PDA

View Full Version : Can we have our GRFX Back now?

cshank4
08-16-2002, 02:36 PM
Im not kidding the spell graphics are HORRENDOUSE! I mean the snowball looks like a jelly fish... The lightning is OK but it should look a lil crisper, the snow and fire GFX are something I oculd whip together in 5 secodns on MS Paint (and thats a feat for a kid with NO Artistic talent) and the prayer animations are just black circles... I mean 2k2 is awesome but the spell animations=suck

MilkyWay0016
08-17-2002, 08:08 AM
Originally posted by cshank4
Im not kidding the spell graphics are HORRENDOUSE! I mean the snowball looks like a jelly fish... The lightning is OK but it should look a lil crisper, the snow and fire GFX are something I oculd whip together in 5 secodns on MS Paint (and thats a feat for a kid with NO Artistic talent) and the prayer animations are just black circles... I mean 2k2 is awesome but the spell animations=suck

Oh, stop your whining!
I shouldn't even HAVE to say this :/
A
L
P
H
A
so you don't have to insult them. Have you seen the thread called 'SPELL DEVP.' recently?
uhhuh. ya :D

MasterNuke
08-17-2002, 08:32 AM
My hypothesis is that 2k2 staff are working on it..... they just need time.... sure the sorcs in the game can make stuff pop up.... but you cant make code pop up instantly.... give it time....