PDA

View Full Version : Remember when Karakaze attacked Dustari with a Go-Kart?

Googi
08-20-2002, 11:13 PM
Yes, some smartass admin made it so you can get past santerrain gates with a go-kart.

Griffyn
08-20-2002, 11:21 PM
AHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHA, that was ME!

Domini
08-20-2002, 11:42 PM
goddamn admins

Shiftk03-
08-21-2002, 12:02 AM
Originally posted by Domini
goddamn admins

I pity the foo! It sure as hell wasn't me...I think Er1c made those gates.

_0AfTeRsHoCk0_
08-21-2002, 04:44 AM
Does it really matter? I don't even think Samurai even remembers they had gates.

Frankie_Shakur
08-21-2002, 05:20 AM
What the heck are the gates for?
There hasnt been many attacks on samurai lately :rolleyes:

Kamaeru
08-21-2002, 07:47 AM
you can still enter through sewers and from harmonia, they are dumb lol

Googi
08-21-2002, 07:53 AM
I thought you couldn't get in Via sewers anymore.

DeathChill
08-21-2002, 08:26 AM
Who cares? Is anyone going to roleplay on g2k1 once 2k2 is out fully? :o

Googi
08-21-2002, 08:42 AM
I know...

What's worse about it is the uncertainty of Kamoo's "Top secret RP removal plan".

Because despite my continual harrasing of admins all I've got is that it's either...

The "Big-Crush" (Would save 2K1)

To "Classic-ify" 2K1 (Would screw 2K1)

CheeToS2
08-21-2002, 08:50 AM
Its probalby a bug, Googi.

ZanderX
08-21-2002, 09:22 AM
Originally posted by Googi
I know...

What's worse about it is the uncertainty of Kamoo's "Top secret RP removal plan".

Because despite my continual harrasing of admins all I've got is that it's either...

The "Big-Crush" (Would save 2K1)

To "Classic-ify" 2K1 (Would screw 2K1)

Top secret RP removal plan?

No, no, it's called:

I NEED TO TALK TO UNIXMAD ABOUT CERTAIN THINGS REGARDING 2K1 AND KEEPING IT AN ACTIVE SERVER INSTEAD OF 2K2'S LITTLE BROTHER.

Infamy
08-21-2002, 09:27 AM
Originally posted by DeathChill
Who cares? Is anyone going to roleplay on g2k1 once 2k2 is out fully? :o

Well, obviously stefan & unixmad care since they haven't brought the server down, yet, despite the fact there are very few people who actually log on to this server nowadays and actually do stuff.

Now I'd like to explain some other things unregarding what Deathchill said. I keep hearing "g2k1 suxx0rz come play g2k2 because it's the sh*t! g2k2 this g2k2 that yada yada yada YADA YADA BLAH BLAH BLAH BLARGHH..." So I go to play it and it's nothing special, just reminds me of some other mmorpgs that are out today. Most everyone who started out last year and devoted their time & real money playing g2k1 did not leave to go play g2k2 at first, people left because of all the changes the server went through, the transformation of the nice old fat bodies that graal is known for to the ugliest looking new bodies of graalkinds history, and the fighting system, the health system the AP system which doesn't work anymore is all wrecked and ruined, all the promises of the new areas/items that the server was suppose to undergo but never happened, so the promises were broken paying customers weren't satisfied and they didn't reupgrade, a lot of problems because of these changes have been fixed but a lot still remains to be fixed, and the people who know how to fix this crap are all busy with the gba version & g2k2 server, the old stuff is always overlooked and the new stuff is always the first to grab attention, g2k1 started out the same way and slowly it's ending up in a sad way. I'm sure g2k2 will see it's own day, every single server goes through hell atleast once in their lifetime, and if their a lucky server they can get out and back into heaven.

I thought I read somewhere on the forums awhile back g2k2 was supposed to take over the kingdoms situation while as g2k1 turned into a the minigame server? You can't even play a normal minigame on the server anymore, for example; Survivor, people are just jumping ontop of mountain areas and waiting for everyone else to kill eachother off or until someone else figures out how to get up the mountain or an ET spots them dawdling there, the same goes with CS people just jump in and out of the game whenever they want. It takes an unrealalistic 100+ taps of the damn S or Spacebar button to kill someone, so the survivor games are much much much did I say much? MUCH longer now than ever before, and CS just isn't the same, hell the whole server is completely chaotic.

To sum it up, very little is getting done on g2k1 to make it better so It's pretty simple, if Stefan would take a time out (a long shot) to just implament the old bodies the old health system AP system and fighting system back to what it was, I'm sure g2k1 would start to become populated again like last year.

ZanderX
08-21-2002, 09:35 AM
Originally posted by Infamy

To sum it up, very little is getting done on g2k1 to make it better so It's pretty simple, if Stefan would take a time out (a long shot) to just implament the old bodies the old health system AP system and fighting system back to what it was, I'm sure g2k1 would start to become populated again like last year.

That's kind of what I'm aiming for (along with including other games and fun stuff). The problem is that...

A) I don't have enough staff to do it right now.

B) I don't want to do it while the server is publically accessible.

C) There are tons of other stuff that need fixing... ;\

Frankie_Shakur
08-21-2002, 09:38 AM
Originally posted by ZanderX

That's kind of what I'm aiming for (along with including other games and fun stuff). The problem is that...

