PDA

View Full Version : NPCs in Kingdoms

MilkyWay0016
08-08-2002, 10:41 PM
Okay, I know NPC guards will be in kingdoms. But I have to say this too

2k2 kingdoms will need many GOOD RPING members to function, I mean, builders, bakers, miners, not counting all those who want to be in the military and stuff. I dont' think there will be enough players to fully support all of the kingdoms. So here is what I think.

There should be a lot of NPC people in kingdoms, the more complex the better. I mean, it would really help out with roleplaying. We can have bakers and stuff that are npc people, and that act like real members I.E they are there certian times of the day, and royatly and admins can give them phrases to say, maybe even attached to ranks. Like when a king comes in the baker can say 'Good day, your majesty' and when a peasnt comes in he can be like 'Oh, Hi there! What can I do for you today. (Being a little more friendly assuming that they know each other, etc) I think this would really make rping great on 2k2, we wouldn't have to hold back becuase we don't have enough people, etc. I know it'd be complex but its pretty much the same thing with that weird old man who digs up newbies at the shore.

Please tell me what you think...... I'm aware it has flaws so don't get to mad ;)

Dark-Dragoon
08-08-2002, 11:39 PM
i know what you mean Arwen. there arent ENOUGH rp'ers or people who WANT to rp but dont know how to have 5 kingdoms.

_0AfTeRsHoCk0_
08-08-2002, 11:55 PM
Yeah. We need simple NC's like guards and bakers and such so those ranks don't have to be filled by people, therefore more ranks for people can be devoted to more relevent stuff.