PDA

View Full Version : To Nemesis. About KA.

MalakSylv
08-12-2002, 03:27 AM
Bottom up.
______

MalakSylv (11/08/2002 09:26:19):
You do that.

King Arthur, Global (Guild Manager) (11/08/2002 09:25:41):
fine, I'll go get him.

MalakSylv (11/08/2002 09:25:24):
Sorry, but I think it's rpetty stupid for you to be able to come on
here and break our rules just so you can wear your tag, which you
have no reason to wear. I'm not removing you from the room.
Nemesis can come here personally and tell me off if he has to,
but it's pretty stupid of you to be able to get away with it.

King Arthur, Global (Guild Manager) (11/08/2002 09:24:17):
I'm allowed to wear my tag wherever and WHENEVER I please, this is not up to
you and he doesn't have to he assumed nobody would be stupid enough to jail
me for it, obviously you are

MalakSylv (11/08/2002 09:23:37):
He didn't discuss this with me. There's no need for you to be
wearing your tag on here, you aren't doing anything that has to
deal with Guilds, so kindly change your name to fit with our rules.

King Arthur, Global (Guild Manager) (11/08/2002 09:23:00):
Malak, you're not allowed to tell me if I can or can not where my global staff tag,
Nemesis already discussed this with Valikorlian staff.

MalakSylv (11/08/2002 09:22:25):
I sent you there. CHange your name.

King Arthur, Global (Guild Manager) (11/08/2002 09:21:58):
a ha ha ha you mind giving me the proper flag so that your npc doesn't send
me to jail for my global tag?
________

Yes, well, as you can see, KA thinks it's okay for him to break our rules, because he's global admin. I find this stupid. I can understand if he had come on to do some work that involved guilds, thus he would need his tag for professional purposes, but for simply playing the game? Stupid. Pointless.

Nemesis, if you DO back him up on this, I'm going to be very, very angry. As will everyone else with half a brain who agrees with me.

I don't care if some people dislike our name rule. It's a RULE. Not a difficult one, and not an illegal one. A simple, fair one.

If mindless PKers can abide by it, KA can.

EDIT: This is Providence we're talking about, btw. Also, if you DID talk to Val about this before, then I can understand why they'd back down, considering they're a load of 10 year old twits. But, I won't.

Domini
08-12-2002, 03:29 AM
what a *****.

Graal518
08-12-2002, 03:32 AM
Nemesis rarely reads the forums.

MalakSylv
08-12-2002, 03:37 AM
Originally posted by Graal518

Well, if he comes on prov I'll direct him here.

Dean
08-12-2002, 03:38 AM

If he is on the forums he'll be reading the playerworld forum most likely.

Timpan3
08-12-2002, 03:39 AM
Well isnt someone a bit stuck up ? It is not nessecary to have your tag on unless you are on duty right? And to the looks of that PM log he was clearly NOT. shame on you arthur :D

MalakSylv
08-12-2002, 04:02 AM
Nemesis came on and it was sorted out. KA isn't allowed to wear his tag on our server unless he is on duty for whatever reason. If he's simply playing the game, then he needs to hink of a proper RP game. I apologise to you, KA, for jumping the gun and not thoroughly speaking to you before jailing you.

Mod feel free to close this.

Torankusu
08-12-2002, 04:13 AM
wut y was i jailed wtf.
u r corupts bastardsi!!

Nemesis
08-12-2002, 04:14 AM
Appears I should read the forums closely. A Forum pm would be nice as well :)

Sorry about my inactivity on the forums. I have been trying to sort out somethings , plus working irl 30-50 hours a week doesn't help but I'm handling it.

Also for this. yes this situation should be handled. It was a miscommunication issue, and well if anyone else has any complaints or problems, please direct them to me. I shall post my new aim name so everyone can contact me and such to make sure things are being done and you all are listened to.

If I cannot do what you request, do not be mad at me, it's just how things are right now, but I try my best to see through that you guys get all your requests, looked at or matched.

Sorry about anything else you feel, but I dunno. Can't stress things enough but I have taken care of this situation. I just got off prov, so things with this should be taken care of.

My email ( [email protected] ) is not working correctly. I should have it working in a week or so. I do respond to your emails. Deeply sorry that I have not received anything or gotten back to those who have emailed me :(

Thanks

Graal518
08-12-2002, 04:17 AM
Originally posted by Nemesis
Appears I should read the forums closely. A Forum pm would be nice as well :)

Sorry about my inactivity on the forums. I have been trying to sort out somethings , plus working irl 30-50 hours a week doesn't help but I'm handling it.

Also for this. yes this situation should be handled. It was a miscommunication issue, and well if anyone else has any complaints or problems, please direct them to me. I shall post my new aim name so everyone can contact me and such to make sure things are being done and you all are listened to.

If I cannot do what you request, do not be mad at me, it's just how things are right now, but I try my best to see through that you guys get all your requests, looked at or matched.

Sorry about anything else you feel, but I dunno. Can't stress things enough but I have taken care of this situation. I just got off prov, so things with this should be taken care of.

My email ( [email protected] ) is not working correctly. I should have it working in a week or so. I do respond to your emails. Deeply sorry that I have not received anything or gotten back to those who have emailed me :(

Thanks
mail.yahoo.com
Free e-mail.

Torankusu
08-12-2002, 04:19 AM
www.inbox.net
free e-mail.

Nemesis
08-12-2002, 04:20 AM

mail.yahoo.com
Free e-mail.

Hehe yeah but then someone can make [email protected] and say it's me then screw everyone over -.0 wouldn't wanna put myself in that position.....

Thats too much confusion. Yet the suggestion is greatly appreciated :) thanks =D

Graal518
08-12-2002, 04:30 AM
Originally posted by Torankusu
www.inbox.net
free e-mail.
Yay, I made one, give me a cookie! :O

Originally posted by Nemesis

Hehe yeah but then someone can make [email protected] and say it's me then screw everyone over -.0 wouldn't wanna put myself in that position.....

Thats too much confusion. Yet the suggestion is greatly appreciated :) thanks =D
You just don't want to be bothered. ;)

_0AfTeRsHoCk0_
08-12-2002, 04:52 AM
Malak wants it closed, so I'll do just that