PDA

View Full Version : Recruiting...

COBRA_ZERO1
08-16-2002, 10:25 PM
The Graal Hierarchy is Recruiting!!!

This brand new guild will be recruiting new members shortly.

If you want to be part of this brand new military style guild, simply contact the guild Owner. His e-mail will be listed at the end of this message.

Spaces are filling up fast, so hurry and e-mail the owner with the answers to the following questions.

#1 - Why do you want to be in this guild?
#2 - What special talent do you think you could contribute?
#3 - What is your interests?
#4 - How many guilds are you currently in?
#5 - What is your status on Graal? Example - P2P or non-p2p
#6 - What rank do you feel would suit you better?

All ranks are being recruited.

Admiral - Co-Leader]
Tactical Admiral - Senior Tactical Officer
Commander - Senior Recruiter
Lieutenant - Commands Lower Ranks
Squad Captain - Commands Officers
Officer - Commands Soldiers
Soldier - Used in battle or general purposes.

I look forward to a good amount of people wanting to join. So act quickly and e-mail the owner or talk to him on Unholy Nation.

Cobra Zero - Owner - E-mail: [email protected]

-End Transmission-

warp2ukew
08-16-2002, 11:02 PM
M O R O N

this is the playerworlds forum

Chaos0838
08-16-2002, 11:10 PM
I still think 2k1 Guilds forum should be renamed but..yeah, that forum.

albus777
08-16-2002, 11:13 PM
Originally posted by warp2ukew
M O R O N

this is the playerworlds forum
M O R O N
He is obviously new to the forums and saw Classic/Playerworlds so he posted it here!

CyberX
08-16-2002, 11:54 PM
I actually think Graal Communication Center should have a Graal Main Forum... Not Graal2001 Main Forum or Graal2002 Main Forum...

Just a forum to talk about Graal...

COBRA_ZERO1
08-17-2002, 12:23 AM
I simply wanted to advertise to get recruits for my guild, thats all. I certainly did not deserve those ugly and nasty comments. I am insulted by your harsh judgement. For Shame!

I am new to the forum, and I thought i could recruit people, and make a few friends, but i see now i was wrong. There appear to only be *****s and bullies. Especially those two who insulted me...

I only had good intentions, and even those were ruined by idiocy and shitheadism.

I an predict that those two dimwits will probably say that shitheadism is not a word, and then shout some profanity at me or something. well, i made up a word...so what....

I only hope that there are people much better than those two, and people who don't insult others to make them feel more superior.

Signed

Cobra Z

Timpan3
08-17-2002, 12:33 AM
I hear you , i think its unneccessary to flame like that, he just wants to get recruits, and if you dont have anything to say about what he post and think it was lame, dont post at all, just let it be.

Jinx
08-17-2002, 01:44 AM
Some people may have gone overboard in flaming, but this IS the playerworld forum, please only post here if it concern's playerworlds. If you wish to recruit for your guild, please do so in the Guild Forum.

*Picks up thread and carries it over to the guild section*

-Jinx

Minoc
08-17-2002, 02:33 AM
yay a new newbie guild

albus777
08-17-2002, 02:34 AM
Originally posted by Minoc
yay a new newbie guild
You say this every time you see a new guild. Shut the hell up please.

Minoc
08-17-2002, 02:43 AM
Originally posted by albus777

You say this every time you see a new guild. Shut the hell up please.
I say it every time I see guilds that recruite in such ways x_X

gloop
08-17-2002, 03:20 AM
Originally posted by Minoc

I say it every time I see guilds that recruite in such ways x_X

whats wrong with recruiting on the forums?

if anybody wants to join Gothic, or ZEAL pm me, ill recruit you, they both accept anybody

DarkPyro_2001
08-17-2002, 04:01 AM
Originally posted by gloop

whats wrong with recruiting on the forums?

if anybody wants to join Gothic, or ZEAL pm me, ill recruit you, they both accept anybody
If anybody wants to join paused, don't ask because the GuildCP hates me and the only other people I know of who can add people are Zarnage and Krakken (and both are quite inactive). :D

