PDA

View Full Version : Soto


Flamingblaze
08-17-2002, 11:58 AM
Soto got banned for CC Fraud so he's quitting Graal he said. Jus thought I'd share.

Frankie_Shakur
08-17-2002, 11:58 AM
Cymerian strikes again.
Im sure.

zell12
08-17-2002, 12:01 PM
Soto wouldn't use a fake cc, wtf?

magicbud3344
08-17-2002, 12:01 PM
:( poor soto :(
free style kings 4 lyf <3

Kyle_2002
08-17-2002, 12:49 PM
Soto quitting is like birdbird quiting.

Flamingblaze
08-17-2002, 02:32 PM
Originally posted by zell12
Soto wouldn't use a fake cc, wtf? You're a *****, he lives near me, Soto would never pay for a game, even said so on AIM.

DragonX2
08-17-2002, 03:23 PM
Originally posted by Flamingblaze
You're a *****, he lives near me, Soto would never pay for a game, even said so on AIM.

I am moving to Texas x.X I dunno where in Texas though.. I have to move every 2 years since my dad is in the Navy, it sucks :\

Birdbird_0
08-17-2002, 04:10 PM
I talk to soto on the phone like every day.

He sent me the message angel sent him from unixmad, unix said he did paypal fraud around 1000 dollers XD

CheeToS2
08-17-2002, 06:41 PM
*looks at soto's finger in inventory* :( :( :(

Flamingblaze
08-17-2002, 07:59 PM
Originally posted by DragonX2


I am moving to Texas x.X I dunno where in Texas though.. I have to move every 2 years since my dad is in the Navy, it sucks :\ Come to Houston so I can kick your ass repeatedly ^_^

DragonX2
08-17-2002, 08:06 PM
Originally posted by Flamingblaze
Come to Houston so I can kick your ass repeatedly ^_^

Why would you want to do that?

Amagius
08-17-2002, 09:22 PM
Originally posted by DragonX2


I am moving to Texas x.X I dunno where in Texas though.. I have to move every 2 years since my dad is in the Navy, it sucks :\
Need to run away...into Louisiana...

:megaeek:

Anyways, That sucks. He should know to do it on a stupid account, so that, if caught you'd still have main Soto.

Flamingblaze
08-17-2002, 10:11 PM
Originally posted by DragonX2


Why would you want to do that? Iunno I'm jus messin with you DX :p chill the hell out, enjoy the rednecks around here btw >;( damn them all.

Googi
08-18-2002, 01:18 AM
Originally posted by Frankie_Shakur
Cymerian strikes again.
Im sure.

Gah, I hate that guy.

Legondary_MyTH
08-18-2002, 01:22 AM
Originally posted by Flamingblaze
Iunno I'm jus messin with you DX :p chill the hell out, enjoy the rednecks around here btw >;( damn them all.
hey whatch your mouth =D

Frankie_Shakur
08-18-2002, 01:24 AM
Originally posted by Googi


Gah, I hate that guy.
Id be using fenderbender still if I'd upgraded my own account :-/

neo_the_swordsman
08-18-2002, 01:42 AM
Soto is a bad boy lol

Birdbird_0
08-18-2002, 01:45 AM
Originally posted by Flamingblaze
Iunno I'm jus messin with you DX :p chill the hell out, enjoy the rednecks around here btw >;( damn them all.
I'll be happy to kick your saucy ass when I go down to Huston SW to stay at Soto's for a week Durring the end of December.
Punk.

Frankie_Shakur
08-18-2002, 01:58 AM
Originally posted by Birdbird_0

I'll be happy to kick your saucy ass when I go down to Huston SW to stay at Soto's for a week Durring the end of December.
Punk.
oweneded

ghostsamurai
08-18-2002, 02:53 AM
Neonight:

Cymerian should be banned. -_-

JeffTL
Fenderbender
Brad
Borstlemann

and many other accounts (Soto, also?) have been banned for that dipshit doing that crap.

