08-14-2002, 10:02 PM
Here is the list of KINGS you have chosen (validated by Stefan and Me):

Reliko (Hippie) for Zormite
Ghost Pirate for Pirate
Hiyoshi (Hiyoshi Shimoda) for Samurai
_0AfTeRsHoCk0_ (Charles Habsburg) for Dustari
konidias (Konidias) for Forest

Each King will have access to:

* Our private development computer to design kingdoms islands before release (Kings will see a new server on there list)

* A private forum to receive informationís from Stefan and Me about what to do (this forum will be named Graal2002 Kingdoms Kings )

DarkDragoon_Lloyd
08-14-2002, 10:51 PM
Lookit all the stuff im missing for not being well known... :(
Oh well, congrats Hippie, Ghost Pirate, Hiyoshi, Aftershock, and koni... I hope you do well leading each of the kingdoms and you had my votes(I even voted for Hiyoshi when I could have voted for myself because I know I could never sucseed in ruling a sucsesful kingdom, and I want the best for Samurai...)
Im sure you will all do just fine in constucting an enjoyable and fully functional RPing enviornment along with Stefan and unixmad, and you will help Graal2002 to be sucsesfull and fun!
*Ignore my spelling and punctuation, its 8:45 in the morning here now and I havent slept for a while

brock128
08-14-2002, 11:32 PM
Wooo! All my votes won!

DragonX2
08-15-2002, 12:06 AM
Originally posted by brock128
Wooo! All my votes won!

Yes, mine did too, I am happy.

_0AfTeRsHoCk0_
08-15-2002, 12:07 AM
Yay :)

Thank you to everyone who voted for me.

Sparkplug
08-15-2002, 01:03 AM
CONGRATS

feivel
08-15-2002, 01:07 AM
Congratulations Hiyoshi.
Unixmad I have a question though,
when kingdom kings are developing thier island,
are they allowed to discuss it with other people in the kingdom like are they allowed to say "Where do you think we shoul put this" or "what is the best place to put that"
and stuff like that.

konidias
08-15-2002, 04:53 AM
Excellent. :) I only have two questions... When will we be able to access this server to begin designing our kingdoms, and also, are players going to be recruited to kingdoms, or will everyone that picked their starting kingdom automatically be kingdom soldiers and such?

I would imagine it would work much better to have recruitment, as not everyone on 2k2 is good at RPing, or even wants to. I'm sure myself and the other kingdom leaders don't want to be worrying about teaching dozens of people how to roleplay, while doing numerous other things for kingdom preparation.

_0AfTeRsHoCk0_
08-15-2002, 05:28 AM
Originally posted by konidias
Excellent. :) I only have two questions... When will we be able to access this server to begin designing our kingdoms, and also, are players going to be recruited to kingdoms, or will everyone that picked their starting kingdom automatically be kingdom soldiers and such?

I would imagine it would work much better to have recruitment, as not everyone on 2k2 is good at RPing, or even wants to. I'm sure myself and the other kingdom leaders don't want to be worrying about teaching dozens of people how to roleplay, while doing numerous other things for kingdom preparation.
Do something like I planned, except in your theme. Those who just joined Dustari will be part of a militia, and those who pass the test get to be in the army and other ranks

konidias
08-15-2002, 05:42 AM
Originally posted by _0AfTeRsHoCk0_

Do something like I planned, except in your theme. Those who just joined Dustari will be part of a militia, and those who pass the test get to be in the army and other ranks

Yes, that would seem to work, but what if this militia goes and pks other kingdoms, and basically damages that kingdoms image? We can't have tons of people with "Dustari" or "Forest" running around killing people and not roleplaying and stuff. That would suck. :(

All people that are part of a kingdom should roleplay. Citizens of a kingdom can still do things to other kingdoms to make their kingdom look bad.

marrico
08-15-2002, 05:56 AM
lock em on your kindom isle untill they know how to RP

brock128
08-15-2002, 06:06 AM
Also, I picked Samurai for the clothes... Will I get the chance to change to Dustari?

