PDA

View Full Version : Suggestions

Crovax_Dark_Lord
08-15-2002, 09:30 PM
These arn't my suggestions, a friend (Evil_Lord_Sparda) told me to put it up anyway, so here it is, copyed and posted.

I think in Kingdoms, everyone who joins should get a sack with the certain stuff for there rank, so people are rewarded for joining. I think that also there should be horses and lances although there probably will be. The bow and crossbow should also be included, but i dont think bombs fit the roleplay objective. Lastly, i think that there should be more weapons with different attacks. At the moment all there is is spears and bladed weapons. All the bladed wepons have the same attacks. Slash, Stab and flying stab. There should be other weapons which have different attacks like Maces. Daggers should have a special attack called Backstab which if u manage to sneak up on sum1, u kill them instantly.

My suggestion: Even though they will have it eventually night and day would be nice, with tougher noctural creatures at night instead of the day creatures, perhaps even making night travel difficult.

ChocoboGrn
08-15-2002, 10:29 PM
Killing someone instantly with backstab? That seems unfair, since if you get teamed up on by a few thieves with daggers, they can all try to backstab you until eventually one does it, even if you do run.
Maybe instead, if it is implemented, it should be 3-5x normal damage?

aylad
08-15-2002, 11:06 PM
Originally posted by Crovax_Dark_Lord
My suggestion: Even though they will have it eventually night and day would be nice, with tougher noctural creatures at night instead of the day creatures, perhaps even making night travel difficult.

When day/night is put in... the one thing I want to see is total darkness. Day/night on the other servers... what is this? Midnight, and I can still see what's around? Why am I gonna bother with a torch/lantern? MAKE IT BLACK so you HAVE to have a light source. But put lamps up in towns, too, with just a few dark alleys where theives can get you... :)

Evil_Lord_Sparda
08-16-2002, 04:52 PM
Yes, Night/Day would be good, but if you make it too hard to do things in the night then people would not want to go on at that time. So if its the dead of night in the USA and therefore Graal , then it would be early morning in the UK, which is when i usually go on. If its too hard to do the everyday things like going exp hunting and exploring, then i dont want to go on. This would means i lose 7 hours of playing time!

Crovax_Dark_Lord
08-16-2002, 07:14 PM
Graal Time would go much faster than real time, thus days and nights would be shorter, you wouldn't lose play time then. The time could be at a scale similar to 2k1

aylad
08-18-2002, 03:12 AM
Originally posted by Crovax_Dark_Lord
Graal Time would go much faster than real time, thus days and nights would be shorter, you wouldn't lose play time then. The time could be at a scale similar to 2k1

Also we could have like lunar cycles... when there's a "full moon" you can see a little bit, when there's a "half moon" maybe you can see stuff close by a little, and during the "new moon" you can't see squat without a lantern.

Of course, with twilight and pre-dawn light (the magic hours) the night would only be solid black for a few "hours" anway. Maybe from 10 to 4 or so. That might be..... what? An hour and a half real-time, if a Graal hour is 15 minutes real? Then a full Graal 24 hours would be 6 hours real time.

Think about it people.... Christmas 4 times a year!!! :D