PDA

View Full Version : Valikorlia stealing scripts?

PurgatoryIE
08-10-2002, 05:44 AM
Well, I was walking around valikorlia (That's me hugging the sign in the screen shot) and I notice someone with wings. Then I thing back to my old Enigma Days about their wings... and notice something: Valikorlia's wings look exactly like Enigma's. They are basically the same, such as in the same position, when you turn left or right you only see one wing, and they use the wing template FROM enigma for their wings. So I contacted Warcaptain about this, and he talked with Genelite (Virtue's Assistant, basically Co-Manager). Genelite and Warcaptain had a little fight, but Genelite was blinded by his own ignorance and refused to acknowledge that they were similar. Zidane notified Warcaptain and I that Zackaren (Raiden from Enigma) Took the script from Enigma (Now Pandora) And gave it to Valikorlia, saying it was his own.
Genelite now says this script uses gani's.. which it obviously doesn't, because I have player-blinks (player disappears till gani's downloaded) when I get a new gani, and this never happened. Valikorlia has alot of stolen graphics, or used to ( I don't know if they still do), and is seriously a critical impact on graal (Impact as in bad, not good), yet it does suprisingly well.
If someone could please go on Valikorlia (Preferably an admin of some sort), look at their wings script, then get the one from Enigma from warcaptain, and closely examine this, I would greatly appreciate it.

Torankusu
08-10-2002, 06:00 AM
if I wasn't in this position, I'd simply say "those enigmian bastards. they deserve it. 3/4ths of their NPC Content is from Graal2002 scripts (edited JUST A BIT.) 'What goes around, comes around.' "

-Albus
08-10-2002, 06:20 AM
I'd laugh if Warcaptain gets angry ;)

Dustey4Ever
08-10-2002, 06:27 AM
Give up on trying to get Val into trouble this is another one of those "Val is doing this" threads... again and again just dont play on Val if you dispise it so much, maybe if enough people leave it would be taken down after awhile,... but i bet Val will never get that low.

PurgatoryIE
08-10-2002, 06:35 AM
Dusty, I love Val. I recently got my account unbanned by the owner ( I was banned for using an illegal npc which is now legal) just so I can play it, and I've played it everyday since. But I don't like the fact that they have to steal and deny the fact that they steal so that they don't look bad.

And I know Pandora edit's/changes graal 2k2 scripts, but I'm not talkinga bout that, i'm talking about one of Enigma's OLDEST npc's.

haunter
08-10-2002, 07:03 AM
God... Not more "*servername* has *stolen/slightly inappropriate item*! SHUT THEM DOWN!" threads...

TrueHeaT
08-10-2002, 04:41 PM
You think that's bad? A ton of Val scripts are stolen from the scripting god tyne :( including *sword

Inphektid
08-10-2002, 07:21 PM
Val stole nearly ALL their scripts...some from Prov, alot from old Divided Kingdoms...when I was Admin at TDK, before it crashed, I made backup files, and I noticed TONs of scripts Val and Maloria ripped from it... :( Sad. <3

ZanderX
08-10-2002, 07:43 PM
One thing to point out: The original original ORIGINAL wings were on Valikorlia.

They soon appeared on Enigma.

Valikorlia was shut down.

Now it's back and has wings.

Who knows if it's the original script?

I'm not trying to defend Val, because it totally disgusts me (it's a disgrace to its former self)...just making some exceptional points.

thesmoothcriminal
08-10-2002, 11:06 PM
you guys are right if you dont like it dont play it
every knows Val steals scripts,gfx and copyrighted midis

fugitive316
08-11-2002, 02:15 AM
Who cares, it's all the same game. If allowing servers to use things like this gets more people signed up and playing the game, I'm sure the managment (Stefan & Unixmad) wouldn't mind.

You should be allowed to as long as you give credit where it's due.

XxxxneosoftxxxX
08-11-2002, 02:26 AM
Originally posted by fugitive316
Who cares, it's all the same game. If allowing servers to use things like this gets more people signed up and playing the game, I'm sure the managment (Stefan & Unixmad) wouldn't mind.

You should be allowed to as long as you give credit where it's due.

yeah but with the way steffy and unixy run graal it makes things like a competition between PWs....I mean, playerworlds with low count will be shutdown (it's already starting)...see? it doens't exactly "promote" sharing between playerworlds

Spectre1337
08-11-2002, 03:43 AM
The way I see it.. Yes, some playerworlds should be shut down. Those with stolen scripts and graphics, midis, etc (Valikorlia, Enigma) should, indeed, be shutdown atleast temporary so they can remove the stolen items.

Also, if it is true that Val had wings first, it would mean that Warcaptain has been stealing scripts since Moby **** was a minnow :( Bad.

Darlene159
08-11-2002, 04:20 AM
wow, I got popped several times to take stolen stuff off N-Pulse from when Geo had it, and some that were put up after that I didnt know was illegal....why did I get popped for every little thing, and other servers get to use illegal stuff without anyone saying anything?
I dont mind getting popped, I dont want illegal stuff on my server, but I dont like being treated unfairly :mad:

SingleChance
08-11-2002, 06:01 AM
U FREAKS!.
DUH!...
Actually eye of the beholder made that script so val stole the script unless eye works there dunno aint seen him in ages=/

Eban
08-12-2002, 01:28 PM
Originally posted by PurgatoryIE
Well, I was walking around valikorlia (That's me hugging the sign in the screen shot) and I notice someone with wings. Then I thing back to my old Enigma Days about their wings... and notice something: Valikorlia's wings look exactly like Enigma's. They are basically the same, such as in the same position, when you turn left or right you only see one wing, and they use the wing template FROM enigma for their wings. So I contacted Warcaptain about this, and he talked with Genelite (Virtue's Assistant, basically Co-Manager). Genelite and Warcaptain had a little fight, but Genelite was blinded by his own ignorance and refused to acknowledge that they were similar. Zidane notified Warcaptain and I that Zackaren (Raiden from Enigma) Took the script from Enigma (Now Pandora) And gave it to Valikorlia, saying it was his own.
Genelite now says this script uses gani's.. which it obviously doesn't, because I have player-blinks (player disappears till gani's downloaded) when I get a new gani, and this never happened. Valikorlia has alot of stolen graphics, or used to ( I don't know if they still do), and is seriously a critical impact on graal (Impact as in bad, not good), yet it does suprisingly well.
If someone could please go on Valikorlia (Preferably an admin of some sort), look at their wings script, then get the one from Enigma from warcaptain, and closely examine this, I would greatly appreciate it.

No offense to enigma but they do steal alot and so does val...

Flamingblaze
08-13-2002, 03:17 AM
Hey guys, I happen to have both scripts actually, the enigma script is a speed up script, the valikorlian is a warper of sorts to "fly" you to a different place and was scripted by monochrome so they're pretty different :)

Flamingblaze
08-13-2002, 03:19 AM
I still wouldn't put it past val though, they don't have such great staff :/ they have a 13 year old in high power, a 15 year old co-manager who abuses his rc to make his roleplaying character take over nations breaking their own rules, an owner who is never on (don't get me wrong, I like Virtue he's good at what he does but he hasn't been on that server in almost a month). They also have MANY other misc corrupted staff. I must re-emphasize though that the wing script wasn't jacked imo.