PDA

View Full Version : The Dustari leadership poll


_0AfTeRsHoCk0_
08-11-2002, 09:04 AM
Discuss here why you will vote for the person you chose, and reason why they are a good choice. No flaming please!

Ghost Pirate
08-11-2002, 09:07 AM
I believe Asuka should be the returning king of Dustari

Why. His the orginal! Orginal = better!

MilkyWay0016
08-11-2002, 09:10 AM
_0AfTeRsHoCk0_ becuase he's really good at all the kingdom type stuff, he's fair, he's nice, and he's also never gotton to be king :D

LilNiglet
08-11-2002, 09:12 AM
Aftershock.

Asuka... you've already been king. Sorry, guy. :(

Kamuii... NO.

The other dude... who the hell is this?

GryffonDurime
08-11-2002, 09:21 AM
Aftershock, of corse! As it's been said, Asuka and Kamuii have already had their turn at the throne. Peter's functioned as Dustari's leader for a while, unfortuntly he never had the power or authority to enact the changes needed. Now he will.

Zurkiba
08-11-2002, 09:25 AM
Aftershock!

I dont know why the hell Kamuii even ran. He just sat around and was known as the King of the Dustarians... but who did the work? AFTERSHOCK DID!

If you support Zurkiba you support Aftershock.

WildArms_2k1
08-11-2002, 09:31 AM
you guys are mean >.<

i'm kinda new to g2k2, but i know all the stuff..

and yeah..>.>

but i'm a good RPer from Val

(ex-GP on val, and soon to be RP admin)

VOTE FOR ME.... :(


(let some non staff be king)

cloudstrifevii
08-11-2002, 09:33 AM
I would say Kamuii but he isnt on enough so aftershock

magicbud3344
08-11-2002, 09:35 AM
evil Tyrants rain supream Asuka!
woh this is starting to like like the one in pirate fourms :eek:

ZanderX
08-11-2002, 09:35 AM
Originally posted by Zurkiba
Aftershock!

I dont know why the hell Kamuii even ran. He just sat around and was known as the King of the Dustarians... but who did the work? AFTERSHOCK DID!

If you support Zurkiba you support Aftershock.

**** you, you don't know half the **** I did.


Yo, Aftershock, pull me out of the poll, I need to talk to you in private.

Hiyoshi
08-11-2002, 09:36 AM
Aftershock is the best candidate for Dustari king! He may have never led Dustari before, but he has very good leadership skills, and is a very true, and noble person. He is good at heart, and has many plans for Dustari. In the short time I've known Aftershock, I've seen many good points, and he is definetely the best candidate! Vote Aftershock for Dustari king!

WildArms_2k1
08-11-2002, 09:39 AM
so you only know one person out of the 4.. err 3 now..

thats sort of biased...

WildArms_2k1
08-11-2002, 09:43 AM
stupid popularity vote


PULL ME OUT umm

oh yeah, i don't have to talk to you in private though :P

_0AfTeRsHoCk0_
08-11-2002, 09:44 AM
Originally posted by WildArms_2k1
stupid popularity vote


PULL ME OUT umm

oh yeah, i don't have to talk to you in private though :P
Are you sure you want to be pulled out?

ZanderX
08-11-2002, 09:44 AM
Originally posted by WildArms_2k1
stupid popularity vote



Obviously, smarty.

Brad
08-11-2002, 09:51 AM
Aftershock was destroying so I voted Asuka, :/

ZanderX
08-11-2002, 09:55 AM
Originally posted by Brad
Aftershock was destroying so I voted Asuka, :/

...

No offense, sir Brad, but that's a really stupid reason to vote. :\

By that logic, just because Ghost Pirate is destroying Discharge in the Pirate Crew polls, I should go and vote for Discharge... :\

Brad
08-11-2002, 10:09 AM
Originally posted by ZanderX


...

