PDA

View Full Version : Graal Ripped Me Off!!


feivel
08-09-2002, 08:01 AM
HAHAHA Im not mad but Graal ripped me off.
I just re-upgraded,
and within two minutes of re-upgrading I go to graal and it says I have 364 days and 23 hours left.
I want my friggin hour!!!
I dont know if anyone noticed this before but oh well.

Torankusu
08-09-2002, 08:05 AM
i've not been able to log on through RC to graal 2001 for nearly two months. I upgraded so I would be able to log onto RC, because my Graal2001_FAQ account was supposed to be disabled.

God. It's starting to piss me off.

Spectre1337
08-09-2002, 08:27 AM
If it makes Stefan a pretty penny, who cares what people go through?

Deal with it, I say.

Vyse_the_Blue_Rogue
08-09-2002, 08:58 AM
Originally posted by Spectre1337
If it makes Stefan a pretty penny, who cares what people go through?

Deal with it, I say.

You! Where have I seen that cactus thing before?

Graal518
08-09-2002, 09:17 AM
Originally posted by feivel
HAHAHA Im not mad but Graal ripped me off.
I just re-upgraded,
and within two minutes of re-upgrading I go to graal and it says I have 364 days and 23 hours left.
I want my friggin hour!!!
I dont know if anyone noticed this before but oh well.
it would actually be like 364 days and 23 hours 56 minutes left or something.
It would have taken some time to look at the message after upgrading, so... o.O

Domini
08-09-2002, 09:34 AM
Originally posted by Vyse_the_Blue_Rogue


You! Where have I seen that cactus thing before? Final Fantasy

Vyse_the_Blue_Rogue
08-09-2002, 09:40 AM
Originally posted by Domini
Final Fantasy

Oh ok
BTW- you remind me of Red Mage :O

Domini
08-09-2002, 10:55 AM
Originally posted by Vyse_the_Blue_Rogue


Oh ok
BTW- you remind me of Red Mage :O Alucard kicks much more ass then the Red Mage.

ghostsamurai
08-09-2002, 11:02 AM
Originally posted by Domini
Alucard kicks much more ass then the Red Mage. you simply cannot record the stats of alucard, he is the power godmoder!

Spectre1337
08-09-2002, 11:03 AM
Cactaur isnt only from Final Fantasy.
Its non copyrighted name, so..
It's guild also. Support it.

Deep inside we are all Cactaurs.
Follow me.

Eban
08-09-2002, 11:29 AM
Originally posted by feivel
HAHAHA Im not mad but Graal ripped me off.
I just re-upgraded,
and within two minutes of re-upgrading I go to graal and it says I have 364 days and 23 hours left.
I want my friggin hour!!!
I dont know if anyone noticed this before but oh well.

Originally posted by Graal518

it would actually be like 364 days and 23 hours 56 minutes left or something.
It would have taken some time to look at the message after upgrading, so... o.O

Hmm, I think they mean 364 days, 24 hours and 59 minutes :p :cool: ^agrees

Graal518
08-09-2002, 11:32 AM
Actually, 58 minutes. He said it said that two minutes after upgrading. :rolleyes:

adam
08-09-2002, 11:39 AM
Only way to be sure is record the exact minute your account starts working.

Then record the exact minute it stops working.

Graal518
08-09-2002, 11:41 AM
Originally posted by adam
Only way to be sure is record the exact minute your account starts working.

Then record the exact minute it stops working.
I should try that. I don't have a stopwatch, so i'll have to count.

adam
08-09-2002, 11:41 AM
Originally posted by Graal518

I should try that. I don't have a stopwatch, so i'll have to count.

Let me know what you come up with.
Im interested.

Matman58
08-09-2002, 03:58 PM
I never said anything...but graal ripped me off an entire month of time. If you want me to explain how message me on AIM or Forum PM me. Cause i really don't feel like explaing it here.

Brandon
08-09-2002, 04:09 PM
Originally posted by Spectre1337
Cactaur isnt only from Final Fantasy.
Its non copyrighted name, so..
It's guild also. Support it.

Deep inside we are all Cactaurs.
Follow me.

Only thing is, in Final Fantasy, they are called Cactuar, not Cactaurs.

LOA--Paul
08-09-2002, 04:31 PM
Originally posted by feivel
HAHAHA Im not mad but Graal ripped me off.
I just re-upgraded,
and within two minutes of re-upgrading I go to graal and it says I have 364 days and 23 hours left.
I want my friggin hour!!!
I dont know if anyone noticed this before but oh well.
you didnt lose an hour
you lost about 3 mins, unless the enxt minute it went down to 22 hours