Googi
08-18-2002, 03:59 AM
Heh, Cym has never gotten me banned, but I still hate him :p

jeff335
08-18-2002, 08:00 AM
When I got JeffTL upgraded I didn't even know it was Cymerian, I thought it was T3CK being honest...but T3CK was using Cymerian. And if I ever suddenly disappear it's because this account is halfway through two years courtesy of Cymerian. I wish I had a credit card x.x

magicbud3344
08-18-2002, 01:34 PM
Originally posted by DragonX2


I am moving to Texas x.X I dunno where in Texas though.. I have to move every 2 years since my dad is in the Navy, it sucks :\

ye huck huck welcome partner ;P
just watch out for teh hill billy rednecks they are scary :(

Eban
08-22-2002, 12:38 PM
Originally posted by Googi


Gah, I hate that guy.

Graal518
08-25-2002, 02:19 PM
Trust is a very risky thing on Graal.

-Cyn

RichKevin
08-25-2002, 03:35 PM
bye bye sotomobo

Aruchinjiru
08-25-2002, 04:52 PM
Originally posted by Flamingblaze
Soto got banned for CC Fraud so he's quitting Graal he said. Jus thought I'd share.

This really sucks when this happens to nice people. :( Bye Soto, you will be missed.

Flamingblaze
08-26-2002, 03:56 AM
Originally posted by Birdbird_0

I'll be happy to kick your saucy ass when I go down to Huston SW to stay at Soto's for a week Durring the end of December.
Punk. Er birdo you're overweight, slow, and a young lil pup. I'll beat your ass old school style man. Do try though I'll give soto my number, he can call, we can meet at willowbrook mall or something, I can beat the hell out of you, and we can call it a day.

Frankie_Shakur
08-26-2002, 04:09 AM
Originally posted by Flamingblaze
Er birdo you're overweight, slow, and a young lil pup. I'll beat your ass old school style man. Do try though I'll give soto my number, he can call, we can meet at willowbrook mall or something, I can beat the hell out of you, and we can call it a day.
Im 234lbs, and I can run 100 yards in 13 seconds with all my football pads
weight doesnt make you slow if youre strong etc

magicbud3344
08-26-2002, 04:16 AM
YEAH HO FRANKIEZ WILL LAY A BEAT DOWN ON U FOOLIEO NIYYA FO SHIYYA

Flamingblaze
08-26-2002, 11:30 AM
Why do I get the feeling he's LYING? It's hard for Olympians to run 100 yards in 10 seconds, being a fatass like frankie and in full pads 13 seconds isn't gonna happen. So unless you show me a video tape of your sorry little lard running that fast I, as well as most others, will consider it a lie.

Baby-Gangsta
08-26-2002, 01:07 PM
Originally posted by Flamingblaze
Er birdo you're overweight, slow, and a young lil pup. I'll beat your ass old school style man. Do try though I'll give soto my number, he can call, we can meet at willowbrook mall or something, I can beat the hell out of you, and we can call it a day.

you may be able to beat up bird but would oyu be able to beat up soto??

evilive
08-26-2002, 01:19 PM
Originally posted by Flamingblaze
Er birdo you're overweight, slow, and a young lil pup. I'll beat your ass old school style man. Do try though I'll give soto my number, he can call, we can meet at willowbrook mall or something, I can beat the hell out of you, and we can call it a day.

Yves:

You are a *****. I bet my puppy could kick the **** out of you. You are probably a skinny, idiotic, "young lil pup".

Graal518
08-26-2002, 01:29 PM
Originally posted by Flamingblaze
Er birdo you're overweight, slow, and a young lil pup. I'll beat your ass old school style man. Do try though I'll give soto my number, he can call, we can meet at willowbrook mall or something, I can beat the hell out of you, and we can call it a day.

Big talk for someone behind their monitor. Just. Shut. The. ****. Up.

-Cyn

Flamingblaze
08-26-2002, 10:47 PM
Originally posted by Baby-Gangsta


you may be able to beat up bird but would oyu be able to beat up soto?? Soto's even smaller than Bird damnit. Plus I have a nice big car and they don't >=D

Flamingblaze
08-26-2002, 10:48 PM
Originally posted by Graal518


Big talk for someone behind their monitor. Just. Shut. The. ****. Up.

-Cyn Yeah, you're an idiot, it's not behind the monitor when he comes oh *****ic one. So how about you "Just. Shut. The. ****. Up."