No offense, sir Brad, but that's a really stupid reason to vote. :\

By that logic, just because Ghost Pirate is destroying Discharge in the Pirate Crew polls, I should go and vote for Discharge... :\

I was drawn between the two and I voted Asuka because I liked when I was in Dustari as a gardener and he was King. Plus he had little votes. >;]

WildArms_2k1
08-11-2002, 10:10 AM
::looks at your votes::

::then looks at own votes::

::kicks your votes::

there aren't even 23 players left to vote

Ghost Pirate
08-11-2002, 10:16 AM
Nah

The people are voting for the correct people (atleast as I see it)
Hell I'd vote Aftershoonk but I voted Asuka because he is like Orginal Dustari King and brought the kingdom up and etc

ZanderX
08-11-2002, 10:17 AM
Originally posted by Ghost Pirate
Nah

The people are voting for the correct people (atleast as I see it)
Hell I'd vote Aftershoonk but I voted Asuka because he is like Orginal Dustari King and brought the kingdom up and etc

I still don't see why the "original" thing means anything.

Take that argument and use it for Coca Cola.

Ghost Pirate
08-11-2002, 10:19 AM
Originally posted by ZanderX


I still don't see why the "original" thing means anything.

Take that argument and use it for Coca Cola.


Sure thing

I always think Orginal is better

If I'm spelling "orginal" wrong slap me.

Discharge
08-11-2002, 10:26 AM
Originally posted by Ghost Pirate



Sure thing

I always think Orginal is better

If I'm spelling "orginal" wrong slap me.

*slap slap*

original.

ZanderX
08-11-2002, 10:36 AM
Originally posted by Ghost Pirate



Sure thing

I always think Orginal is better

If I'm spelling "orginal" wrong slap me.

Then you can go drink coca cola with COCAINE. -.-

Ghost Pirate
08-11-2002, 10:40 AM
Originally posted by Discharge


*slap slap*

original.


ahh much better

I bet you liked doing that didn't you?

Ghost Pirate
08-11-2002, 10:42 AM
Originally posted by ZanderX


Then you can go drink coca cola with COCAINE. -.-


EXACTLY!


Coke tastes flat now anyways

Amagius
08-11-2002, 11:31 AM
I voted for Aftershock because, he is level headed (not saying Kamuii isn't), and also I agree with almost all of his ideas.

ZanderX
08-11-2002, 12:39 PM
Originally posted by Amagius
I voted for Aftershock because, he is level headed (not saying Kamuii isn't), and also I agree with almost all of his ideas.

Haha, you can say it flat out that I'm not level headed.

feivel
08-11-2002, 12:43 PM
I remember Wildarms used to be in Samurai (i am 99 percent sure) he was a great roleplayer, his name ment something about warrior taking revenge or something,
anyway then he left cus he got in a dispute with someone.

Hiyoshi
08-11-2002, 12:47 PM
Originally posted by ZanderX


I still don't see why the "original" thing means anything.

Take that argument and use it for Coca Cola.
No way. Megaman X2 is waaaay better than Megaman X, so that's a false statement. I still vote Aftershock though. I think he'd have the best leadership skills.

ldhfd
08-11-2002, 12:51 PM
Dustari was like the most powerful kingdom with the most people but in here they got the least # of votes out of all the polls

Hiyoshi
08-11-2002, 01:23 PM
Originally posted by ldhfd
Dustari was like the most powerful kingdom with the most people but in here they got the least # of votes out of all the polls
That's not true. Samurai only has 42.

Megamaniac
08-12-2002, 12:47 PM
aftershock is definately the one ive seen thats been working with dustari sooo i vote him

Nastazio
08-14-2002, 01:57 AM
While Kamuii was a great, hardworking, fun king. I still think that Aftershock will do better.

How long was your reign Symoo? I think it's time for change, for new things to come to Dustari. I've seen so many amazing ideas coming from Aftershock that i'd be dumb not to vote for him. So he gets my vote.

HVOstroHS
08-15-2002, 09:49 AM
Huh Hyuck! Let's nominate ourselves.

MilkyWay0016
08-16-2002, 11:13 PM
Originally posted by HVOstroHS
Huh Hyuck! Let's nominate ourselves.

If you are talking about aftershock, someone else nominated him
:/

Amagius
08-17-2002, 12:23 AM
Hmm...I voted for aftershock, but I'm thinking again.