PDA

View Full Version : If you're looking to lead any kingdom, read this!


_0AfTeRsHoCk0_
08-09-2002, 07:07 AM
Okay, so we can get the polls going as quickly as possible, and so we can get kingdom isles out as soon as possible, I think people should start posting here if they have intentions of running a kingdom.

So include the following:

Account Name
RP name
Kingdom you wish to lead

While I have no autonomy over this, I think we should give about 2-3 days for people to put their names in for the leadership race, then after 2-3 days we should begin making the polls. So tell everyone you know, especially if they want to lead a kingdom.

_0AfTeRsHoCk0_
08-09-2002, 07:08 AM
I'll get the ball rolling...

Account: _0AfTeRsHoCk0_
RP name: Charles Habsburg
Looking to lead kingdom: Dustari

Hiyoshi
08-09-2002, 07:15 AM
Account: Hiyoshi
RP Name: Hiyoshi Shimoda
Looking to lead kingdom: Samurai

Note: if you vote for me as Emperor of Samurai, Lyndzey will be Empress. A lot of you wanted her as Empress, well, you get both of us in this package.

_0AfTeRsHoCk0_
08-09-2002, 07:17 AM
Oh, seen as though Asuka is gone, I'll post on his behalf too.

Account: Asuka
RP name: Asuka?
Looking to lead kingdom: Dustari

konidias
08-09-2002, 07:23 AM
Account: konidias
RP name: Konidias (liable to change if needed but I would rather stick with it)
Looking to lead kingdom: Forest

Brad
08-09-2002, 07:27 AM
Account: Brad
RP name: Lihkto Foram
Looking to lead kingdom: Forest

Python523
08-09-2002, 07:33 AM
Since ghost is on vacation im posting in behalf of him since it is his kingdom afterall -.-''
Account; Ghost Pirate
RP Name:Ghost Pirate
(I think he's changing it later on though)
Kingdom:Crescent Blade Pirates (Pirate Crew)

DragonX2
08-09-2002, 07:57 AM
Originally posted by Python523
Since ghost is on vacation im posting in behalf of him since it is his kingdom afterall -.-''
Account; Ghost Pirate
RP Name:Ghost Pirate
(I think he's changing it later on though)
Kingdom:Crescent Blade Pirates (Pirate Crew)

He better rule without a vote anyway or I will cry :(

Sparkplug
08-09-2002, 08:07 AM
Ghost better rule..... He has ruled the kingdom forever :(

Androk2k1
08-09-2002, 08:33 AM
Account Name: Androk2k1
RP name: Androk
Kingdom you wish to lead: SSJ Gohans X 4 :p

Seriusly though:

Account Name: Androk2k1
RP name: Androk (Can change)
Kingdom you wish to lead: Anything to do with demons taking over the world...

Asuka
08-09-2002, 08:37 AM
I appreciate the thought aftershock but i'm still here for about 12 more hours :).

Account name: Asuka
RP name : Avarice DarkWynd
Kingdom: Dustari durr ;)

magicbud3344
08-09-2002, 08:44 AM
OIH i am wanna lead zormite!
err i am sorrry i just ahd to say taht, ic an't wait to see who wishes to lead it though HAHAHAR
yeah i couldn't really picture pirate crew without ghost pirate as leader

ZanderX
08-09-2002, 08:44 AM
Oh, why the hell not.

Account: ZanderX
RP Name: Kamuii Nightrose
Kingdom: Dustari

Pff...

zell12
08-09-2002, 08:46 AM
yey

feivel
08-09-2002, 09:10 AM
account: feivel
nickname: Dashio/Dashi/Dashtek/Dashteka/Dash (whichever I choose hehe)
kingdom wished to lead: None, just partial leadership in Samurai, I want Dante to lead it but thats not happening, so I demand Lyndzey lead it and that uh uh uh I forgot what I was going to say :(

Asuka
08-09-2002, 09:12 AM
Originally posted by ZanderX
Oh, why the hell not.

Account: ZanderX
RP Name: Kamuii Nightrose
Kingdom: Dustari

Pff...

Aren't you leading Dustari on G2K1? AND Aren"t you managing G2K1? And arent you the manager of Providence? Lots of stuff to do eh. 4 things?