Baby-Gangsta
08-27-2002, 08:15 AM
smaller wtf does that have to do with anything...

gloop
08-27-2002, 08:24 AM
wax paper and monkey poo

but other then that
bye soto : (

Birdbird_0
08-27-2002, 08:31 AM
Originally posted by Flamingblaze
Yeah, you're an idiot, it's not behind the monitor when he comes oh *****ic one. So how about you "Just. Shut. The. ****. Up."
OH CHUCLE CHUCLE, "U MR MAN" WILL BEAT ME UP BECAUSE I AM "PLUMP" AND BECUSE YOU HAVE A CAR, HUR HUR YOU SO MUCH MORE OF A MAN THAN EVEYRONE ELSE.

You're such a douf.
I don't need to say anything more, you can't prove physcial threats over a web bord. I'm fat yes, I weigh 265, and my hight is 6.4, Im out of shape. Come get me punk, withought trying to kick me in the nuts, or throw dirt on my eyes first.
How can you live with yourself at night, You're such a brainless kid, doesn't matter your age.

What makes you think that I don't have a car anyway? And that I'm so fat, that I can't do jack ****. You'd be suprized you douf.

Birdbird_0
08-27-2002, 08:34 AM
p.s.

I ONCE BROKE A LITTLE GIRLS ARM A CUPPLE YEARS AGO BY FALLING DOWN ON HER BY MISTAKE :cool:

Graal518
08-27-2002, 09:03 AM
Originally posted by Flamingblaze
Yeah, you're an idiot, it's not behind the monitor when he comes oh *****ic one. So how about you "Just. Shut. The. ****. Up."

I'm the idiot? Well then...Maybe I should make idle threats over the net so that I can be as mentally superior as you. Oh wait...I don't think in primative caveman logic, where "I'm guna kick ur ass in real lyph" is the common mentality. I'm sorry for not understanding your ways before. :(

-Cyn

Aruchinjiru
08-27-2002, 06:09 PM
Personally I think its *****ic to judge anyone before you meet them or get to know them.

That would be like me walking up to BirdBird and saying, "HAR HAR FAT ASS. I R KEEL YOU NOW!" When in fact I don't even know him, but instead judge him on his looks. Its pathetic to do that, period.

I get called a ***** sometimes on SL by people I don't even know and I shrug it off, I'm like "Hmm, I'm a ***** yet you don't even know me? I guess I know how old your mentality is then."

It doesn't matter what people say, or do to someone. What matters is if the person can back there words up. If you don't know the person, why talk **** about them over the net? The last thing you probably know they would end up being in the next room and/or possibly being a friend IRL.

PS: So why judge or say anything about someone until you actually know something other then their weight, height, name and age?

neo_the_swordsman
08-27-2002, 11:32 PM
Originally posted by Flamingblaze
Why do I get the feeling he's LYING? It's hard for Olympians to run 100 yards in 10 seconds, being a fatass like frankie and in full pads 13 seconds isn't gonna happen. So unless you show me a video tape of your sorry little lard running that fast I, as well as most others, will consider it a lie.

I consider you stupid that is all..

Shorty2Dope
08-28-2002, 12:38 PM
Originally posted by Birdbird_0
I talk to soto on the phone like every day.

He sent me the message angel sent him from unixmad, unix said he did paypal fraud around 1000 dollers XD

They should make him pay it, that money comes out of Graal onlines pocket because he is a stupid ass.

ZanderX
08-28-2002, 12:42 PM
Originally posted by Shorty2Dope


They should make him pay it, that money comes out of Graal onlines pocket because he is a stupid ass.

LISTEN TO THIS MAN, HIS LOGIC = ++++.

Shorty2Dope
08-28-2002, 12:43 PM
Originally posted by Flamingblaze
Er birdo you're overweight, slow, and a young lil pup. I'll beat your ass old school style man. Do try though I'll give soto my number, he can call, we can meet at willowbrook mall or something, I can beat the hell out of you, and we can call it a day.

lol shut up, I bet birdo could whoop your skinny little ass. In fact I would find it much more enjoying if bird gathered a few friends and beat the **** out of you with metal bats.

