PDA

View Full Version : Server Rundown!

freddyfox
03-20-2001, 06:15 AM
Classic: Just let Tyhm fix it up, with all his ideas
Newmain: Add more quests/stuff to do
Valikorlia: I keep saying "Rebuild it"...
Deleteria: The name says it all
That playerworld that has "Yoshi Ville" in it: Get rid of it
N-pulse: Keep it, and let all the PK's go there
Bravo Online: Trash it
Atlantis: Keep it
Faheria: Fix it up
ToT: Make sure it doesn't have EVERYTHING controlled by intelligent NPC's

SSmutz
03-20-2001, 06:18 AM
yea, i agree with alll of those, except NPulse. they need to get rid of the damn PKers. I liked it much better when there wern't so many damn hackers and PKers. prolly the days that were most fun was when it was a 1.28 gserver.

manton
03-20-2001, 06:20 AM
Whats the deal with ToT? I always hear people saying how great it is and all.....

SSmutz
03-20-2001, 06:22 AM
i think its been opened a few times to players for testing. but from what i hear, its supposed to be realy well scripted and realy fun

manton
03-20-2001, 06:37 AM
From what i can see now,the levels are gonna be nice,I really like the current levels there....

ReBBisH
03-20-2001, 06:40 AM
ToT is hosted on Graalnewworld.com. No other PWs are on this server..This means, that its faster then any other server, can do whatever it wants except have bomys..We have Pet Dogs, Pet Horses, Assistants, which are all NPC made. Im also the Gani Admin there and we should be running in to the main part of development next week. We'll probably pick official testers by people who just hang around alot...

http://www.hyperspacehq.com/rebsig.gif

Nai
03-20-2001, 07:27 AM
I am an work for ToT. I am working on a project for it right now. But Er1c said to just help with ToT.

FatherDante
03-20-2001, 07:51 AM
ToT is a cool server, and it has good people working on it.

I haven't been to any public tests but I've seen a few secret things on it.

grim_squeaker_x
03-20-2001, 07:03 PM
Originally posted by ReBBisH
ToT is hosted on Graalnewworld.com. No other PWs are on this server..This means, that its faster then any other server, can do whatever it wants except have bomys..We have Pet Dogs, Pet Horses, Assistants, which are all NPC made. Im also the Gani Admin there and we should be running in to the main part of development next week. We'll probably pick official testers by people who just hang around alot...

http://www.hyperspacehq.com/rebsig.gif

Blah, that proves the thought which I had that ToT is an online New World test :p

Yamizitzu
03-20-2001, 07:08 PM
Yea
2001 would be better with more quests
I cant wait for the new astle quest that stefan said would be out soon

FatherDante
03-20-2001, 10:42 PM
I wish I could get a little more inside info on that kind of things... the Graal News guy should know what's up with the castle quest.

Lycia
03-21-2001, 02:25 AM
Originally posted by freddyfox
Classic: Just let Tyhm fix it up, with all his ideas

Yes, Tyhm is doing a great job.

Newmain: Add more quests/stuff to do

Yes, and get rid of Icepicks police job.

Valikorlia: I keep saying "Rebuild it"...

Nah, it just needs a land expansion. Its fine.

Deleteria: The name says it all

Haha, yes! Delteria is horrible. The first three levels that are on the onlinestartlocal and go -> twice are my levels and my house is in the last level. Those are the only decent levels there are. :)

That playerworld that has "Yoshi Ville" in it: Get rid of it

That would be Aramech, and I like it. Its got great cliff stacking and so far the levels are nicely put together, they just need more detail and more of a plot.

N-pulse: Keep it, and let all the PK's go there

Keep Tile-Error City? What is wrong with you? That place is crawling with badly designed levels, and not to mention, you can get the hearts in under an hour. That's not much of a challenge.

Bravo Online: Trash it

Nah, the admins are actually nice and fair, and their quests are difficult as well, which makes a nice challenge for those of you who enjoy a hard player world.

Atlantis: Keep it

I agree with you there. Atlantis is a great server, the administration is always willing to help new players, and the levels aren't that bad either. Its great if you're German speaking, too.

Faheria: Fix it up

I saw Faheria under someone elses account,and I have to say that the levels are horrible. I've never seen anything more hideous in my life. The quests are nice, but the levels need a serious revamp. It has potential.

ToT: Make sure it doesn't have EVERYTHING controlled by intelligent NPC's

Tempest of Time definately has the potential of being a great player server simply because of the fact it has its own NPC server. :) NPC servers are nice to have.

And thats my 7 cents.

Mr. Bear
03-21-2001, 02:31 AM
Yeah soon i will be sycronizing the "dclient" since we are newworld and we are going to be having updates from it. owell

Lycia
03-21-2001, 02:35 AM
?

You are not New World. Just because you're running off the New World server, doesn't mean you're New World.