PDA

View Full Version : The Forest leadership poll

_0AfTeRsHoCk0_
08-11-2002, 09:10 AM
Discuss here why you will vote for the person you chose, and reason why they are a good choice. No flaming please!

konidias
08-11-2002, 09:13 AM
I hope you guys vote for me. :) I would really like to put together a nice kingdom.

I'll be voting in all the other categories and it would be good if you guys all did the same. ;)

Brad
08-11-2002, 09:16 AM
I hope I get votes as well. I'm hoping that I can put together quite a kingdom. I've learned alot from the past and I feel I'm experienced.

Demention
i wanted to be on the pole!! for forest 2 and the reson is because of some reasons that im not sure if i can because i signed the NDA and because i have know alot about how they are made and all that stuff. :) since you asked for a rp name mine is Nouka Shikan.

oh my acount name <- Demention, my origanal name slp :)

LilNiglet
Koni.

Brad always fux up. Sorry, guy.

Pith? HAHA my sides they burn with laughter

and who the hell is the last guy?

Brad
08-11-2002, 09:18 AM
(Ronith)

If i could vote i would for Brad, of course.

*after reading Aftershock's announcement*

I think that Brad would be a superior choice for
the Forest leader because he's had extensive
RP experience in many forms, including
quite a few leadership positions, and RP work
in different cultures (Samurai, Zormite, Dustari).

That is my opinion.

ghostsamurai
08-11-2002, 09:18 AM
I VOIET PITH

Demention
08-11-2002, 09:19 AM
look at me :( its not fair im not on the thingy wahh.!!

Brad
08-11-2002, 09:19 AM
Thanks Tupper. :(

Ghost Pirate
08-11-2002, 09:21 AM
Konnie got my vote.

Sorry Brad but you got a bad record of leading kingdoms

_0AfTeRsHoCk0_
Originally posted by Demention
look at me :( its not fair im not on the thingy wahh.!! Okay I added you real quick, sorry,you weren't on the nominee list

ancient_cloud
I have previous rol playing experience. Several message board rol playing games, playing on valikorlia since the main server kharlia portal version and I have also been staff there ^^

Beside, every otaku vote for me! =P

Love Hina? Hack Sign? FuriKuri?

NAME ANY! Been there, done that =D

Brad
08-11-2002, 09:22 AM
Originally posted by Ghost Pirate
Konnie got my vote.

All the people who act nice to me showing their true colors now, huh? Well, heres my truth. Your demon/god/captain/soldier/pirate character is *****ic. End.

Ghost Pirate
08-11-2002, 09:25 AM
Originally posted by Brad

All the people who act nice to me showing their true colors now, huh? Well, heres my truth. Your demon/god/captain/soldier/pirate character is *****ic. End.

Teehee

I always show my colors

You/We know for a fact that you got a bad record for being a kingdom leader.

Brad
08-11-2002, 09:27 AM

Teehee

I always show my colors

You/We know for a fact that you got a bad record for being a kingdom leader.

I knew that coming in here I was probally going to lose.

Brad
(Ronith)

Harsh.

Give Brad a chance.

Demention
Vote for Nouka Shikan (me)

I have had lots of rp experiance, i have worked on 2002 so i understand all the stuff, and i have made things that are relavent to the Forest Kingdom.

Ghost Pirate
08-11-2002, 09:30 AM

I knew that coming in here I was probally going to lose.

Hey you got some votes
atleast its better than some people =)

Brad
08-11-2002, 09:31 AM

Hey you got some votes
atleast its better than some people =)

No, the ****ing thing that pisses me off is that koni's never ****ing roleplayed and he's winning because of his ****ing popular server.

magicbud3344
08-11-2002, 09:33 AM
well i thought about it and i was about to vote koni but i have never even seen him role play, maybe because he was before my time XD, but anyways i voted brad because he was a Great role player In Karakaze Troupe and hell i liked orcs ok XD
but any ways basicly because i know brad can role play and i think he will do better this time around

Hiyoshi
08-11-2002, 09:35 AM
Brad is the best candidate for Forest leader. He has good RP skills, and is very good at levels and leadership. Brad has his heart set on Forest, I know, and even though he may have screwed up kingdoms in the past :rolleyes:, he will not screw up Forest. Vote Brad for Forest leader!

cloudstrifevii
08-11-2002, 09:36 AM
Konidias 4 lyf

Torankusu
08-11-2002, 09:36 AM

No, the ****ing thing that pisses me off is that koni's never ****ing roleplayed and he's winning because of his ****ing popular server. truths.