Brad
08-09-2002, 09:31 AM
I feel bad for Zormite. 2 months ago I would have wanted to lead it :(

ZanderX
08-09-2002, 09:34 AM
Originally posted by Asuka


Aren't you leading Dustari on G2K1? AND Aren"t you managing G2K1? And arent you the manager of Providence? Lots of stuff to do eh. 4 things?

Gave up King on 2k1.

On hiatus from 2k1.

Resigned from Providence.

shaggy_elven
08-09-2002, 09:38 AM
Account: Lucrecious
RP Name: Lucrecious
Looking to lead kingdom: Zormite


I DIDDNT MESS UP CURON BRAD DID =D

_0AfTeRsHoCk0_
08-09-2002, 09:56 AM
acc:Pith
nick:Ichiro
kingdom:Forest

Discharge
08-09-2002, 10:00 AM
Account: _0AfTeRsHoCk0_
RP name: Charles Habsburg
Looking to lead kingdom: Dustari

Jourdan
08-09-2002, 10:00 AM
Jourdan
Jourdan Kushinada
Zormite

If I win, Zormite won't be a race, it will be KINGDOM. That means you won't have to be a fish, you can be a human.
(If this is all legal and stuff, It'll happen, so vote for meh!)

WildArms_2k1
08-09-2002, 10:11 AM
Acct: WildArms_2k1
Nick: Hatrus Zalos
Nation: Dustari

Borstelmann
08-09-2002, 10:18 AM
Account name: Borstelmann
NickName: (TBA)
Kingdom: Zormite


_____
Hippie
Vote
for
ME

Asuka
08-09-2002, 10:29 AM
Whats with everyone trying to be king of dustari and no one wants zormite or Samurai....

Brad
08-09-2002, 10:42 AM
Originally posted by Asuka
Whats with everyone trying to be king of dustari and no one wants zormite or Samurai....

I want Lyndzey for Samurai. Zormite...theres noone left :[. I mean I'd run but I want forest really bad.

adam
08-09-2002, 11:01 AM
I'd make a fine King.
Noble and True.


account: adam
RP Name: Rogue Shadow (or something else... I dunno)
Kingdome: Samurai ( they seem nice )

Borstelmann
08-09-2002, 11:09 AM
Originally posted by Brad


I want Lyndzey for Samurai. Zormite...theres noone left :[. I mean I'd run but I want forest really bad.

me sir :(

Mellik
08-09-2002, 12:08 PM
account: jhparadox
RP Name: Ronith
Kingdom: Forest, brad's right hand.

...*has a naughty thought*

adam
08-09-2002, 12:50 PM
What no thread about who wants to be Queen ?


:-/

Borstelmann
08-09-2002, 01:35 PM
nm i read the unix post

_0AfTeRsHoCk0_
08-09-2002, 01:44 PM
Correct me if I'm wrong, but as of this point, here is where it stands

Dustari
-_0AfTeRsHoCk0_ (Charles Habsburg)
-Asuka (Avarice DarkWynd)
-ZanderX (Kamuii Nightrose)
-WildArms_2k1 (Hatrus Zalos)

Samurai
-Hiyoshi (Hiyoshi Shimoda)
-feivel (Dashio)
-adam (Rogue Shadow/new name)

Forest
-konidias (Konidias)
-Brad (Lihkto Foram)
-Pith (Ichiro)
-jhparadox (Ronith)

Pirate Crew (Cresent Blade Pirates)
-Ghost Pirate (Ghost Pirate/new RP name)

Zormite
-Lucrecious (Lucrecious)
-Jourdan (Jourdan Kushinada)
-Borstelmann (TBA- to be announced)

Unknown kingdom (not specified)
-Androk2k1 (Androk). Demons taking over the world? Not sure
what kingdom that might fit

For people who wanted partial leadership or some second in command job, for now, this is all or nothing, black and white.

feivel
08-09-2002, 01:59 PM
Then I am running for all out leadership,
because if I get it well what I do with it will be a secret hehehe

magicbud3344
08-09-2002, 02:00 PM
hahahha androk you silly fox

shaggy_elven
08-09-2002, 02:16 PM
i say u cant run if u dont have atleast 50 hours that is BS

shaggy_elven
08-09-2002, 02:18 PM
doing it for my little bro
Acct:Lord Andrew
name:Hishoku
Kingdom:Samurai

DragonX2
08-09-2002, 02:21 PM
Originally posted by shaggy_elven
i say u cant run if u dont have atleast 50 hours that is BS

Noo, more like 200 hours :(
just kidding.
50 hours sounds good enough to me.

shaggy_elven
08-09-2002, 02:22 PM
Info

Dustari
-_0AfTeRsHoCk0_ (Charles Habsburg) -he is good but don see much of him

-Asuka (Avarice DarkWynd) pks people too much but on alot

=-ZanderX (Kamuii Nightrose) NEVER GETS ON 2k2 WTF

-WildArms_2k1 (Hatrus Zalos) too new

Samurai
-Hiyoshi (Hiyoshi Shimoda) who is this guy?