Brad
08-15-2002, 06:12 AM
Koni, get a woman for the kingdom . She can be basically the goddess like in elven times. Make archers be the basic military as well as many alchemists. Just my ideas in two sentences :P

konidias
08-15-2002, 06:34 AM
Originally posted by Brad
Koni, get a woman for the kingdom . She can be basically the goddess like in elven times. Make archers be the basic military as well as many alchemists. Just my ideas in two sentences :P

Yes, but it's quite hard finding a good queen, that doesn't want to do their own thing and who doesn't act as if they are in charge of the entire kingdom... let alone a girl on graal that wants to roleplay to begin with... I know of a few, but I don't know if they intend on playing 2k2 often enough.

Brad
08-15-2002, 06:39 AM

Yes, but it's quite hard finding a good queen, that doesn't want to do their own thing and who doesn't act as if they are in charge of the entire kingdom... let alone a girl on graal that wants to roleplay to begin with... I know of a few, but I don't know if they intend on playing 2k2 often enough.

One word:

ARWENAGE

-Axel-
08-15-2002, 06:42 AM
*Cough* I thought Hippie got banned?

_0AfTeRsHoCk0_
08-15-2002, 07:13 AM

One word:

ARWENAGE
Too late

MilkyWay0016
08-15-2002, 07:34 AM

One word:

ARWENAGE

Sorry :D Already taken, though I can perhaps help out a few kingdoms as long as they arn't at war with Dustari. We honestly need more females, or googis ^^

Brad
08-15-2002, 07:40 AM
My goblin character is nifty. Too bad he fits in no kingdoms.

marrico
08-15-2002, 07:43 AM
I guess I could RP a female character

MilkyWay0016
08-15-2002, 08:24 AM
My goblin character is nifty. Too bad he fits in no kingdoms.

He could hang out in the mines of Dustari, protecting his preeeecios. Or something like that ^_^;

Brad
08-15-2002, 09:32 AM
Originally posted by MilkyWay0016

He could hang out in the mines of Dustari, protecting his preeeecios. Or something like that ^_^;
I am not golem :(

I pray to Balor so I am going to be pretty evil. Remember the creatures with the bow in LOTR when they were going through the dwarf mines? I'm kinda like one of those. My stats match it perfect too. Charm - 3 hahahaha. Anyways, yeah I'll settle into a cave either in forest or Dustari. I'll get a few others to be my Goblin friends :D

MysticHasteP2P_2
08-15-2002, 04:00 PM
Forest = Elven, that would rule, I would love to join an Elven kingdom.

aylad
08-15-2002, 11:32 PM

Noooo, you just lost like 80% of your coolness!!! Gollum was NOT a goblin!!!

Everybody who saw the movie, but has never read the books, you're no better than Hairy Pothead fans!!! (Don't even get me started on that crap...) READ THE BOOKS! READ THE BOOKS! For your own good! In the name of Tolkienness everywhere..... READ 'EM!!!

EDIT: Don't get me wrong, it was a great movie.... Two Towers comes out Dec 13!!!

Pith
08-16-2002, 04:41 AM

I am not golem :(

I pray to Balor so I am going to be pretty evil. Remember the creatures with the bow in LOTR when they were going through the dwarf mines? I'm kinda like one of those. My stats match it perfect too. Charm - 3 hahahaha. Anyways, yeah I'll settle into a cave either in forest or Dustari. I'll get a few others to be my Goblin friends :D
I want to be the warrior dude in lotr(the one that didn't try to steal frodo's ring) and mai stats is perfect too odem str-20 and i'm smart like him

DarkPyro_2001
08-16-2002, 05:41 AM
Originally posted by unixmad

Reliko (Hippie) for Zormite
:grrr: :grrr: :grrr: :grrr: :grrr: :grrr: :grrr: :grrr: :grrr:

ZanderX
08-16-2002, 06:21 AM
Originally posted by aylad

Everybody who saw the movie, but has never read the books, you're no better than Hairy Pothead fans!!! (Don't even get me started on that crap...) READ THE BOOKS! READ THE BOOKS! For your own good! In the name of Tolkienness everywhere..... READ 'EM!!!

EDIT: Don't get me wrong, it was a great movie.... Two Towers comes out Dec 13!!!