Demention
08-11-2002, 09:39 AM
even if i dont win, and it looks like i wont ill still be deticated to the forest kingdom, it really doesnt matter to me who wins but i'd rather have koni. win over brad because of brads personality, sorry brad.

Brad
08-11-2002, 09:42 AM
even if i dont win, and it looks like i wont ill still be deticated to the forest kingdom, it really doesnt matter to me who wins but i'd rather have koni. win over brad because of brads personality, sorry brad.

Fighting with you was always a blast. KJL > you.

Ghost Pirate
08-11-2002, 09:42 AM

No, the ****ing thing that pisses me off is that koni's never ****ing roleplayed and he's winning because of his ****ing popular server.

He is?

I know I didn't vote for him because of that

Anyways its a close run and your in the lead =)

Brad
08-11-2002, 09:43 AM

He is?

I know I didn't vote for him because of that

Anyways its a close run and your in the lead =)

I don't mind of I win or lose. I'm just asking if anyone has ever seen Koni rp? I'm not "mudslinging" or whatever but yeah. Gah screw it I'm looking like a *****. Vote me if you want.

Demention
08-11-2002, 09:43 AM

dont expect the same crap i gave before i have changed.

Brad
08-11-2002, 09:44 AM

dont expect the same crap i gave before i have changed.

Hahahhaa, no you didn't. When you worked for 2k2 you were still the same ignorant prick as ever.

magicbud3344
08-11-2002, 09:44 AM
you all say brad faield at kingdoms well,
brad was the one that brought Zormite out of a horrable slump in the past =|, he is a good RPer XD

Sparkplug
08-11-2002, 09:45 AM
This will be a good race....

_0AfTeRsHoCk0_
It's a close one, Brad has the edge by three votes.

Brad
Originally posted by magicbud3344
you all say brad faield at kingdoms well,
brad was the one that brought Zormite out of a horrable slump in the past =|, he is a good RPer XD

No, I failed alot bro.

:/

Not alot of it was on my fault though...

Demention
08-11-2002, 09:46 AM
that was a long time ago. to be exact around 3 and a half months ago.

Ghost Pirate
08-11-2002, 09:47 AM

No, I failed alot bro.

:/

Not alot of it was on my fault though...

Even tho a kingdom leader takes all faults as his own =X

Torankusu
Brad's only past failures weren't his fault solely. He had great ideas, such as orc, he just couldn't get any Loyal members because 3/4ths of the roleplaying community belonged to Dustari.

Brad
that was a long time ago. to be exact around 3 and a half months ago.

Okay, its pointless arguing with someone I haven't spoken to in months.

Demention
08-11-2002, 09:49 AM
hey thats fine with me i have to means to fight with anyone here.

konidias
08-11-2002, 09:50 AM
Originally posted by Torankusu
Brad's only past failures weren't his fault solely. He had great ideas, such as orc, he just couldn't get any Loyal members because 3/4ths of the roleplaying community belonged to Dustari.

Yeah, I helped him set up Orc, it lasted a couple of days or something. :D

The only reason it really failed was because of what you said. 2k1 is a bad place to roleplay, too many kingdom hoppers and people that don't stay in character. That is mainly the reason I didn't roleplay there. 2k1 was never set up well for largescale roleplaying.

Brad
08-11-2002, 09:52 AM
Originally posted by konidias

Yeah, I helped him set up Orc, it lasted a couple of days or something. :D

The only reason it really failed was because of what you said. 2k1 is a bad place to roleplay, too many kingdom hoppers and people that don't stay in character. That is mainly the reason I didn't roleplay there. 2k1 was never set up well for largescale roleplaying.

