PDA

View Full Version : Graal 2002 Help Site

DarkDragoon_Lloyd
08-12-2002, 01:04 PM
GRAAL2002 DATABASE
http://www.freewebs.com/graal2002database/index.htm
Well, this is the second site I have produced, hopefully it will help, I am constantly adding to it, if you would like to help make guides and stuff forum PM me...
I need a list of tools, in this format

Name
What it takes to craft
Towns in which you can craft it
What it does

You will get full credit!

fugitive316
08-13-2002, 04:11 AM
That's got to be the most annoying music I've ever heard.

Otherwise, nice site :D

MasterNuke
08-13-2002, 08:04 AM
You have alot of inacurate information....

DarkDragoon_Lloyd
08-13-2002, 08:06 AM
I do?
Whats inacurate?
Point out my flaws so I can fix them!
And I discovered that I have a 7 page limit so BLEH

aylad
08-13-2002, 09:19 AM
I think some of your food values are wrong, like bread only gives 250 and I think you say its 300...

Get a new website from some other provider, like www.bravenet.com or something. A seven-page limit is pathetic. :rolleyes:

ChocoboGrn
08-13-2002, 09:01 PM
Sigh...this is just quoted from your page, I'll have a few corrections here and there (in caps or enclosed in parentises.)

"Selection of Class, Kingdom, and Status

Classes- You will be asked to select from one of the 6 classes, Warrior, Barbarian, Thief, Alchemist, Wizard, and Priest! Each of them have an awesome picture that sends a cold chill down your spine...
ALL OF THESE CLASSES BEGINS WITH A RANDOM SKILL SCROLL.

Warriors have the ability to carry alot with them and can use all Melee weapons but they have to make them. Choose warrior if you like to bash things up with a sword and carry around heavy armour that weighs you down!
WARRIORS START WITH THE ADDED SKILL LITERACY

Barbarians are like warriors... I cant tell a difference...
BARBARIANS START WITH THE ADDED SKILL WOODSMAN

Theifs have less attack and defence power but have the ability to steal items from others thus getting rich quick!
THIEVES CAN NO LONGER STEAL FROM OTHER PLAYERS, ONLY NPCS. THEY START WITH THE ADDED SKILL STEALING.

Alchemists like to mix stuff up I think, I dont know much about them!
ALCHEMISTS START WITH A TALISMAN THAT ALLOWS THEM TO CAST WIZARDS SPELLS, MELEE WEAPONS SKILL (they can wield swords, equip armor, ect.) AS WELL AS A CAULDRON AND THREE RANDOM ALCHEMY INGREDIENTS (not sure if that is in effect yet, however.) THEY START WITH THE ADDED SKILL ALCHEMY. (obviously)

Wizards have powerful magic... If you like to see your name beside "has killed * with cause_wounds of Bile" and give people the message "You are stupid" or "You look ugly" in their status screens, go ahead and choose wizard! You cant use weapons or work though.
THEY START WITH THE ADDED SKILL WIZARDRY.
(cause_wounds of bile is a priest spell. Wizards are not priests. They can not cast prayers.)

Priests can cast magic like wizards but they call upon the power of the gods to do their biddings... The gods grant them special abilitys like if you pray to Bile you dont get hungry too quick!
THEY START WITH THE ADDED SKILL PRAYING.
(Priests do NOT call upon the power of gods to do their "biddings," they pray to gods for power. The gods grant them special abilities, spells, and DISADVANTAGES as well. They do not cast the same spells as wizards, they cast prayers. These are NOT interchangable. Priests can not cast the spells Wizards cast and Wizards can not cast the spells Priests cast, unless they have the proper skill.)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rolling Status- Your status is randomly decided, click Reroll status if you dont like what is given

..::The System::..
The health bars- The 3 bars at the top right corner are(from top to bottom): HP, Mana/MP, Grace, and Hunger...

>>HP- This is your health, if it gets to 0, you die...

>>Mana/MP- For wizards, you need this to cast magic spells!

>>Grace- For priests, tells if a god likes you or not...

>>Hunger- You must feed yourself to survive, if your hunger gets to 0 you will either randomly eat a peice of food in your iventory or your health bar will decrease if you are out of food!

(...Isn't that FOUR bars?)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

..::Usefull Tidbits::..
By Lloyd:

>>Save whenever you enter a new town. To save, find a bed and say '/save'.
JUST SAVE OFTEN. PERIOD...AND REMEMBER THE FIRST SAVE, AND ONLY THE FIRST SAVE, MUST BE IN A BED.

