01:27 AM
Originally posted by thrashsoul
Its so corrupt,the head admin quit ;)

I quit because i have some personal problems and i cant be ever playing Graal,dont try acuse Maloria using fake historys.

osrs
08-25-2002, 01:33 AM
Originally posted by napsterfreak5000

who dont like Maloria is trying to say bad things about this playerworld.
If you dont like it,just dont play. You have several servers to play,then...

LEAVE MALORIA ALONE! :cool:

SSJVegeta1
08-25-2002, 01:36 AM
not psycho raymond: maybe he really quit because he developed some damn sense

osrs
08-25-2002, 01:45 AM
Originally posted by bigkow44
Ive seen to many ideas stolen from Frolic. such as our tailor in old Frolic where when you say done the player walks to the other room.

that's not Copied.Good ideas must be used.
Like Enigma Graal,they stolen all ideas from Graal2002,it's not copied, just Good Ideas must be used!

Aruchinjiru
08-25-2002, 01:14 PM
It doesn't really suck, its a good PW but the tileset just doesn't fit in. If you look at it, it is almost pixelized which doesn't fit in with the player bodies and head's.