Flamingblaze
08-28-2002, 12:44 PM
Errr this is Texas, we use shotguns not bats. And #1, birdo has no offline friends, #2 I'm not skinny he's just fat.

Shorty2Dope
08-28-2002, 12:50 PM
Originally posted by Flamingblaze
Errr this is Texas, we use shotguns not bats. And #1, birdo has no offline friends, #2 I'm not skinny he's just fat.

oh, damn.. I always liked the ringing of the metal bats when you smash something with it.. I always picture myself beating the **** out of the people behind me in the movie theatre when they talk.

Flamingblaze
08-28-2002, 12:53 PM
I'd beat the person in front of me, you know the one with the huge afro so you can't see the damn screen >;(

Baby-Gangsta
08-29-2002, 04:24 AM
Flame i would make sure you get whooped... no need for shotguns.

Baby-Gangsta
08-29-2002, 04:28 AM
Originally posted by Shorty2Dope


They should make him pay it, that money comes out of Graal onlines pocket because he is a stupid ass.


someone upgraded sotos account

magicbud3344
08-29-2002, 04:58 AM
Originally posted by Birdbird_0
p.s.

I ONCE BROKE A LITTLE GIRLS ARM A CUPPLE YEARS AGO BY FALLING DOWN ON HER BY MISTAKE :cool:

HAHAHAHHA <3
and King Arthur i don't like you, maybe you should come beat me up to

ghostsamurai
08-29-2002, 05:03 AM
Originally posted by Birdbird_0
p.s.

I ONCE BROKE A LITTLE GIRLS ARM A CUPPLE YEARS AGO BY FALLING DOWN ON HER BY MISTAKE :cool:

Neonight:

You may not spell worth ****, but you're ****ing hilarious.

BIRDBIRD_ZERO GETS A RATING OF 10 OUT OF 10! BUY THIS GAME/PERSON/SOMETHING/ETCETCETC.


I never imagined Frank (Holy) being... large... or whatever.

I'm short. >:[ I TURN 15 NEXT WEEK AND I'M ONLY 5'7" >:[[[[[[[


But one thing to everyone, (or two things)

1.) You can still be overweight and healthy. Most people who are overweight get their weight from heredity. I weigh 150 pounds on the dot, I'm 5' 7", I have PERFECT blood pressure, I can bench (haha. 10+ pounds more than any of you. SO IF YOU CAN LIFT 990 I CAN LIFT 1,000 HARHARHAHR... kidding) I don't know what I can bench. I don't work out in gym's that much.

SO ANYWAY

2.) Saying "omg i rox i beet teh shiz outta u ***" basically means the opposite. "Oh God I'm a ***** and get a swirly every day. God I'm dumb."

WITH THE EXCEPTION OF BIRDBIRD BC I KNOW HE'D BEAT THE **** OUT OF ME LIKE HE DOES ON JO BC I SUCK AT JO LOLOLOLOL.

:cool:

Birdbird_cerozerosomething rocks. ;D (God damn you, Gabriel. Damn you to hell. Any other time I'd be doing :D.)

Graal518
08-29-2002, 05:06 AM
Originally posted by ghostsamurai


Neonight:

You may not spell worth ****, but you're ****ing hilarious.

BIRDBIRD_ZERO GETS A RATING OF 10 OUT OF 10! BUY THIS GAME/PERSON/SOMETHING/ETCETCETC.


I never imagined Frank (Holy) being... large... or whatever.

I'm short. >:[ I TURN 15 NEXT WEEK AND I'M ONLY 5'7" >:[[[[[[[


But one thing to everyone, (or two things)

1.) You can still be overweight and healthy. Most people who are overweight get their weight from heredity. I weigh 150 pounds on the dot, I'm 5' 7", I have PERFECT blood pressure, I can bench (haha. 10+ pounds more than any of you. SO IF YOU CAN LIFT 990 I CAN LIFT 1,000 HARHARHAHR... kidding) I don't know what I can bench. I don't work out in gym's that much.

SO ANYWAY

2.) Saying "omg i rox i beet teh shiz outta u ***" basically means the opposite. "Oh God I'm a ***** and get a swirly every day. God I'm dumb."