Not to be mean, but how did you help me set it up?

Birdbird uploaded the levels and fixed them.

Ghost Pirate
08-11-2002, 09:52 AM

So true

thats why I hardly add new pirates

There would be a 75% chance of a spy for some unknown reason

Torankusu
08-11-2002, 09:53 AM
and the other one that was in the bomy moon was practically destroyed by Loriel.

Brad did bring Zormite out of a slump by removing PIRATE CREW MEMBERS SUCH AS CONSTINOPLE...(and he complained).

I don't see much of a future in Roleplaying-kingdom wise on Graal.

konidias
08-11-2002, 09:54 AM

Not to be mean, but how did you help me set it up?

Birdbird uploaded the levels and fixed them.

I guess you have forgotten.. that was me.. I sat there and edited all the lights in the cave because they weren't clientside. :( I helped fix the door, and I was an orc for a while. I also added your guild tag helper. Bad memories? :(

Frolic_Admin2
08-11-2002, 09:54 AM

I'm sorry but what do you mean by KJL > you
i know you where talking to slp when you said you...
i don't have anyclue what you where trying to say there... and i am trying to get things straight.. that in my mind could me many differen't things... and i dont want to take it the wronge way...

Brad
08-11-2002, 09:55 AM
Originally posted by Frolic_Admin2

I'm sorry but what do you mean by KJL > you
i know you where talking to slp when you said you...
i don't have anyclue what you where trying to say there... and i am trying to get things straight.. that in my mind could me many differen't things... and i dont want to take it the wronge way...
I know somehow you know slp I was saying you are a cooler guy than SLP.

Brad
08-11-2002, 09:56 AM

I guess you have forgotten.. that was me.. I sat there and edited all the lights in the cave because they weren't clientside. :( I helped fix the door, and I was an orc for a while. I also added your guild tag helper. Bad memories? :(

Hhaa oh yeah birdbird refused to upload it bc of the bad scripting. Well, thanks :]

Demention
that seems to be the case with almost everyone, yes im at his house right now :) he is on a diffrent computer.

Frolic_Admin2

I know somehow you know slp I was saying you are a cooler guy than SLP.

thats what i was thinking.. but i was just clearing things up...
thanks for telling me that ;c)

Birdbird_0
08-11-2002, 10:32 AM
Not fair!!!

Before you all even knew about the forest kingdom, Stefan wanted me to be the leader of forest ><!

Oh well.

Brad
08-11-2002, 10:34 AM
Originally posted by Birdbird_0
Not fair!!!

Before you all even knew about the forest kingdom, Stefan wanted me to be the leader of forest ><!

Oh well.

You voted koni, tis' ok.

I am almost about to drop out considering anyone I actually care about voted for him and think I'll be a **** leader.

Birdbird_0
08-11-2002, 10:40 AM

You voted koni, tis' ok.

I am almost about to drop out considering anyone I actually care about voted for him and think I'll be a **** leader.

im just afraid that you might blow up forest or soemthing once you get bored of it :X!

OH ZORMITE/DUSTARI BALL OF DOOM COMMING TO BURN THE FOREST FORevar. ><

Hiyoshi
08-11-2002, 10:40 AM
Torankusu doesn't lie. It's the truth. Those were the same struggles I had with Samurai. Brad is a very good RPer though.

Not fair!!!

Oh well.
But you quit :( that wouldn't be fair :(

Brad
08-11-2002, 10:42 AM

im just afraid that you might blow up forest or soemthing once you get bored of it :X!

OH ZORMITE/DUSTARI BALL OF DOOM COMMING TO BURN THE FOREST FORevar. ><

Never done anything like that. When all the kingdoms took over and I lead Zormite. Who stayed out of it? Wow, me!

I'm staying in the election. If I win, I make it an empire. If I lose, I join a kingdom...depends on the leadership.

ShadowStrike2k1
08-11-2002, 11:05 AM
i sed brad bc hes cewsl

Androk2k1
08-11-2002, 11:42 AM
Bah! I voted koni because Brad somehow had too many kingdoms, he was leading, hat's not as good thing.

