PDA

View Full Version : Perhaps...

DarkDragoon_Lloyd
08-14-2002, 06:34 PM
A black market for theives only, where they can get items at a really good price, but sometimes it turns out to be fake, like a gold nugget turns out to be a painted rock after you buy it x.x
And it should be like a 5:1 fake to real ratio, but the prices are 1/4 the shop prices... This would be a place for those gamblers out there... And maybe if nothing was bought for a while the % chance it is a good item would go up?

------------------------------------------------

A 'bank' where you can pay a certain ammount of money for a vault to put your items in, but you have to pay a certain ammount of money for each item you have in per week or your vault gets deleted and you lose the items for good...

-------------------------------------------------------

Upgrading weapons and armour with elementals... Like I could find a rare elemental item from an enemy, like an Ice Gem from an Ice Bomy, and go to a shop to add it into my weapon, like my Diamond Blade so It would inflict Ice based damage, or I could add it to my armor so it would have Ice Based defence...

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Individual Kingdom weapons, like only the Samurai can use the Samurai Shield and Naginata, or only the Zormites can use the Water Sword(Non existant)...
This should go for magic as well, like the samurai can learn the Wind spell and the Zormites can use the Water spell...

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Stuff I think should be changed:

>> Sorcerers should have less power
>> Weight system should be changed
>> Hunger system should be slower, you dont die of hunger in 10 mins in real life, do you?
>> Classes should be more balanced
>> More monsters should be added who give more EXP
>> Priests shouldnt be able to kill other priests who worship the same god...

----------------

-Lloyd

aylad
08-14-2002, 11:16 PM
Originally posted by DarkDragoon_Lloyd
>> More monsters should be added who give more EXP

I'd bet that's going to happen, but the monsters will be in dungeons and special areas. You don't want huge beasts running around free on the main isle, do you? --Well, maybe. But be patient, we'll get 'em. Evil bomies used as dungeon creatures would get real old real quick.

>> Priests shouldnt be able to kill other priests who worship the same god...

----------------
-Lloyd

Why not? Maybe for some gods, but for the "evil" gods, brother-priest killing would fit right in with rp.