=-feivel (Dashio) WHERE DID THIS GUY COME FROM?

-adam (Rogue Shadow/new name) still a newb

Forest
-konidias (Konidias) DOOD THIS GUY IS GOOD HE KNOWS HOW TO MAKE LEVELS AND STUFF

-Brad (Lihkto Foram) good chance Experience

-Pith (Ichiro) =/

-jhparadox (Ronith) =/

Pirate Crew (Cresent Blade Pirates)
=-Ghost Pirate (Ghost Pirate/new RP name) NEVER DOES GET ON

Zormite
-Lucrecious (Lucrecious) pked at a point learned his lesson
helping people out and using his guild to help people

-Jourdan (Jourdan Kushinada) no one likes him

-Borstelmann has a good chance a good competitor(pks too much thought=

DragonX2
08-09-2002, 02:25 PM
Originally posted by shaggy_elven

Pirate Crew (Cresent Blade Pirates)
=-Ghost Pirate (Ghost Pirate/new RP name) NEVER DOES GET ON


He is on vacation right now.

Borstelmann
08-09-2002, 02:28 PM
Originally posted by shaggy_elven
Info

Dustari
-_0AfTeRsHoCk0_ (Charles Habsburg) -he is good but don see much of him

-Asuka (Avarice DarkWynd) pks people too much but on alot

=-ZanderX (Kamuii Nightrose) NEVER GETS ON 2k2 WTF

-WildArms_2k1 (Hatrus Zalos) too new

Samurai
-Hiyoshi (Hiyoshi Shimoda) who is this guy?

=-feivel (Dashio) WHERE DID THIS GUY COME FROM?

-adam (Rogue Shadow/new name) still a newb

Forest
-konidias (Konidias) DOOD THIS GUY IS GOOD HE KNOWS HOW TO MAKE LEVELS AND STUFF

-Brad (Lihkto Foram) good chance Experience

-Pith (Ichiro) =/

-jhparadox (Ronith) =/

Pirate Crew (Cresent Blade Pirates)
=-Ghost Pirate (Ghost Pirate/new RP name) NEVER DOES GET ON

Zormite
-Lucrecious (Lucrecious) pked at a point learned his lesson
helping people out and using his guild to help people

-Jourdan (Jourdan Kushinada) no one likes him

-Borstelmann has a good chance a good competitor(pks too much thought=

I hardly pk, I'm on a lot and im not making post like this so people vote for me I'm leaving it up to them
fin

Asuka
08-09-2002, 03:15 PM
Umm i have 35 hours but i'm getting there :) i've restarted my char like 5 times now so if i don't get reset anymore i will more apt to play. It gets boring to mine all over again over and over and over again :). Anyways aren't you a bit hypocritical to say i pk a lot shaggy?:p

Lord-Andrew
08-09-2002, 03:50 PM
Hiya. Yea as shaggy put I would like to run for samurai. Ill just put it up so that it wont look like my bro is trying to run for 2 kingoms or something.

account: Lord Andrew
rp name: Jinnai Hishoku
kingdom to become king: Samurai

feivel
08-10-2002, 01:56 AM
I think if you have never heard of me especially in Samurai you probably dont pay attention to Samurai.
I have been in Samurai since circa september 2001,
Ive been there before dustari placed a puppet leader,
I led ther rebellion to overthrow that leader,
I was eventually Shogun and bah if you dont know Samurai history you wont understand but out of anybody in Samurai I have been active the longest. (not meaning I started the earliest I mean I have basically logged the most hours with a Samurai tag since I joined) Bah nevermind but everyone significant knows who I am heheheh.

Brad
08-10-2002, 04:24 AM
I don't think Ronith is running for leadership. He said my right hand so I assume that is second in command.