>>To stop from being PKed, say '/peaceful'.

>>Steer clear of people with Sorcerer hats, they can kill you in one hit!
NOTE, SPELLS DO DAMAGE EVEN IF /peaceful IS ON.

>>If your hungry, stock up on water to drink.
(YOU NEED TO GET A WATERING CAN FIRST...)

>>Dont carry over 300 kg or it will be hard to escape from PKers!

(It should be, "Don't carry over 10% of your max carry weight, or else you will begin to slow down.)

ChocoboGrn
08-13-2002, 09:04 PM
Oh, and if you need any help on anything specific, ask me.

BTW... bread is only replenish 250 hunger, not 300.
Mint Sprigs (not Mint "Things") replenish 5 hunger, I believe.
There is more than one type of mushroom, some replenish 50, some 55, some are poison (thats all I've seen.)
Corn replenishes 5 hunger. (Not listed)
Corn seeds and Tree Seeds replenish 2 hunger.
Onions replenish 50 hunger (thats not even listed.)
Water of the Wise replenishes 6 hunger (not listed)

aylad
08-13-2002, 10:31 PM
Originally posted by ChocoboGrn

NOTE, SPELLS DO DAMAGE EVEN IF /peaceful IS ON.

Not lately. I've had /peaceful on for a while now, mainly BECAUSE of overpowered sorcs, and it seems no one can kill me. :D Believe me, enough sorcs have certainly tried.

I do take damage (slowly) from bugged spells that sit in one place long after the sorc is gone, but as long as I stay away from bugged spell icons I'm fine.

Hiyoshi
08-14-2002, 04:28 AM
It might be a little better if it didn't take over 1 minute to load on a CABLE modem?

ChocoboGrn
08-14-2002, 05:48 AM
Originally posted by Hiyoshi
It might be a little better if it didn't take over 1 minute to load on a CABLE modem?
Wow, i'm amazed you even got it to load.

I was working on my own site before you posted this, actually. I've got a lot of info up but it looks ugly...lol. I'm working on a newbie guide, item list, spell list, enemy list, and so on. Expect it to be done soon...

Until then, I guess you can moniter my progess. Hopefully it won't take as long to load. --;

http://www20.brinkster.com/graal2002/

In case you're wondering, Hikaru Seiji is my RP name in game...

Flamingblaze
08-14-2002, 06:29 AM
Heh www.gamefaqs.com you should put guides there ^_^

DarkDragoon_Lloyd
08-14-2002, 08:13 PM
But MY site doesnt hurt my eyes!
And MY site has a 7 page limit!
BYW: I fixed up MY site, some of those were just careless mistakes caused by my stupidity and the fact that I couldnt get accurate informations due to the NPC server being down at the time, it was also about 3:00 AM and i was tired, although I never did get to sleep that night, and was awake until 3:00 AM the next night... And now its 6:08 AM and im tired and I think my dad is up and BLEH

ChocoboGrn
08-14-2002, 09:02 PM
Right. Atleast my site doesn't hurt the ears...lol
Anyway, newbie guide is up
http://www20.brinkster.com/graal2002/
I'm working on the layout, I was just getting info out first.
Most of this is done from memory...so if it's wrong or not there, I probably just need to confirm it.

DarkDragoon_Lloyd
08-14-2002, 10:25 PM
You know... With both of our knowleage of 2002 and my knowleage of making a site that isnt a complete eyesore and my knowleage of lotsa stuff... We could make a really good site together :rolleyes:

But anyways, I added more media to my site...
Im working on the lag problem...
And I changed the music from that annoying FF9 song to a different FF9 song wich I cant hear right now because my speakers are turned off so I dont wake my family up but im sure is less annoying because anything is less anoying than that really annoying song!
And if you want to listen to the music on 2002 just say
/music http://www.freewebs.com/Graal2002Database/<filename>
Filenames are as follows: 83.mid, 20.mid, zd (58).mid, ghaleon.mid, FF6-The-Decisive-Battle.mid, Drahkken_Neo_Remix.mid, pre.mid

My site, again, is at this location: http://www.freewebs.com/graal2002database/index.htm

konidias
08-15-2002, 06:52 AM
You guys know I'm making a 2k2 site as well, right?

ChocoboGrn
08-15-2002, 08:56 AM
Originally posted by konidias
You guys know I'm making a 2k2 site as well, right?
Let's just make a graal information network while we're at it.
Joy...