Vote Androk on Leaders of SSJ Inferno Dudes with Sabres Kingdom!

feivel
08-11-2002, 01:29 PM
Yeah those were the same struggles I had with Samurai (I could recruit) except I then I stopped recruiting all together because I felt it was better to not recruit alltogether then to take the chance of accidently recruiting idiots who woul bring a bad name to Samurai. I guess no one likes the fact that I am fanatical and everything is about honor *cough* the way thigns should go *cough*

Brad
08-11-2002, 09:24 PM
Originally posted by feivel
Yeah those were the same struggles I had with Samurai (I could recruit) except I then I stopped recruiting all together because I felt it was better to not recruit alltogether then to take the chance of accidently recruiting idiots who woul bring a bad name to Samurai. I guess no one likes the fact that I am fanatical and everything is about honor *cough* the way thigns should go *cough*

And then people get mad and make up **** about you because you won't recruit them. i.e Constinople.

Brad
08-12-2002, 09:46 AM
Well, I saw what people really thought about me during this so thats good. I'm going to lose but it doesn't really bug me.

Brad
08-12-2002, 10:16 AM
(Ronith)

If Brad doesnt stop being a whiney little ***** once every
time Koni takes a teency step ahead of him i'm going to
kick his ass with a broom.

Brad
08-12-2002, 10:18 AM
(Ronith)

If Brad doesnt stop being a whiney little ***** once every
time Koni takes a teency step ahead of him i'm going to
kick his ass with a broom.

Im whining?

Ok.

If he wins, I'm happy, if I win, I'm happy. I'm cool either way.

konidias
08-12-2002, 10:27 AM
I would imagine there would be some sort of thing to determine the leader.. maybe another poll?

I mean it's pretty much 40+% to 40+%... even if one of us has a few more votes in the end, it would be awkward to declare them the winner. Simply because nearly half of the people voted for the other guy.. so I would imagine it would need to be more one sided...

Borstelmann
08-12-2002, 10:35 AM
I say we take you two out and declare Porky winnur :D

stefan76
08-12-2002, 10:36 AM
I would imagine there would be some sort of thing to determine the leader.. maybe another poll?

I mean it's pretty much 40+% to 40+%... even if one of us has a few more votes in the end, it would be awkward to declare them the winner. Simply because nearly half of the people voted for the other guy.. so I would imagine it would need to be more one sided...

And you've been waiting to say this until you lost? :/

I'm sure this would be the same words coming out of your mouth if you won...:rolleyes:

/edit
Well you are winning now and You are still asking for a re-vote..:cool:

stefan76
08-12-2002, 10:40 AM
Originally posted by Borstelmann
I say we take you two out and declare Porky winnur :D

nnoonono

We can do 2 things here :

1. Person with lowest vote count wins

2. Unixmad flips a coin on his nose while balancing 13 potatoes on his left big toe.

konidias
08-12-2002, 10:47 AM
Originally posted by stefan76

And you've been waiting to say this until you lost? :/

I'm sure this would be the same words coming out of your mouth if you won...:rolleyes:

I haven't lost.. I was ahead by 6 votes an hour ago.. It's just going back and forth. Yes I would have.

_0AfTeRsHoCk0_
08-12-2002, 11:31 AM
Wow, just when you thought Brad ran away with it, Koni is back and only behind by one vote

stefan76
08-12-2002, 11:32 AM
/joke!

OH NO. BRAD YOU BETTER GET ON AND ASK FOR A RE-VOTE BEFORE YOU LOSSSSSSSSSEEEEE.

konidias
08-12-2002, 11:37 AM
Originally posted by stefan76
OH NO. BRAD YOU BETTER GET ON AND ASK FOR A RE-VOTE BEFORE YOU LOSSSSSSSSSEEEEE. :rolleyes:

I knew someone would post something stupid about me asking for a revote. I just didn't think it would be you. You've turned into a real jerk. :(

If I jump ahead of Brad I still would want a new poll between me and Brad made.