Jourdan
08-10-2002, 04:55 AM
Originally posted by shaggy_elven
-Jourdan (Jourdan Kushinada) no one likes him


Wow, you put it awfully blunt. :rolleyes:

magicbud3344
08-10-2002, 05:02 AM
Originally posted by shaggy_elven
Info

Dustari
-_0AfTeRsHoCk0_ (Charles Habsburg) -he is good but don see much of him

-Asuka (Avarice DarkWynd) pks people too much but on alot

=-ZanderX (Kamuii Nightrose) NEVER GETS ON 2k2 WTF

-WildArms_2k1 (Hatrus Zalos) too new

Samurai
-Hiyoshi (Hiyoshi Shimoda) who is this guy?

=-feivel (Dashio) WHERE DID THIS GUY COME FROM?

-adam (Rogue Shadow/new name) still a newb

Forest
-konidias (Konidias) DOOD THIS GUY IS GOOD HE KNOWS HOW TO MAKE LEVELS AND STUFF

-Brad (Lihkto Foram) good chance Experience

-Pith (Ichiro) =/

-jhparadox (Ronith) =/

Pirate Crew (Cresent Blade Pirates)
=-Ghost Pirate (Ghost Pirate/new RP name) NEVER DOES GET ON

Zormite
-Lucrecious (Lucrecious) pked at a point learned his lesson
helping people out and using his guild to help people

-Jourdan (Jourdan Kushinada) no one likes him

-Borstelmann has a good chance a good competitor(pks too much thought=


man your a ***, you say almost everyone is bad except you...you were even banned on a account i really doubt you are going to make a kingdom leader.....

KwuazlKenshin
08-10-2002, 05:03 AM
account: KwuazlKenshin
RP name: Elazul Lazuli
Kingdom: Samurai


i vote for Hiyoshi and Dashio too = ) except i dont like lyndzy... :mad: she used to be a corrupt police ='( she jailed me for no reason and tok all my money...... also.. ( i kinda need a new last name X_x i am open to suggestions..) and whoever wins elections (ecspeacially for Samurai) we kinda need towatch who we recruit.. r change somthing... because on 2001 Samurai was kinda ... well... ummm.... it was good but there where some big problems...... = / k im done = )

konidias
08-10-2002, 05:56 AM
I've had experience with 2k2 level making and stuff. I'm pretty sure the leaders are going to have to either hire people, or expand their kingdoms themselves right?

Somebody could be the awesomest RPer alive, but if they can't make the kingdom levels or design them or whatever, then it's a waste of leader.

Hiyoshi
08-10-2002, 05:57 AM
Originally posted by feivel
I think if you have never heard of me especially in Samurai you probably dont pay attention to Samurai.
I have been in Samurai since circa september 2001,
Ive been there before dustari placed a puppet leader,
I led ther rebellion to overthrow that leader,
I was eventually Shogun and bah if you dont know Samurai history you wont understand but out of anybody in Samurai I have been active the longest. (not meaning I started the earliest I mean I have basically logged the most hours with a Samurai tag since I joined) Bah nevermind but everyone significant knows who I am heheheh.
As far as I'm concerned, when it comes to 2k2 and Samurai, you're not going to be anything close to a Shogun. That's the biggest mistake IceHawk and I ever made. You are just going to drive Samurai straight to hell. If you ever acquired Shogun position, you'd do just like you did before, try to acquire more power until you can become Emperor. Uh-uh, I'm not falling for that **** again.

Domini
08-10-2002, 06:00 AM
Originally posted by feivel
I think if you have never heard of me especially in Samurai you probably dont pay attention to Samurai.
I have been in Samurai since circa september 2001,
Ive been there before dustari placed a puppet leader,
I led ther rebellion to overthrow that leader,
I was eventually Shogun and bah if you dont know Samurai history you wont understand but out of anybody in Samurai I have been active the longest. (not meaning I started the earliest I mean I have basically logged the most hours with a Samurai tag since I joined) Bah nevermind but everyone significant knows who I am heheheh. I've been in samurai since kingdoms were first put up (april-may?) ROOFLE LOL OWNED

_0AfTeRsHoCk0_
08-10-2002, 06:06 AM
Come on people, it doesn't matter what you say, everyone gets a chance at leadership for the kingdom they sign up for. So stop whining and complaining.

As for skills in level making for 2k2, how do you expect people to do have that kind of knowledge when no official tools were released? A leader is someone with good leadership quantities that has the respect and trust of the people. THE END.