You're an idiot who makes me disgusted to have ever laid a finger on Lord of the Rings.

Graal2001_LAT
08-16-2002, 06:32 AM
Originally posted by ZanderX

You're an idiot who makes me disgusted to have ever laid a finger on Lord of the Rings.
The point he's getting through reminds me of you saying all them people are disgraces because they just watch anime off cartoon network. :P

konidias
08-16-2002, 07:24 AM
Originally posted by Graal2001_LAT

The point he's getting through reminds me of you saying all them people are disgraces because they just watch anime off cartoon network. :P

LoL, that's Kamuii for you.. if someone with a low IQ likes something, it becomes instant trash to him. It's like he can't be associated with it at all for fear of looking stupid or something. OMG LOOK I'M AN IDIOTOPHOBE. :p

ZanderX
08-16-2002, 07:27 AM

LoL, that's Kamuii for you.. if someone with a low IQ likes something, it becomes instant trash to him. It's like he can't be associated with it at all for fear of looking stupid or something. OMG LOOK I'M AN IDIOTOPHOBE. :p

"Hairy Pothead".

I'm sorry, but anyone who says something as stupid as that is, to me, an instant retard.

konidias
08-16-2002, 07:31 AM

"Hairy Pothead".

I'm sorry, but anyone who says something as stupid as that is, to me, an instant retard.

People can have their opinions though... You go around looking at people to see if they can measure up to your standards. Not only does it make people feel uncomfortable, but you could be hurting people's feelings and stuff with comments that aren't needed. You put people in specific classifications too much. I think you should just lighten up some. :(

ZanderX
08-16-2002, 07:50 AM

People can have their opinions though... You go around looking at people to see if they can measure up to your standards. Not only does it make people feel uncomfortable, but you could be hurting people's feelings and stuff with comments that aren't needed. You put people in specific classifications too much. I think you should just lighten up some. :(

I don't care if I hurt people's feelings or make them uncomfortable.

Discharge
08-16-2002, 09:18 AM

I don't care if I hurt people's feelings or make them uncomfortable.

GOTO HEAVEN.

Brad
08-16-2002, 09:34 AM
Ohhh :/

zell12
08-17-2002, 01:39 AM
kay, umm... stay....on....topic... :)

aylad
08-18-2002, 03:25 AM

"Hairy Pothead".

No offence taken, really. I was trying to figure out what I said that was "stupid"... now that I know, *shrugs* whatcha gonna do? If you want to insult something pathetic, you have to sink to a new low, right? Otherwise you're just telling the truth.

:D :D :D blingbling, valedictorian to retard in 2.4 seconds... :D :D :D

ssj2sal
08-18-2002, 04:53 PM

I agree absoloutely with this statement... it is really annoying when people think they know everything about LOTR when they have only seen the movie, think they know everything about LOTR fullstop (in my opinion no one does except John Ronald Ruel Tolkien and his family...and JRRT is dead..), or they think they know everything about Tolkien's books when they haven't read others beside LOTR and the Hobbit, like the book of lost tales and the silmarilian

cloudstrifevii
08-18-2002, 10:36 PM

One word:

ARWENAGE

ZanderX
08-19-2002, 05:09 AM
Originally posted by ssj2sal
John Ronald Ruel Tolkien

You know, you can call him JRR Tolkien just like everyone else. Using his full name does not make you appear to be any more intelligent.

evilive
08-19-2002, 07:14 AM
Word of warning to all Kingdom leaders: Watch out for the Kitatchi brothers. Especially you, Dustari....

Oh, and some advice: Keep your boats locked up.... not that it'll do any good... but... heh

_0AfTeRsHoCk0_
08-19-2002, 08:41 AM
Originally posted by evilive
Word of warning to all Kingdom leaders: Watch out for the Kitatchi brothers. Especially you, Dustari....

