PDA

View Full Version : Priest = No Armor


Discharge
08-10-2002, 01:01 PM
What the monkey nuttz is up with that? Since when do Priest wear chain mail armor? These guys arent Knights or warriors but Priests. I mean come on! They should only be able to wear like leather armor. In addition, what the heavens is up with the go karts? Lets stick with the middle ages!

brock128
08-10-2002, 10:07 PM
Ever hear of Paladins? Holy Knights? There you go.

Discharge
08-10-2002, 10:20 PM
Originally posted by brock128
Ever hear of Paladins? Holy Knights? There you go.


Yes I've heard of Paladins and they are not Paladins but Priest. Paladins don't have alot of spells anways.

Also magic is too powerful, I can'tget away from stupid mages or Priest that just kill me in one cast at level 3 =(

MilkyWay0016
08-11-2002, 12:53 AM
Originally posted by Discharge
What the monkey nuttz is up with that? Since when do Priest wear chain mail armor? These guys arent Knights or warriors but Priests. I mean come on! They should only be able to wear like leather armor. In addition, what the heavens is up with the go karts? Lets stick with the middle ages!

Dude, why shouldn't they be able to? Now your being sterotypical >:(
ever hear of a WARRIOR preist?
If preists can't weare armor then warriors shouldn't be able to pray. They can so we can :P

brock128
08-11-2002, 12:55 AM
Originally posted by Discharge



Yes I've heard of Paladins and they are not Paladins but Priest. Paladins don't have alot of spells anways.

Also magic is too powerful, I can'tget away from stupid mages or Priest that just kill me in one cast at level 3 =(
Priests don't have attack spells. I don't think they do.

ChocoboGrn
08-11-2002, 01:12 AM
Priests get cause minor/major/severe wounds. I'd consider that an attack spell.

brock128
08-11-2002, 02:34 AM
Originally posted by ChocoboGrn
Priests get cause minor/major/severe wounds. I'd consider that an attack spell.
Oh yea. *sweatdrop*

Lord-Andrew
08-11-2002, 02:46 AM
brock your avatar is very disturbing X.x

Admins
08-11-2002, 04:09 AM
Normally wearing armor reduces the chances of casting spelsl

brock128
08-11-2002, 05:27 AM
Originally posted by Lord-Andrew
brock your avatar is very disturbing X.x
What's wrong? It's megaman dancing.

Discharge
08-11-2002, 06:59 AM
Originally posted by MilkyWay0016


Dude, why shouldn't they be able to? Now your being sterotypical >:(
ever hear of a WARRIOR preist?
If preists can't weare armor then warriors shouldn't be able to pray. They can so we can :P

A Priest who chooses the life of peace yet his a warrior that kills people with a big-O sword? I think not. Paladins are a different class from a Priest , they come from Knighthood Order. However, since Stefan mention that the armor will lower there cast abilities, it sounds little bit more faire.

We still need figure some way the make the magic users less berserk. We should be able to buy magical amulets for only fighter classes the have a real good resistance. The others can buy amulets too, but not as good as the fighting class amulets.

-Albus
08-11-2002, 12:43 PM
Priests should be able to wear magical robes or something of the sort.

MasterNuke
08-11-2002, 12:58 PM
Class has no say in what a player can or cannot wear... but with everything you wear... there comes a price... and if your char has no clue or has no ability on how to use it... then it will refuse to use it...
Example.
Do you throw large rocks if you can't?
Do you give yourself tattoos if you don't know how?