Borstelmann
08-12-2002, 11:58 AM

I knew someone would post something stupid about me asking for a revote. I just didn't think it would be you. You've turned into a real jerk. :(

If I jump ahead of Brad I still would want a new poll between me and Brad made.

We found our new Al Gore :(

BUSH! :D

stefan76
08-12-2002, 12:20 PM
Originally posted by Borstelmann

We found our new Al Gore :(

BUSH! :D

Haha Hippie!

Konidias....

Meanie....:(

feivel
08-12-2002, 12:23 PM
I think there should be a runover which is the following,
when there are more then two candidatesa there can be a runover if when the polls close no one has a majority of the total votes meaning if you add all the votes together to have a majority your votes must be more than half of the total votes...
if there is a runover (actually it might be called a runoff) then a new poll is taken where only the top two candidates are included and anyone who wishes can vote,
this is best because whoever wins they represent a majority of the population not that the group that supported them had more members then any other indavidual group, because if you scale it that way you could have 35 percent of the total population supporting you and everyone else doesnt support you,
and if you are very unpopular you will just get overthrown,
I think there should be a runoff if no one has a clear majority of the total votes

Megamaniac
08-12-2002, 12:40 PM
Konnie got my vote.

stefan76
08-12-2002, 12:44 PM
Originally posted by _0AfTeRsHoCk0_
Discuss here why you will vote for the person you chose, and reason why they are a good choice. No flaming please!

Konidias no flaming :(

I took my posts away / edited them because they were kinda flaming.

MEANIE GUY CALLING PEOPLES JERKSSSSSSSSSSSSS ;)

_0AfTeRsHoCk0_
08-12-2002, 01:48 PM
Originally posted by feivel
I think there should be a runover which is the following,
when there are more then two candidatesa there can be a runover if when the polls close no one has a majority of the total votes meaning if you add all the votes together to have a majority your votes must be more than half of the total votes...
if there is a runover (actually it might be called a runoff) then a new poll is taken where only the top two candidates are included and anyone who wishes can vote,
this is best because whoever wins they represent a majority of the population not that the group that supported them had more members then any other indavidual group, because if you scale it that way you could have 35 percent of the total population supporting you and everyone else doesnt support you,
and if you are very unpopular you will just get overthrown,
I think there should be a runoff if no one has a clear majority of the total votes

I think a runoff in this case is a terrible idea. All you're doing is delaying the process of kingdom isles being released, and there is no gaurantee, in fact, it is more likely there will be less votes for the runoff race. I don't want to wait for another 2-3 weeks before polls are finally done and leaders are chosen :(

feivel
08-12-2002, 01:57 PM
Ok but if one person is elected and everyone that supports the other person plus people who supproted thirtd parties that now support the person who did not get elected will be angry and will take over by force

Brad
08-12-2002, 07:51 PM
koni wins

konidias
08-13-2002, 12:18 AM
I'm ahead by four and I don't even have 50% of the 100+ votes. That means more than 50% of the people did NOT vote for me. How does that make me the victor? It's a rather slim amount when looked at in a whole.

Googi
08-13-2002, 12:20 AM
koni wins

NU! Koni is cool and everything but Brad is the better RPer and he is more active :(

konidias
08-13-2002, 01:15 AM
Originally posted by Googi

NU! Koni is cool and everything but Brad is the better RPer and he is more active :(

I'm on 2k2 every single day. You've never seen me RP, so the "better RPer" comment is rather one-sided.

Torankusu
08-15-2002, 06:23 AM
[email protected]@1
i suspect this will delay that "beloved" oasis thing.

konidias
08-15-2002, 01:29 PM
[email protected]@1
i suspect this will delay that "beloved" oasis thing.

Not in the least bit. But thanks for trying to be negative towards me once again. :)

Torankusu
09-03-2002, 07:29 AM
Originally posted by MysticHasteP2P_2

*cough***********the****up*cough* er.
That was uncalled for, even if I did say "OASIS MIGHT BE DELAYED." It must be one of those huge cuss words here on the forums of imbeciles.

Brad
09-03-2002, 07:50 AM
lolz newbiz i rly wun not u lol