PDA

View Full Version : Apology.

Zach1
08-22-2002, 06:12 AM
I am VERY sorry that the team tournament didn't go well, you have no idea how hard it is to balance people into teams like that.
We DID do it fairly when we organized by hp and levels, but skill just isn't something I can account for. Also, I have no control over if the arena works, I died many times in the tournament process so I lost more exp, and levels than any of you. =/. In the future I hope to develop a system for setting people up in teams so it will work better, and taking away obsticles all together, bad idea. Also, from constructive criticism ive decided that no armor, and helmets in the later fights are a bad idea, and takes away from the player's ability if they are'nt used to not wearing armor, and then it hits them with a shock. I hope to deliver more tournaments in the future, and i would like to hear more ideas, and ways to make the system work for everyone. Thank you for your time.

-Gonbai Kitatchi

Flameuss
08-22-2002, 06:18 AM
i actualy think it didnt go so bad :) you did a great job zach no one could of done better :)

Ghost Pirate
08-22-2002, 06:20 AM
Well you put me on the wrong flipping team =(
I could of won!

Jourdan
08-22-2002, 06:39 AM
I could have won if the tournement was SHORTER and FASTER...
No Armor should be a rule, it takes too long to kill someone.

MasterNuke
08-22-2002, 06:41 AM
So whats the stats on that Diamond Force Sword anyway?

Jourdan
08-22-2002, 07:41 AM
I think its the same sword, just a different image.

konidias
08-22-2002, 08:07 AM
The biggest problem was simply the teaming. I got paired with people that died within the first 20-30 seconds of the battle. I was left by myself to take on the entire opposing team. It was pathetic. :(

It's not like I'm complaining about the team I got, but I'm saying, teams just don't work because of that reason. People lose just because their team (that they did not pick by the way) loses it all for them.

Pith
08-22-2002, 08:25 AM
who won

Flameuss
08-22-2002, 10:26 AM
Originally posted by konidias
The biggest problem was simply the teaming. I got paired with people that died within the first 20-30 seconds of the battle. I was left by myself to take on the entire opposing team. It was pathetic. :(

It's not like I'm complaining about the team I got, but I'm saying, teams just don't work because of that reason. People lose just because their team (that they did not pick by the way) loses it all for them.

I died the first 30 seconds on dragon x's team X.x

feivel
08-22-2002, 11:14 AM
What you need to do is announce in advance that there will be a team tournament etc, then everyone can organize their own teams therefore no one can complain "Oh well I got put with all the newbies"
That and I thought you dont lose experience with the arena,
or was that the bug you were refering me?

Flameuss
08-22-2002, 11:43 AM
he said it 2 hours in advance poeple where saying they couldent wait anymore

ChocoboGrn
08-22-2002, 09:23 PM
::shrug::
Guess it was a good thing I missed that.
I'd hate to die and lose my level again.

Brad
08-24-2002, 05:14 AM
Fu, I lost 4k exp and a levle

Locke_boy
08-24-2002, 09:59 AM
Meant to post this earlier. I loved the tourney. Host another soon, it was lots of fun. Oh, and if you ever need any help .. ::raises hand:: :o

Flameuss
08-24-2002, 10:21 PM
locke got a forum acount rofl

Locke_boy
08-25-2002, 12:29 AM
Originally posted by Flameuss
locke got a forum acount rofl

Oh yes, hilarious! Shaddap. I want to better take part in the Graalian experience, duh! :D

magicbud3344
08-25-2002, 11:04 PM
Originally posted by Locke_boy

Oh yes, hilarious! Shaddap. I want to better take part in the Graalian experience, duh! :D merlin:

urgye.

m1ntintelligence
08-26-2002, 07:46 AM
i liked the tournament alot, but got reset shortly after so i dont have it anymore

the only differences with the diamond force are that its .2 faster and a different image