PDA

View Full Version : Question about the reset thing


Brad
08-12-2002, 06:50 AM
On 2k2 today Stefan massed he would reset all people who used the exp bug by pking. ALOT of people including me pk'd fair during mass pk fests using my magic and my physichal strength. I bought a ton of spells too and if I get reset I'm going to be really mad. Stefan, will you clear this up for me? Also, if the person restarts before tomorow will you still reset them anyways?

Torankusu
08-12-2002, 07:03 AM
truthsds.
brad pkd me 2 times wtf. :[

konidias
08-12-2002, 07:05 AM
lol Brad, I always see "Brad killed Brad2" in the bottom right corner, and it shows up like 30 times. Is that what he means by the pk experience gaining thing?

Brad
08-12-2002, 07:05 AM
I restarted anyways, I will get my levels back since the bug is being fixed and show you.

Brad
08-12-2002, 07:06 AM
Originally posted by konidias
lol Brad, I always see "Brad killed Brad2" in the bottom right corner, and it shows up like 30 times. Is that what he means by the pk experience gaining thing?

yeah i cheated and then restarted

then cheated to get my exp back

now I restarted and will get exp legit

Googi
08-12-2002, 09:42 AM
Originally posted by Brad


yeah i cheated and then restarted

then cheated to get my exp back

now I restarted and will get exp legit

Just hope you don't get nailed over that cauldron issue.

Hiker
08-12-2002, 09:42 AM
Originally posted by konidias
lol Brad, I always see "Brad killed Brad2" in the bottom right corner, and it shows up like 30 times. Is that what he means by the pk experience gaining thing?
Yea.

Brad
08-12-2002, 09:44 AM
Originally posted by Googi


Just hope you don't get nailed over that cauldron issue.

I reset the cash.

My char is so ownage.

Str 18,
Dex, 20
all other stats above 14 except charm
my speed is 1.5
I have 3 spells

its so great

Googi
08-12-2002, 09:48 AM
Originally posted by Brad


I reset the cash.

My char is so ownage.

Str 18,
Dex, 20
all other stats above 14 except charm
my speed is 1.5
I have 3 spells

its so great

:O, you started with 14+ HP AND 14+ Mana, AND a scroll of Melee?

Brad
08-12-2002, 09:49 AM
Originally posted by Googi


:O, you started with 14+ HP AND 14+ Mana, AND a scroll of Melee?

Nope.

I'm a thief at class.

I started with scroll of legerdemain.

I bought my spells.

Googi
08-12-2002, 09:53 AM
Originally posted by Brad


Nope.

I'm a thief at class.

I started with scroll of legerdemain.

I bought my spells.

:O, how'd you get the money that fast?

Brad
08-12-2002, 09:57 AM
Originally posted by Googi


:O, how'd you get the money that fast?

I got probe which sucks it just identifys people and gives me stats about them, I got magic missile which sucks, and porky lent me money to get burning hands.

Googi
08-12-2002, 10:58 AM
Originally posted by Brad


I got probe which sucks it just identifys people and gives me stats about them, I got magic missile which sucks, and porky lent me money to get burning hands.

:O, probe is like, 63 plat, how'd you get 63 plat in 2 hours O_o

Anyways, have you figured out what MM does, I haven't, it just places a dumb blue arrow thing on the ground, and it doesn't even appear infront of you.

konidias
08-12-2002, 11:54 AM
Originally posted by Googi


:O, probe is like, 63 plat, how'd you get 63 plat in 2 hours O_o

Anyways, have you figured out what MM does, I haven't, it just places a dumb blue arrow thing on the ground, and it doesn't even appear infront of you.

It's easy to get 63 plat.. either mining or heck, I found 2 mandrake roots on the ground today.. that's like 30 something plat all together. :p

Googi
08-12-2002, 11:55 PM
Originally posted by konidias

mining

:O, How much do you make mining?

Dude6252000
08-13-2002, 12:21 AM
If you get diamond of great value or anything you can get a lot from mining O_o Otherwise you don't get many plats

konidias
08-13-2002, 12:33 AM
Originally posted by Googi


:O, How much do you make mining?

Basically you get 999 stamina, go to the mines, and mine nonstop until you have like 100 stamina. :p

Of course getting diamonds/diamonds of great value would basically hand you that money all by itself. I feel the best way to make money is just walking around the main island and picking up stuff monsters dropped that no one has taken. I've gotten lots of items simply by walking along the paths and seeing potatoes and mandrake roots and stuff just sitting next to a monster.

Mining is guaranteed though.. you can't always have good days while scavenging for dropped items.

Googi
08-13-2002, 01:12 AM
That's a good point, get a detect items scroll and do stuff like that.