By the way, I think that leadership nominations should close on Saturday night, and make the polls on Sunday

Hiyoshi
08-10-2002, 06:09 AM
Update nominee list:

Dustari
-_0AfTeRsHoCk0_ (Charles Habsburg)
-Asuka (Avarice DarkWynd)
-ZanderX (Kamuii Nightrose)
-WildArms_2k1 (Hatrus Zalos)

Samurai
-Hiyoshi (Hiyoshi Shimoda)
-feivel (Dashio)
-adam (Rogue Shadow/new name)
-KwuazlKenshin (Elazul Lazuli)
-Lord Andrew (Jinnai Hishoku)

Forest
-konidias (Konidias)
-Brad (Lihkto Foram)
-Pith (Ichiro)
-jhparadox (Ronith)

Pirate Crew (Cresent Blade Pirates)
-Ghost Pirate (Ghost Pirate/new RP name)

Zormite
-Lucrecious (Lucrecious)
-Jourdan (Jourdan Kushinada)
-Borstelmann (TBA- to be announced)

For people who wanted partial leadership or some second in command job, for now, this is all or nothing, black and white.

Python523
08-10-2002, 06:30 AM
Originally posted by shaggy_elven
Info

Dustari
-_0AfTeRsHoCk0_ (Charles Habsburg) -he is good but don see much of him

-Asuka (Avarice DarkWynd) pks people too much but on alot

=-ZanderX (Kamuii Nightrose) NEVER GETS ON 2k2 WTF

-WildArms_2k1 (Hatrus Zalos) too new

Samurai
-Hiyoshi (Hiyoshi Shimoda) who is this guy?

=-feivel (Dashio) WHERE DID THIS GUY COME FROM?

-adam (Rogue Shadow/new name) still a newb

Forest
-konidias (Konidias) DOOD THIS GUY IS GOOD HE KNOWS HOW TO MAKE LEVELS AND STUFF

-Brad (Lihkto Foram) good chance Experience

-Pith (Ichiro) =/

-jhparadox (Ronith) =/

Pirate Crew (Cresent Blade Pirates)
=-Ghost Pirate (Ghost Pirate/new RP name) NEVER DOES GET ON

Zormite
-Lucrecious (Lucrecious) pked at a point learned his lesson
helping people out and using his guild to help people

-Jourdan (Jourdan Kushinada) no one likes him

-Borstelmann has a good chance a good competitor(pks too much thought=
hi, nobody cares

feivel
08-10-2002, 06:54 AM
If someone gets elected to Samurai cus they are popular and they think they know stuff cus they watch l337 anime I will kill them heheheh.

ldhfd
08-10-2002, 07:47 AM
Pirate Crew (Cresent Blade Pirates)
-Ghost Pirate (Ghost Pirate/new RP name)

No one running against him :megaeek:

Brad
08-10-2002, 08:08 AM
So konidias is saying he'd be a better leader than me because he can make 2k2 levels. Sorry bucko but Deatchill has made all forest levels already up and I'm pretty sure he'd help me finish them if I became it. There goes your advantage.

Zurkiba
08-10-2002, 08:45 AM
Ha Ha

Account: Zurkiba
RP name: Zurkiba Warhare
Looking to lead kingdom: ZORMITE

I am the best, I was the best, and I will always be the best Zormite Leader... Conquestadors of the world!

Dark-Dragoon
08-10-2002, 08:56 AM
My Thoughts-

Dustari
-_0AfTeRsHoCk0_ (Charles Habsburg) -Definatly. My first experiences in Dustari has left me to think he should definatly be king.
-Asuka (Avarice DarkWynd) I wasnt around back when he was king, sorry but i can't comment
=-ZanderX (Kamuii Nightrose) I think theres too much to say...the general public would dislike it.
-WildArms_2k1 (Hatrus Zalos) Who?
Samurai
-Hiyoshi (Hiyoshi Shimoda) Tied with Dashio.
=-feivel (Dashio) Tied with Hiyoshi.
-adam (Rogue Shadow/new name) I have never seen him, on any server..
Forest
-konidias (Konidias) Most Likely. He can build forest 2k2 levels, and he is generally liked by the public.
-Brad (Lihkto Foram) We want a new 2k2 kingdom to start off WELL, with a GOOD RP'ING LEADER. Sorry brad, nothing personal.
-Pith (Ichiro) See Above.
-jhparadox (Ronith) I dont think he acually WANTED to be the king..