I would help but
I. Reasons Frankie Wouldn't help
A. Lack of skills
1. Frankie has no skills
a.)hes not skillful
B. He has no time
(No elaboration)

Also, Id help but Im not good at graphics, level building, OR scripting.

DarkHero2002
08-21-2002, 08:01 PM
how long ago was the pic tooken?

ghostsamurai
08-21-2002, 08:23 PM
Originally posted by Frankie_Shakur

I would help but
I. Reasons Frankie Wouldn't help
A. Lack of skills
1. Frankie has no skills
a.)hes not skillful
B. He has no time
(No elaboration)

Also, Id help but Im not good at graphics, level building, OR scripting. SAME FOR FRANK

Googi
08-21-2002, 10:06 PM

Uhh...like, 2 different people said they wanted to script/make levels for 2K1, of course, the probably weren't very good, but I've never seen anything they've done so they could be...

B) I don't want to do it while the server is publically accessible.

YOU'RE TAKING 2K1 BACK TO A PRIVATE SERVER!?

CAN'T YOU JUST MAKE STUFF WITHOUT OPENING THE LEVELS?

C) There are tons of other stuff that need fixing... ;\

I hope you mean "The economy"

_0AfTeRsHoCk0_
08-21-2002, 10:55 PM
If 2k1 could get 130 people a day like it used to about a year ago it would be awesome. Of course, it would be just as awesome if all 130 went to 2k2.

zell12
08-21-2002, 11:54 PM
if you are a good level maker, contact Kamuii. I mean, if you are really good :) Me and mmmmkay are run off our feet since there are hardly any or no level makers. We also need Graphic makers :O

marrico
08-22-2002, 02:20 AM
Where do I contact Kamuii?

ZanderX
08-22-2002, 04:30 AM
Originally posted by marrico
Where do I contact Kamuii?

Profile.

ZanderX
08-22-2002, 04:30 AM
YOU'RE TAKING 2K1 BACK TO A PRIVATE SERVER!?

CAN'T YOU JUST MAKE STUFF WITHOUT OPENING THE LEVELS?

And then you'd ***** about how nothing is coming out.

zell12
08-22-2002, 04:46 AM
Going private is a good way to ignore all your pointless pms while the development staff work on brining you guys as the players more to do. So if you have a problem with this then you are the problem because this is the best way to go.

Googi
08-22-2002, 06:25 AM

And then you'd ***** about how nothing is coming out.

And you think we aren't going to complain about 2K1 being taken back to private?

ZanderX
08-22-2002, 06:28 AM

And you think we aren't going to complain about 2K1 being taken back to private?

Which would you prefer...

Things to do.
Nothing to do.

Googi
08-22-2002, 06:30 AM

Things to do.
Nothing to do.

Things to do of course.

And not only is there things to do on 2K1, but more things to do can be added well the server is up.

ZanderX
08-22-2002, 06:34 AM

Things to do of course.

And not only is there things to do on 2K1, but more things to do can be added well the server is up.

...There are things to do that are overused and old and totally not-fun anymore unless you have the attention span of a broken peanut shell.

Googi
08-22-2002, 06:36 AM

...There are things to do that are overused and old and totally not-fun anymore unless you have the attention span of a broken peanut shell.

Okay, and why can't new things be added unless the server is private.

ZanderX
08-22-2002, 06:42 AM

Okay, and why can't new things be added unless the server is private.

They can be added, but then staff still have to deal with players being annoying and hackers, etc.

If the server is private, things can get done faster and more efficiently.

Torankusu
08-22-2002, 06:43 AM
then there's contacting busymr.stefan.

Googi
08-22-2002, 06:49 AM

players being annoying

...Just ignore your PMs, it beats taking the server down.

and hackers

...uhh...did you not notice the police force?

You don't have to ban them, just let them rot until Corpse gets on and he can ban them (Since he's not a level maker etc..)

Chaos0838
08-22-2002, 06:53 AM
Even though I CANT get on to 2k1. I would hate to see it go private. What you really need is an invisible status on RC, that would help the world greatly and also keep Googie from whining.

-Kiirar

zell12
08-22-2002, 06:55 AM
Hehe, why not use the system Faheria got for onlinestartlocal.graal. Sends them to newmain. Only with this one, it sends them to faheria XD

Chaos0838
08-22-2002, 06:57 AM
Muahhaha, an endless cycle of transportation! Do it!

-Kiirar

zell12
08-22-2002, 07:23 AM
I wish he would do it, it would work alot better and would be fun when Faheria can be seen without scrolling down to the bottom.

Googi
08-22-2002, 10:13 AM
Or how about the better idea of just NOT MAKING THE SERVER PRIVATE.

magicbud3344
08-22-2002, 10:14 AM
blarg if it is going to go private, i had better get some nice level skillz or something like some GFX err a pizza, maybe we can scamm soem chicks or something, well gimmi a cal becasue i like the ladies, ooohhh i sure like em

Googi
08-22-2002, 10:17 AM
Originally posted by magicbud3344
blarg if it is going to go private, i had better get some nice level skillz or something like some GFX

Won't work, good skills takes far to long, the only way out is to stop the server from going private.

EDIT: *****i new sig.