PDA

View Full Version : Pickaxe

Hiyoshi
08-13-2002, 04:57 AM
It seems some people have found a method to rich off of pickaxes, very quickly. They just get them in mass from the miner, by dropping a pickaxe, and getting another. They then haul them off to a store and sell them. This is what I call free, easy money. I think that you should remove it, becuase it's also called "cheating".

konidias
08-13-2002, 05:19 AM
I don't think it's much faster then mining and selling minerals.. It's because people drop the pick axe, talk to the guy, and get another one, then drop that one, get another one, etc.

They aren't worth crap though.. like 20 of them would get 1 plat. It takes time to sit there and drop axes also. In like 10 mins you could probably get 8-10 plat, that's like less then one mandrake root you could get in 1 monster kill. :p

ldhfd
08-13-2002, 05:22 AM
Originally posted by Hiyoshi
It seems some people have found a method to rich off of pickaxes, very quickly. They just get them in mass from the miner, by dropping a pickaxe, and getting another. They then haul them off to a store and sell them. This is what I call free, easy money. I think that you should remove it, becuase it's also called "cheating".
omg it's only worth like a few silver coins and the axe weights alot

aylad
08-13-2002, 08:16 AM
Speaking of the pickaxe.... Please, PLEASE Stefan, change the pickaxe so it works while you hold down S, so you don't have to press S so many times! My hand is killing me!!