Pirate Crew (Cresent Blade Pirates)
=-Ghost Pirate (Ghost Pirate/new RP name)
No contest. Fin. He is Cap'n Ghost Pirate, now and forever.

Zormite
-Lucrecious (Lucrecious) Saw him on Prov or somewhere, he's a major ass.
-Jourdan (Jourdan)Seems to be the only one who WANTS to leave *shudder* Zormite. Whatever, zormite never does too well..
-Borstelmann (Borstelmann)See Above
My Votes-
Dustari:Aftershock/Charles Habsburg.
Samurai: Undecided.
Forest- Konidias
Pirate Crew- Ghost Pirate
Zormite-Undecided.
So there'll be no Karakaze Troupe on 2k2? Then again....forget i mentioned it. *thinks about the massive stat loss by random killings*
*shudder*

KwuazlKenshin
08-10-2002, 08:58 AM
Zurkiba was a good Zormite leader. = ) but i think its anoying when he says he is the est and always will be = /... i watch Leet anime = P elect me = ) lel...... the leaders have to make levels?

konidias
08-10-2002, 09:07 AM
Originally posted by Brad
So konidias is saying he'd be a better leader than me because he can make 2k2 levels. Sorry bucko but Deatchill has made all forest levels already up and I'm pretty sure he'd help me finish them if I became it. There goes your advantage.

Did I say "BRAD" no I did not. I also said that the person either needs to be able to make levels or find someone who can. You sure do get snappy at a comment that wasn't even directed to you.

Brad
08-10-2002, 09:32 AM
Originally posted by konidias


Did I say "BRAD" no I did not. I also said that the person either needs to be able to make levels or find someone who can. You sure do get snappy at a comment that wasn't even directed to you.

Oh god, f off.

Python523
08-10-2002, 09:33 AM
Originally posted by Dark-Dragoon

-konidias (Konidias) He can build forest 2k2 levels,

I'm not saying that koni isn't good or anything, I dont know him very well so he may very well be a good leader but, 2k2 levels are so easy to make =/

Brad
08-10-2002, 09:40 AM
EYAHEA GUGY VASIQUAZZ I MEENE I SUX AT LEEDUR LOLOLOLOLOL

KONISISISDAS IS LEET LEBESL MAEKER SO HEE WINZ HANDSZ DOWN

HERES A SUGGESTION.

GRAB A 9 MILLIMETER, AIM IT TOWARDS YOUR SKULL, AND PULL THE TRIGGER.

Zurkiba
08-10-2002, 10:15 AM
My Votes are as follows O_o

Dustari - Aftershock (Henry/Charles)
Zormite - Me
Samurai - Hiyoshi
Forest - Brad
Pirate Crew - Ghost Pirate

Lyndzey
08-10-2002, 10:46 AM
Originally posted by KwuazlKenshin
account: KwuazlKenshin
RP name: Elazul Lazuli
Kingdom: Samurai


i vote for Hiyoshi and Dashio too = ) except i dont like lyndzy... :mad: she used to be a corrupt police ='( she jailed me for no reason and tok all my money...... also.. ( i kinda need a new last name X_x i am open to suggestions..) and whoever wins elections (ecspeacially for Samurai) we kinda need towatch who we recruit.. r change somthing... because on 2001 Samurai was kinda ... well... ummm.... it was good but there where some big problems...... = / k im done = )

Having the banner "FREE APPLES" and selling apples for 50 gralats is something we jailed for back then. I did not tak everything, I took the 50 you scammed.

I'm running. The reason I haven't been on is because I have been on vacation.

Account:Lyndzey
Name:Rinko
Kingdom:Samurai

_0AfTeRsHoCk0_
08-10-2002, 10:52 AM
Update nominee list:

Dustari
-_0AfTeRsHoCk0_ (Charles Habsburg)
-Asuka (Avarice DarkWynd)
-ZanderX (Kamuii Nightrose)
-WildArms_2k1 (Hatrus Zalos)

Samurai
-Hiyoshi (Hiyoshi Shimoda)
-feivel (Dashio)
-adam (Rogue Shadow/new name)
-KwuazlKenshin (Elazul Lazuli)
-Lord Andrew (Jinnai Hishoku)
-Lyndzey (Rinko)