Oh, and some advice: Keep your boats locked up.... not that it'll do any good... but... heh
That's quite a bold statement considering you do not know any of our plans or how the mechanics of the game work

cshank4
08-19-2002, 09:59 AM

That's quite a bold statement considering you do not know any of our plans or how the mechanics of the game work
Fire Arrows + Boat with a lil smidge of oil= Fireworks and a romantic getaway for you and your fellow sabouteuers!

feivel
08-19-2002, 10:01 AM
Look Henry think of it this way,
when a gaint mysterious donut, and a crazed ninja are on the loose I dont think you can do anything to protect yourself unless Homer Simpson just happens to be a Shinobi and you have his phone-number :P

evilive
08-19-2002, 12:35 PM
Originally posted by feivel
Look Henry think of it this way,
when a gaint mysterious donut, and a crazed ninja are on the loose I dont think you can do anything to protect yourself unless Homer Simpson just happens to be a Shinobi and you have his phone-number :P

And unfortunately, Homer Simpson is not a Shinobi.

By the way, I do know of the mechanics of kingdoms. In fact, I know it so well, I hate Dustari with a vengance. And so, they'll have no money due to it.... soon.... nor boats...

Oh, when I said to watch your boats, I meant to keep them locked down... very tightly...

_0AfTeRsHoCk0_
08-20-2002, 12:07 AM
Oh are you another one of those "Well when I was a young child my mother and father were slain by Dustari and now I seek revenge like omg" people? I've seen a lot of them and frankly I don't care anymore, it's something that is an everyday occourence.

cshank4
08-20-2002, 01:10 AM
Oh are you another one of those "Well when I was a young child my mother and father were slain by Dustari and now I seek revenge like omg" people? I've seen a lot of them and frankly I don't care anymore, it's something that is an everyday occourence.
Umm Hes more like Karakaze VS Dustari or Nija VS Samurai there prolly hired to do some rich slobs work

MilkyWay0016
08-20-2002, 01:35 AM
Originally posted by ssj2sal

I agree absoloutely with this statement... it is really annoying when people think they know everything about LOTR when they have only seen the movie, think they know everything about LOTR fullstop (in my opinion no one does except John Ronald Ruel Tolkien and his family...and JRRT is dead..), or they think they know everything about Tolkien's books when they haven't read others beside LOTR and the Hobbit, like the book of lost tales and the silmarilian

Okay, now dissing people becuase they don't have time to read a book is just lame and stupid. I've read the book, and seen the movie but I don't brag about it. I mean, I personally hate people who act like they know a famous person personally just becuase they are their fan. And besides, Our Gol. friend is a lot like a goblin so I could see how someone would eaisly make that mistake, you don't have to get all mad about it :rolleyes:

And also about any people who have 'a grudge' against dustari becuase 'we killed your parents'. Please, its bad rping to just involve another kingdom in your little plot so you have an excuse to be like OMG I ROX I'M GONNA KILL OO! :rolleyes: You can't just decide we killed your parents, would you liked it if we decided that you gave us your word you'd help us then backstabbed everyone in the kingdom, tryed to blow up the world and ran off and got married to a goat?
No, I didn't think so.
So don't do it to us, unless we really did kill your parents in some rp... :( 'Kay?

evilive
08-20-2002, 01:51 AM
Did I even say they killed my parents? Well, there's a bigger story behind it...

But ah well... Without RPing, I hate Dustari due to the fact that they were a bunch of idiots moping around when I was the leader of the Knights.... and they kicked me off when I tried to organize them... so... I hate you. heh..

Androk2k1
08-20-2002, 02:44 AM
THERE ARE NO EVIL KINGDOMS! Pirates don't count... I want to be an evil Priest who summons many, many sceletons to crush his enemies x.X I am Androk Bloodhorn!

MilkyWay0016
08-20-2002, 08:48 AM
Originally posted by evilive
Did I even say they killed my parents? Well, there's a bigger story behind it...

But ah well... Without RPing, I hate Dustari due to the fact that they were a bunch of idiots moping around when I was the leader of the Knights.... and they kicked me off when I tried to organize them... so... I hate you. heh..