WITH THE EXCEPTION OF BIRDBIRD BC I KNOW HE'D BEAT THE **** OUT OF ME LIKE HE DOES ON JO BC I SUCK AT JO LOLOLOLOL.

:cool:

Birdbird_cerozerosomething rocks. ;D (God damn you, Gabriel. Damn you to hell. Any other time I'd be doing :D.)
I AM 15 and i'm only like, 5'4". I weigh 150, too. x_x

Birdbird_0
08-29-2002, 08:33 AM
Thanks SISIOK?

Flammingblaze, guy, thing, "it"... It shows real talent to threatin one with a shotgun in a piss fight ._.
"TIME TO POINT AND CLICK, MUST ATTEMT USAGE OF MY ONLY BRAINCELL TO PULL THE TRIGGER"

whatever.

No body really cares about how much you can spit at the monitor, just shut up and go away, you only prove to me, and anyone else who reads this thread, that you don't have the brain capasity beyond that of my idiotic 7 year old nephiew. "YOU STARTED IT, NUH UH, ITS MINE, NO MINE, NO MINE, TEACHER HE HIT ME, I BET MY BROTHER CAN BEAT UP YOU AND YOUR BROTHER, NUH UH, MY FATHER CAN BEAT YOUR WHOLE FAMILY UP, NO WAY! POPO HEAD, GREEN PEA! DUKEY BRAIN, ASS HOLE! :O! :O! TEACHER HE SAID ASSSSSS"

Go have a piss fight with your mirror, you'll end up winning eventualy.

Graal518
08-29-2002, 08:40 AM
I don't think Flame is worth the effort anymore. He's proved himself to be a fool.

-Cyn

Graal518
08-29-2002, 08:43 AM
Originally posted by Birdbird_0
Thanks SISIOK?

Flammingblaze, guy, thing, "it"... It shows real talent to threatin one with a shotgun in a piss fight ._.
"TIME TO POINT AND CLICK, MUST ATTEMT USAGE OF MY ONLY BRAINCELL TO PULL THE TRIGGER"

whatever.

No body really cares about how much you can spit at the monitor, just shut up and go away, you only prove to me, and anyone else who reads this thread, that you don't have the brain capasity beyond that of my idiotic 7 year old nephiew. "YOU STARTED IT, NUH UH, ITS MINE, NO MINE, NO MINE, TEACHER HE HIT ME, I BET MY BROTHER CAN BEAT UP YOU AND YOUR BROTHER, NUH UH, MY FATHER CAN BEAT YOUR WHOLE FAMILY UP, NO WAY! POPO HEAD, GREEN PEA! DUKEY BRAIN, ASS HOLE! :O! :O! TEACHER HE SAID ASSSSSS"

Go have a piss fight with your mirror, you'll end up winning eventualy.
Um, bird0, I believe you owe me a sig, too. ;\

James
08-29-2002, 09:11 AM
I weigh 200 lbs on the dot, I'm over 6 feet tall. I'm a pretty big guy, I'm not really fat, and I'm not skinny, don't know what you'd call me.

ZanderX
08-29-2002, 09:25 AM
Originally posted by James
I weigh 200 lbs on the dot, I'm over 6 feet tall. I'm a pretty big guy, I'm not really fat, and I'm not skinny, don't know what you'd call me.

How about "average"?

James
08-29-2002, 09:27 AM
Originally posted by ZanderX


How about "average"?

Maybe.

magicbud3344
08-29-2002, 09:48 AM
why do you guys keep calling him Flame :O?
thats King Arthur the guilds manager 0_o

Flamingblaze
08-29-2002, 10:10 AM
Originally posted by James


Maybe. Yeah that's about average I think ::shrugs::

Flamingblaze
08-29-2002, 10:18 AM
Btw will a mod please delete/close this thread? Won't let me change it any longer and the entire thing managed to turn into a giant flame war so it's useless.

ZanderX
08-29-2002, 10:46 AM
Originally posted by Flamingblaze
Btw will a mod please delete/close this thread? Won't let me change it any longer and the entire thing managed to turn into a giant flame war so it's useless.

*gunshot* Your wish is my command.