Forest
-konidias (Konidias)
-Brad (Lihkto Foram)
-Pith (Ichiro)
-jhparadox (Ronith)

Pirate Crew (Cresent Blade Pirates)
-Ghost Pirate (Ghost Pirate/new RP name)

Zormite
-Lucrecious (Lucrecious)
-Jourdan (Jourdan Kushinada)
-Borstelmann (TBA- to be announced)
-Zurkiba (Zurkiba Warhare)

Like I've said before, it's my opinion that nominations have to be in by Saturday night, then we can start making polls for each kingdom. So tell anyone that wants to try for leadership to post here soon, because they only have about 24 hours left! Or, if you know a friend who wants to run, submit his/her info.

KwuazlKenshin
08-10-2002, 11:06 AM
My banner wasnt free apples and that apple was up for 50 the row was 0g 50g 0g 50g and the person bought the 50g apples X_X it wasnt my fault they where stupid and you took my well earned money ='(

MilkyWay0016
08-10-2002, 09:46 PM
Okay, okay. People stop posting a list of all the people and who you like and who you don't like, its sorta annyong and it takes up room. Just for those of you who don't know WildArms (Hes pretty much the only new person) Hes an admin on Val, and was (still is?) leader of Asca Dagnir (The only kingdom that turned out good)
Just so you know everyone XD

Lyndzey
08-11-2002, 02:48 AM
Originally posted by KwuazlKenshin
My banner wasnt free apples and that apple was up for 50 the row was 0g 50g 0g 50g and the person bought the 50g apples X_X it wasnt my fault they where stupid and you took my well earned money ='(

I took 50 gralats, the 50 you scammed. That was not well earned money because you scammed it.

It was illegal back then, you were not allowed to do that. There were tons of arguments about this back then, and it was declared a rule.

ldhfd
08-11-2002, 02:49 AM
Originally posted by _0AfTeRsHoCk0_
Update nominee list:

Dustari
-_0AfTeRsHoCk0_ (Charles Habsburg)
-Asuka (Avarice DarkWynd)
-ZanderX (Kamuii Nightrose)
-WildArms_2k1 (Hatrus Zalos)

Samurai
-Hiyoshi (Hiyoshi Shimoda)
-feivel (Dashio)
-adam (Rogue Shadow/new name)
-KwuazlKenshin (Elazul Lazuli)
-Lord Andrew (Jinnai Hishoku)
-Lyndzey (Rinko)

Forest
-konidias (Konidias)
-Brad (Lihkto Foram)
-Pith (Ichiro)
-jhparadox (Ronith)

Pirate Crew (Cresent Blade Pirates)
-Ghost Pirate (Ghost Pirate/new RP name)

Zormite
-Lucrecious (Lucrecious)
-Jourdan (Jourdan Kushinada)
-Borstelmann (TBA- to be announced)
-Zurkiba (Zurkiba Warhare)

Like I've said before, it's my opinion that nominations have to be in by Saturday night, then we can start making polls for each kingdom. So tell anyone that wants to try for leadership to post here soon, because they only have about 24 hours left! Or, if you know a friend who wants to run, submit his/her info.

Brad's gone

ldhfd
08-11-2002, 03:35 AM
I asked unixmad and he said he would make the polls next week :(

DarkPyro_2001
08-11-2002, 03:44 AM
If he were still playing, I'd think SSmutz would make a good leader for the Forest. ;) After all, he's a rabid bush. ;)

http://carcino.gen.nz/images/image.php/4dbfff41/donotmolest.jpg <-- There's a picture of him, too. :p

Brad
08-11-2002, 05:46 AM
I'm not gone. I got accounts.

Dustey4Ever
08-11-2002, 06:45 AM
Originally posted by _0AfTeRsHoCk0_
Okay, so we can get the polls going as quickly as possible, and so we can get kingdom isles out as soon as possible, I think people should start posting here if they have intentions of running a kingdom.

So include the following:

Account Name
RP name
Kingdom you wish to lead

While I have no autonomy over this, I think we should give about 2-3 days for people to put their names in for the leadership race, then after 2-3 days we should begin making the polls. So tell everyone you know, especially if they want to lead a kingdom.
Rob:
SSrobgeta
Rob Getashu (Zob Zetashu)
Zormite

Zurkiba
08-11-2002, 07:41 AM
Originally posted by Dustey4Ever

Rob:
SSrobgeta
Rob Getashu (Zob Zetashu)
Zormite
Zormites should go along with the starting? Name Formats... where Zormites cant say S so they say it as Z.

