PDA

View Full Version : Zalactic Labs Bomy Color Changer (AKA, Pumpkin house)


Googi
08-23-2002, 01:59 AM
I have been using this thing every once in a while for months (Since I became a bomy way long ago). Today another bomy guy came and tried it, but it didn't work for him.

So Karsh and Tseng morphed and tried it, but it didn't work for them either.

So...there must be some condition that has to be met...

But what is it?

Griffyn
08-23-2002, 02:10 AM
Were they using bomy skins with other colors? (Like draktha, birce, etc.)

Googi
08-23-2002, 02:17 AM
Originally posted by Griffyn
Were they using bomy skins with other colors? (Like draktha, birce, etc.)

In the beginning, yes, but they changed their skin to Visio (And they still couldn't color change), and I tried out their skins, and they worked for me, but not them.

Chaos0838
08-23-2002, 02:38 AM
They made it just for you Goog :p

-Kiirar

magicbud3344
08-23-2002, 03:26 AM
merlin:

maybe your class has to be bomy instead of just morphing

Googi
08-23-2002, 03:31 AM
Originally posted by magicbud3344
maybe your class has to be bomy instead of just morphing

No, the other bomy I was showing it to (Knightmare) choose bomy as his race at the beginning (As you can tell from his health)

ZanderX
08-23-2002, 04:05 AM
Could be a bug. *shrugs*

evilive
08-23-2002, 04:58 AM
Uhm... Dunno what's wrong with it :(

magicbud3344
08-23-2002, 05:33 AM
whaaa, there is a place where you can change the color of your bomy!?!?!?!?

Dude6252000
08-23-2002, 05:49 AM
Originally posted by Googi


No, the other bomy I was showing it to (Knightmare) choose bomy as his race at the beginning (As you can tell from his health)

I started bomy too. Before new HP and bodies, too. o.O...

Googi
08-23-2002, 06:03 AM
Originally posted by Dude6252000


I started bomy too. Before new HP and bodies, too. o.O...

As did I.

Googi
08-23-2002, 10:38 PM
It works for Excal too :O

Googi
08-23-2002, 10:40 PM
Okay, Cheetos figured it out, the people it didn't work for couldn't see the NPC, so it didn't work for them, download this into your "bomys" folder and the problem is solved.

CheeToS2
08-24-2002, 01:11 AM
Originally posted by Googi
Okay, Cheetos figured it out, the people it didn't work for couldn't see the NPC, so it didn't work for them, download this into your "bomys" folder and the problem is solved.

I got karsh to upload the image, so everyone will get it now ;-X

Sir_Gareth
08-24-2002, 07:34 AM
Maybe its because the bomy doesnt have a recolor, If you are bomy and it doesnt have a recolor or go in order like glog1 glog2, if there is only 1 original bomy your bomy wont change color.

Googi
08-24-2002, 08:01 AM
Originally posted by Sir_Gareth
Maybe its because the bomy doesnt have a recolor, If you are bomy and it doesnt have a recolor or go in order like glog1 glog2, if there is only 1 original bomy your bomy wont change color.

YES WE KNOW

MysticHasteP2P_2
08-25-2002, 10:43 PM
Originally posted by Googi


YES WE KNOW

hahahaha