PDA

View Full Version : We NEED Trade window (im pissed)

MasterNuke
08-12-2002, 06:00 AM
You people make me SICK!!! :grrr: :grrr: :grrr: Yes... all you scammers and all that have scammed.... I KNOW YOU CAN READ THIS!!! Forever live with the shame... forever live with your guilt.... You are the reason for the problems of the world... you are the root of the problem... you hide it now... but when your sanity breaks... I and all the others you scammed will laugh at your misery... think about it... even better... Fear it... fear the day that your evil and deception will end... and the day that you are left to rot.

To conclude my speech.... I like to sudgest the creation of a trade window.... so scamming will dramatically lessen

Until the trade window comes... a major problem will continue to drive G2k2 to hell.... :mad:

Out of anger... I will start making a list of account names that scam be here...
Kirith

Admins
08-12-2002, 07:21 AM
Yes some trading place / shop to rent will be added

Aliendude
08-12-2002, 07:24 AM
Originally posted by MasterNuke
You people make me SICK!!! :grrr: :grrr: :grrr: Yes... all you scammers and all that have scammed.... I KNOW YOU CAN READ THIS!!! Forever live with the shame... forever live with your guilt.... You are the reason for the problems of the world... you are the root of the problem... you hide it now... but when your sanity breaks... I and all the others you scammed will laugh at your misery... think about it... even better... Fear it... fear the day that your evil and deception will end... and the day that you are left to rot.

To conclude my speech.... I like to sudgest the creation of a trade window.... so scamming will dramatically lessen

Until the trade window comes... a major problem will continue to drive G2k2 to hell.... :mad:

Out of anger... I will start making a list of account names that scam be here...
Kirith Aliendude

Wow, you're the type of person that makes scammers proud :p

konidias
08-13-2002, 01:03 AM
I kind of like the trust factor. Scamming should be allowed. I mean would you walk up to someone you don't know, and buy something that you aren't even sure of, and just hand them tons of money? No, I doubt you would. :p

I mean if you really want to do a trade with a stranger, you could tell them to drop the item on the other side of the level, you could right click it and make sure it's what you wanted, then drop your item/money, and then both of you run to the other side and pick it up. Not that hard.

aylad
08-13-2002, 01:32 AM
Ok, so nice Mr. 'Aylad -peaceful trader' had this wonderful idea, right? Go to unstick me with lots of swords and shields, and offer to trade a sword-shield set to new characters so they can defend themselves right off. What was I going to take as payment? The new characters' skill scrolls, of course! :D

Well, guess what? When you drop the scroll you start off with, "the god who loaned it to you takes it back" or something like that. What is this?!! Why can't you trade your starting scrolls? That would be to EVERYONE's advantage, right? :confused:

King_Arthur_Elven
08-13-2002, 02:07 AM
Ok, so nice Mr. 'Aylad -peaceful trader' had this wonderful idea, right? Go to unstick me with lots of swords and shields, and offer to trade a sword-shield set to new characters so they can defend themselves right off. What was I going to take as payment? The new characters' skill scrolls, of course!
im sorry but that is the worse idea ever.
ok here
I start of with x scroll i drop it
i restart
i drop
i restart
i drop
i restart
i drop
i restart
i play
i sell the ones i dont what.
ok see problem?
Thanks Bye and Good Morning

aylad
08-13-2002, 02:14 AM
Originally posted by King_Arthur_Elven

im sorry but that is the worse idea ever.
ok here
I start of with x scroll i drop it
i restart
i drop
i restart
i drop
i restart
i drop
i restart
i play
i sell the ones i dont what.
ok see problem?
Thanks Bye and Good Morning

lol
Got me there, good point. I guess that's why my idea wasn't allowed to work. :)

konidias
08-13-2002, 06:24 AM
lol worst idea ever.

Then you would have like gigamages with melee skills, that can identify anything, steal, use spells, pray, and about a dozen other things. :p

MasterNuke
08-13-2002, 07:34 AM
Originally posted by konidias
I kind of like the trust factor. Scamming should be allowed. I mean would you walk up to someone you don't know, and buy something that you aren't even sure of, and just hand them tons of money? No, I doubt you would. :p

I mean if you really want to do a trade with a stranger, you could tell them to drop the item on the other side of the level, you could right click it and make sure it's what you wanted, then drop your item/money, and then both of you run to the other side and pick it up. Not that hard.

NOT ONE stranger that I have struck a deal with has actually finished the deal... NOT ONE
Why? Because they can and there's little ways to prevent it...
Trade window = Good
And about the droping on opposite sides of a level.... What happens if your slow and the other guy is very fast? YOUR SCREWED