-Axel-
08-11-2002, 07:42 AM
Account: -Axel-
RP name: Axel Warhare (Zxel Zarhare for Zormite ;) )
Looking to lead kingdom: ZORMITE

If I ruled Zormite, I wouldn't have Zurkiba's nasty habits of "OHNO WEZ KILL <insert kingdom name here> THEY LOOKED AT ME TEH WRONG WAY LOLLOOLZ"

I overdid it a bit with his behavior, but isn't that what everyone does who is running for something, make their rivals look bad? ;)

ancient_cloud
08-11-2002, 08:39 AM
ancient_cloud
Zelgadis
Forest

Come on fellow sorcerers! Vote for me =D

..*sigh* I finally made an account ^^; yay, it works!

ldhfd
08-11-2002, 08:47 AM
still no one running against ghost pirate...

Ghost Pirate
08-11-2002, 08:49 AM
Originally posted by ldhfd
still no one running against ghost pirate...

why would anybody want to?

Everybody knows I'm the heart and soul of the Pirates =)

_0AfTeRsHoCk0_
08-11-2002, 08:49 AM
The final nominee list:

Dustari
-_0AfTeRsHoCk0_ (Charles Habsburg)
-Asuka (Avarice DarkWynd)
-ZanderX (Kamuii Nightrose)
-WildArms_2k1 (Hatrus Zalos)

Samurai
-Hiyoshi (Hiyoshi Shimoda)
-feivel (Dashio)
-adam (Rogue Shadow/new name)
-KwuazlKenshin (Elazul Lazuli)
-Lord Andrew (Jinnai Hishoku)
-DarkDragoon_Lloyd (Lloyd J. Seishinsei)

Forest
-konidias (Konidias)
-Brad (Lihkto Foram)
-Pith (Ichiro)
-ancient_cloud (Zelgadis)

Pirate Crew (Cresent Blade Pirates)
-Ghost Pirate (Ghost Pirate/new RP name)
-Discharge (Cortez Mendez)

Zormite
-Lucrecious (Lucrecious)
-Jourdan (Jourdan Kushinada)
-Reliko (Hippie)
--Axel- (Axel Warhare)
-Gariking (CeLeRoN)
-SSrobgeta (Rob Getashu)

These are the final nominations for each kingdom. They will all be included in the "official" polls ("official, because I don't know how Unixmad will see them).

Discharge
08-11-2002, 08:50 AM
Account: Discharge
RP Name: Cortez Mendez (Might change last name to something better)
Looking to lead kingdom: Pirates

Ghost Pirate
08-11-2002, 08:51 AM
Originally posted by Discharge
Account: Discharge
RP Name: Cortez Mendez (Might change last name to something better)
Looking to lead kingdom: Pirates


Don't bullshit me fuffy bunny

ldhfd
08-11-2002, 08:51 AM
Originally posted by _0AfTeRsHoCk0_
The final nominee list:

Dustari
-_0AfTeRsHoCk0_ (Charles Habsburg)
-Asuka (Avarice DarkWynd)
-ZanderX (Kamuii Nightrose)
-WildArms_2k1 (Hatrus Zalos)

Samurai
-Hiyoshi (Hiyoshi Shimoda)
-feivel (Dashio)
-adam (Rogue Shadow/new name)
-KwuazlKenshin (Elazul Lazuli)
-Lord Andrew (Jinnai Hishoku)

Forest
-konidias (Konidias)
-Brad (Lihkto Foram)
-Pith (Ichiro)
-ancient_cloud (Zelgadis)

Pirate Crew (Cresent Blade Pirates)
-Ghost Pirate (Ghost Pirate/new RP name)

Zormite
-Lucrecious (Lucrecious)
-Jourdan (Jourdan Kushinada)
-Reliko (Hippie)
--Axel- (Axel Warhare)
-Gariking (CeLeRoN)
-SSrobgeta (Rob Getashu)

These are the final nominations for each kingdom. They will all be included in the "official" polls ("official, because I don't know how Unixmad will see them).
unixmad said he would make the polls next week

Brad
08-11-2002, 08:52 AM
Forest kingdom...vote Brad....this is my only goal on 2k2...