So you have a grude against 2k1 DUSTARI? There's a difference you know, so don't get all mad at a kingdom that doesn't exist yet >_>

aylad
08-20-2002, 09:57 AM
Okay, now dissing people becuase they don't have time to read a book is just lame and stupid. I've read the book, and seen the movie but I don't brag about it. I mean, I personally hate people who act like they know a famous person personally just becuase they are their fan. And besides, Our Gol. friend is a lot like a goblin so I could see how someone would eaisly make that mistake, you don't have to get all mad about it :rolleyes:

LoL - I didn't mean to diss you, MilkyWay. Not really. Sry. You still cool, don't worry... :cool:

About what ssj2sal said, I wanna make one change. "in my opinion no one does except John Ronald Ruel Tolkien and his family" -- no one does except JRR Tolkien. Period. Christopher doesn't have as much talent or coolness as he seems to think. I've never finished reading the Book of Lost Tales b/c Christopher has too much STUFF of his own in there.

ShadowStrike2k1
08-20-2002, 06:42 PM
Yay :)

Thank you to everyone who voted for me.

WOOT *Does the ass dance* CAN WE BURN DOWN THE FORESTS PPLS FERST?

Brad
08-20-2002, 10:19 PM
Oh are you another one of those "Well when I was a young child my mother and father were slain by Dustari and now I seek revenge like omg" people? I've seen a lot of them and frankly I don't care anymore, it's something that is an everyday occourence. HEY THAT WASN'T ME, I JUST ATTACKED DUSTARI BECAUSE THERE WAS NOTHING ELSE TO DO. :]

aylad
08-21-2002, 04:14 AM
Originally posted by ShadowStrike2k1
CAN WE BURN DOWN THE FORESTS PPLS FERST?

You may not.

Brad
08-21-2002, 04:25 AM
(Ronith)

originally posted by ShadowStrike2k1

CAN WE BURN DOWN THE FORESTS PPLS FERST?

Sure! If you can get through me. *grin*

MilkyWay0016
08-21-2002, 08:48 AM

LoL - I didn't mean to diss you, MilkyWay. Not really. Sry. You still cool, don't worry... :cool:

About what ssj2sal said, I wanna make one change. "in my opinion no one does except John Ronald Ruel Tolkien and his family" -- no one does except JRR Tolkien. Period. Christopher doesn't have as much talent or coolness as he seems to think. I've never finished reading the Book of Lost Tales b/c Christopher has too much STUFF of his own in there.

:D thanks

Hiyoshi
08-22-2002, 08:08 AM
Originally posted by ShadowStrike2k1

WOOT *Does the ass dance* CAN WE BURN DOWN THE FORESTS PPLS FERST?
NEWB ALERT! NEWB ALERT! NEWB ALERT! NEWB ALERT! NEWB ALERT! PK TIME! :D How about we burn you first? Heh.

PuffyPuppy
08-22-2002, 08:45 PM
This is a late post, I know. Congrats all of you, you all got my vote.

screen_name
08-23-2002, 05:11 PM
Brad i'll be a goblin friend ;)

-Axel-
08-24-2002, 03:10 AM
Originally posted by Androk2k1
THERE ARE NO EVIL KINGDOMS! Pirates don't count... I want to be an evil Priest who summons many, many sceletons to crush his enemies x.X I am Androk Bloodhorn!

Rar........

I am the Necro priest :(

Shoo, your a egg hatcher.

ssj2sal
09-09-2002, 03:26 PM

You know, you can call him JRR Tolkien just like everyone else. Using his full name does not make you appear to be any more intelligent.

I never said it did...I just lie using people's full names...if I know someone's full name, and it isn't more than 6 words long...i'll generally use it over enitials...as long as i don't say that particular name too often. For instance...if this person happened to be my brother, i'd use initials, because i say the name too often...but i try to say full names

ssj2sal
09-09-2002, 03:30 PM

I'm not dissing them, i'm just saying I get annoyed when people that are ignorant on any particular subject makes a statement about it. Hell, everyone does it...so I have no reason to complain, and yet it still annoys me

ssj2sal
09-09-2002, 03:33 PM

True, but his family still know many more things about his work than anyone else besides him. That is what i am trying to say.

Brandon
12-31-2002, 01:30 PM
Double posting (triple posting in this case) is not allowed. If you need to add something, and no one has replied to your post, just edit it, please.