PDA

View Full Version : Damage Text

Selzar
08-12-2002, 07:20 AM
Well, I think Graal2k2 should have this, ALL RPGS have this, damage text. when you attack someone or something it should say You slash (name) for 10 dmg! blah blah its what we should have and htis game will be god like!

MilkyWay0016
08-12-2002, 12:26 PM
Originally posted by Selzar
ALL RPGS have this, damage text.

Yey! Lets all comform and become just like everyone else!!!
:rolleyes:

MasterNuke
08-12-2002, 12:34 PM
Well, I think Graal2k2 should have this, ALL RPGS have this, damage text. when you attack someone or something it should say You slash (name) for 10 dmg! blah blah its what we should have and htis game will be god like!

No... its alot better if we don't know exactly how much damage we do... when you punch a person you hate.. does a voice ring in your head saying you punched him for 5 damage?

aylad
08-12-2002, 09:35 PM

Doesn't make much difference, does it, unless you know how many HP the person/creature has. I like the little bar thing above the head better, it shows you how much you've accomplished and how far you have left to go.

The only problem with it, is lag - when you're slashing at something and either it was dead 3 slashes ago, or else you were, and you don't know it yet....