Flamingblaze
08-17-2002, 06:16 AM
....all guilds are newbie at some time, who knows they might be the next big thing in guilds, back off and let them recruit

LOA--Paul
08-17-2002, 08:04 AM
Originally posted by Flamingblaze
....all guilds are newbie at some time, who knows they might be the next big thing in guilds, back off and let them recruit

heh, think he means recruiting newbies
Graal has distorted the meaning, its used for not so good people now, TRUE newbies are just called new people or whatever now. I know some TRUE newbies, that got Graal like 2 weeks ago, they aren't too shabby

heh, I also got people to use NEWB and OWNED at school, *****

"WE F'ING OWNED YOU AT BASKETBALL STUPID NEWB"

Flamingblaze
08-17-2002, 10:19 PM
Originally posted by LOA--Paul

heh, think he means recruiting newbies
Graal has distorted the meaning, its used for not so good people now, TRUE newbies are just called new people or whatever now. I know some TRUE newbies, that got Graal like 2 weeks ago, they aren't too shabby

heh, I also got people to use NEWB and OWNED at school, *****

"WE F'ING OWNED YOU AT BASKETBALL STUPID NEWB" That's just really, really pathetic that kids do that in real life now.

warp2ukew
08-17-2002, 11:44 PM
i know a guy who says those all the time in school

"teach call on me cuz im leet"

"i r ownz joo noob"

"i rox my sox"

gloop
08-18-2002, 09:58 AM
i think you should smack them, in the face

Ziro-
08-19-2002, 04:05 AM
I do that IRL...:( and i know someone named GP(just a short name) and I tell him when people are doing weird things like running unusually fast or cussing at me...and I ask him to jail them....and tell people to "smd"

Flamingblaze
08-19-2002, 08:37 AM
........that's really pathetic.....you kids will never get laid :/

gloop
08-19-2002, 08:43 AM
i know this kid named Bj, and thats his full name

LOA--Paul
08-19-2002, 08:47 AM
Originally posted by gloop
i know this kid named Bj, and thats his full name
hahahaha
that's gold!

Also I got alot of the kids that like, don't use internet often, etc, and others to start using it, I pull alot of weight for certain things in the school so people will do what I want them to, it's great. But i don't use reference to Graal (since it's real life) just newb and owned, haha

Flamingblaze
08-19-2002, 08:47 AM
I know this girl named Eatmeout...well I don't really but I jus thought I'd say something to sound cool ;_;

gloop
08-19-2002, 09:01 AM
wax paper

COBRA_ZERO1
08-19-2002, 02:39 PM
I was the person who originally posted the recruiting topic... And I would just like to say that you guys go off topic so quickly, that its sad...

gloop
08-19-2002, 09:14 PM
Originally posted by COBRA_ZERO1
I was the person who originally posted the recruiting topic... And I would just like to say that you guys go off topic so quickly, that its sad...

yes we do, thats because its a forum

if you want it to stay on topic just get a mod to clear out the non related posts (if you can)

Ziro-
08-20-2002, 07:14 AM
I SAD??! Why dont you smd?!!? Then we'll see who likes to sad! Anyways, what do you mean I'll never get laid?! Just the other day, I got another wife on UN! That's like my 13th one! Yeah!! Now who's the player-guy-1337-person?!?!!? k, since we're going off topic, anyone wanna join my guild called "Graalian"? Find me XD, AIM me at IllIllziroIllIll....we dress up as the old pre-set characters like Fung Si Yan and Bob and Judge and Vincent... XD only one character per person,one person per character, shield1.png,and sword1.png XD, k, smd

MilkyWay0016
08-20-2002, 07:35 AM
Originally posted by Ziro-
Anyways, what do you mean I'll never get laid?! Just the other day, I got another wife on UN! That's like my 13th one! Yeah!!

When he said 'you'll never get laid' (which WAS mean, I'll admit) I don't think he was referring to graal :D

gloop
08-20-2002, 07:46 AM
Originally posted by MilkyWay0016

When he said 'you'll never get laid' (which WAS mean, I'll admit) I don't think he was referring to graal :D

today is school for the socally retarded we are going to learn about sarcasm

does anyvody have any questions?