PDA

View Full Version : o boy

Neglegence2002
08-12-2002, 04:54 AM
lol, im gone for 1 week and all my stuff is gone on g2k1, 12k+ blydo1 bomy all the invetory besides the normal stuff that u can get for free, so ya screw you who ever took it and go to hell

magicbud3344
08-12-2002, 04:57 AM
there was a reset thing.....unless you were hacked which i would think very possable because SOMEONE SOLD ME BLYDO1 LIKE 4 DAYS AGO! :( that sucks i wub blydo XD but if you checks in the logs or get a admin to he can find out who sold be the bomy and whoever got it from u means that they are the hackor! unless you were just caught in that reset thing then they auctioned off your bomy X_x

Neglegence2002
08-12-2002, 05:01 AM
Originally posted by magicbud3344
there was a reset thing.....unless you were hacked which i would think very possable because SOMEONE SOLD ME BLYDO1 LIKE 4 DAYS AGO! :( that sucks i wub blydo XD but if you checks in the logs or get a admin to he can find out who sold be the bomy and whoever got it from u means that they are the hackor! unless you were just caught in that reset thing then they auctioned off your bomy X_x
well if someone sold you blydo1 a few days ago, then someone hacked me becasue i was on vacation sinse august3rd and if you dont belive me i owned the blydo. check the thread where someone posted all the bomy owners...