PDA

View Full Version : Re-Upgrading

Brad
08-11-2002, 04:59 AM
I'm re-upgrading with my mom's credit card. IS there any way BESIDES paypal to upgrade? Paybox was nice back in the day :/

Judge_Spunky
08-11-2002, 05:01 AM
Originally posted by Brad
I'm re-upgrading with my mom's credit card. IS there any way BESIDES paypal to upgrade? Paybox was nice back in the day :/

They used to have a way to apply by phone... but I don't know what happened to it. Mabye it had so many problems that they decided to dispose of the idea?

Torankusu
08-11-2002, 05:04 AM
you bought those trial $15 accounts by the phone though. ;\

Flamingblaze
08-12-2002, 12:08 AM
Paybox didn't require enough information, too many people "carded" which is to say used credit cards that were not their own to obtain accounts and Graal Online never received money for these, PayBox refused to help Stefan and Unixmad out with the issue thus goodbye PayBox, this is why nearly everything uses PayPal instead, much more secure and better customer support. Phones: I doubt that they have the amount of staff needed to support calling in by phone for it :/ same with mail :/

James
08-12-2002, 02:47 AM
Why can't you just use Paypal? I didn't even have an account and it worked fine for me.

Judge_Spunky
08-12-2002, 03:54 AM
Originally posted by James
Why can't you just use Paypal? I didn't even have an account and it worked fine for me.

You have to have an account now, and it costs money to get one.

Timpan3
08-12-2002, 03:58 AM
It's not TOO much hassle though, quite simple, so if you have the cash, its easy. But , ofcourse, you'll want to pay for the stuff too :o