PDA

View Full Version : horses.

-Axel-
08-17-2002, 02:06 AM
Ok... not the crappy horse of graal. But a horse that you must feed, in order for it to survive, and train for it to increase in speed. when rping comes out you could buy/craft armor for the horse and ride into a battle bad ass style :cool:

Then, there would be commands for the horse like if you whistle it comes to you (Not like the bomy where it comes out of nowhere, there should be places to store your horses)

ok thats my idea o.o

AlexH
08-17-2002, 02:08 AM
Hopefully if horses are released on 2k2 someone makes graphics that look like horses.
Pet system type thing for them would be good too.

Evil_Lord_Sparda
09-02-2002, 03:50 PM
yeah, good idea. Maybe you could get different sizes and colours of horses, like a massive shire horse for a heavily armoured warrior, or a little pony for a merchant or thief, depending on how heavy u r

LiL_NightFall
09-02-2002, 04:01 PM
I like everything except the feeding idea. I spend enough time feeding myself...

Maybe taking the horse to the edge of the water to drink every now and then, but feeding...noooo...

Zurkiba
09-02-2002, 10:32 PM
Originally posted by LiL_NightFall
I like everything except the feeding idea. I spend enough time feeding myself...

Maybe taking the horse to the edge of the water to drink every now and then, but feeding...noooo...
Just make it to where like... every hour you ride it.. you have to take a 10 min break for water and grass.

evilive
09-03-2002, 12:02 AM
Yves:

I WANT TO BE ABLE TO RIDE A GIANT FROG!

-Axel-
09-03-2002, 12:30 AM
Originally posted by evilive
Yves:

I WANT TO BE ABLE TO RIDE A GIANT FROG!

I love your sig *_*

evilive
09-03-2002, 12:31 AM
Originally posted by -Axel-

I love your sig *_*

Yves:

Me too. Gonmon drew it and birdbird CG'd it. My character will be different though. Gonmon just has to draw it, then it's gotta be CG'd and it'll be cool.

middo
09-07-2002, 11:20 AM
It should be like this
You buy a horse ((Full horse or transport Pony))
and you can ride it, as you ride it, it slowly gains strength
but under the horse is its HP, Hunger bar, and stamina bar ((HP would be red, Hunger would be blue))
when your horse gets hungry you just stop, and let it eat grass, or let it drink water from a river of some sort.
And when it gets tired, just let it sit for a while hwen your NOT on it.
When its HP reaches 0, it doesnt really die, it just kinda lays there for a while.
X_X
and you should just stay next to it.