flag added: shovels=2
flag added: watercans=2

sexy, isnt it

DeathChill
08-08-2002, 12:21 PM
uh, on 2001?:S

Torankusu
08-08-2002, 12:22 PM
haha. I saw that also. From jagen, and from the rclog.txt things.

DeathChill
08-08-2002, 12:23 PM
Didn't that used to be a fireable offense? lol But I don't think anyone cares now..

gloop
08-08-2002, 12:24 PM
: P
yes on 2k1, just thought everybody needed a good laugh before he deletes the thread

but hell, i was fired for putting a head in the guilds folder on classic to see if thym could get it up on the server (not knowing that classic only used global gfx, silly me) and they called that abuse of power, lmao

Torankusu
08-08-2002, 12:24 PM
they fired craig for it, i think.
but craig gave himself 15k in apples. ;p

AlkarenHyralt
08-08-2002, 12:25 PM
Please don't hurt me for giving myself a watering can and a shovel that I couldn't go and buy at 4 am in the morning because I was helping someone. :rolleyes:

Atleast post current logs, considering that happened a while ago.

Torankusu
08-08-2002, 12:28 PM
it looks like you gave yourself 10 more appleseeds and the sword npc.

gloop
08-08-2002, 12:29 PM
Originally posted by AlkarenHyralt
Please don't hurt me for giving myself a watering can and a shovel that I couldn't go and buy at 4 am in the morning because I was helping someone. :rolleyes:

must have been semi recent, it was after the sword quest thing, seeing as you gave yourself a sword to "help?" someone

Fidel Castro
08-08-2002, 12:30 PM
Originally posted by AlkarenHyralt

o please dont ban me for using a common explitive at around 7pm tonight, hypocrite

Domini
08-08-2002, 12:30 PM
awww

it's SUCH a big deal, why not go after an admin who kinda deserves some slack (from REPETITIVE D PRESSING) instead of trainer users, *****s and "hackers"

AlkarenHyralt
08-08-2002, 12:31 PM
Originally posted by Torankusu
it looks like you gave yourself 10 more appleseeds and the sword npc.

Nah, I don't have sword. I could get on and prove that. I was playing around with the flags there.

Apples Not quiet. I gave myself apple seeds because all my apple seeds went poofies when I tried to give a few away.

Torankusu
08-08-2002, 12:31 PM
I agree, IceHawk. There's always Kamuii who gave TrueHeat 59,000+ for his bomy.
But that's been settled. This is the most recent act of "corruption."

Domini
08-08-2002, 12:33 PM
I agree, IceHawk. There's always Kamuii who gave TrueHeat 59,000+ for his bomy.
But that's been settled. This is the most recent act of "corruption." that was much more serious?

gloop
08-08-2002, 12:35 PM
Originally posted by Domini
that was much more serious?

eh, hes the server manager, he can do what he wants, alkaren isnt the server manager, and so he should not be editing his flags

ZanderX
08-08-2002, 12:36 PM
Originally posted by gloop

eh, hes the server manager, he can do what he wants, alkaren isnt the server manager, and so he should not be editing his flags

That's precisely correct!

He's the ASSISTANT GM.

Not only is he higher in the staff food chain than me, he can do whatever he damn well pleases.

Torankusu
08-08-2002, 12:37 PM
Originally posted by Domini
that was much more serious? why, no, it wasn't. Everybody has the ability to give themselves and others 59,000 gralats for absolutely no reason other than a bomy. Not that he worked for it, and gave everyone else the chance to buy it for the d-smashed money.

gloop
08-08-2002, 12:39 PM
Originally posted by ZanderX

That's precisely correct!

He's the ASSISTANT GM.

Not only is he higher in the staff food chain than me, he can do whatever he damn well pleases.

well, one of the many things you learn as global staff (even being the most lowly lvl of global staff like i was) is that you HAVE TO FOLLOW SERVER RULES, and seeing as editing his flags is not related to his job, and it is against server rules it should not be done

DeathChill
08-08-2002, 12:42 PM
yea I dunno, not like I really care, but I never have myself stuff when I was acc manager/admin :S

ZanderX
08-08-2002, 12:42 PM

well, one of the many things you learn as global staff (even being the most lowly lvl of global staff like i was) is that you HAVE TO FOLLOW SERVER RULES, and seeing as editing his flags is not related to his job, and it is against server rules it should not be done

One of the many things you have to learn about global staff (since you were fired you apparently didn't grasp things too well? :\) is that the Assistant GM is just below Stefan and unixmad and has free reign to do pretty much whatever he or she wants and can overrule the server owner if necessary, and make new rules.

Ooooops...

Fidel Castro
08-08-2002, 12:43 PM
my log with karen is better

lozer for today: i never thought you'd like tupac
lozer for today: never in a million trillion billion cowboy dancing years
lozer for today: ;-)
EmperorAlkaren: ;D
EmperorAlkaren: yes
EmperorAlkaren: I haert tupac
lozer for today: awww bless

edited so it looks ruder than it actuly is haha

Torankusu
08-08-2002, 12:45 PM
shady visions: i have a complaint
EmperorAlkaren: ?
shady visions: ban everyone on the forums. they have all talked about Graal at one time or another, and this "no mmorpg" rule is... well
EmperorAlkaren: ......
shady visions: "About discussion of MMORPGs.
They are not allowed. Period.

Stop with the discussion of them. No discussion of other MMORPGs are allowed, this rule was set down by Stefan himself. Follow the rule or suffer the consquences.

Consider this your only warning.
"
EmperorAlkaren: ........
shady visions: Graal is a MMORPG. No specifics were stated.
shady visions: Therefore, if you were to enforce it, Graal would apply.
shady visions: i'll wait for a response other than "......."
EmperorAlkaren: .....

Oh come on torankusu.
shady visions: No, this isn't a "last attempt to get Dilrod unbanned"
shady visions: he actually pointed it out to me.
EmperorAlkaren: ever heard of things being implied?
shady visions: "Period."
EmperorAlkaren: Is the intelligence of the forum not at the level where I can not imply things?
shady visions: They won't know the difference.

mine is prettier.

AlkarenHyralt
08-08-2002, 12:49 PM
shady visions: i have a complaint
EmperorAlkaren: ?
shady visions: ban everyone on the forums. they have all talked about Graal at one time or another, and this "no mmorpg" rule is... well
EmperorAlkaren: ......
shady visions: "About discussion of MMORPGs.
They are not allowed. Period.

Stop with the discussion of them. No discussion of other MMORPGs are allowed, this rule was set down by Stefan himself. Follow the rule or suffer the consquences.

Consider this your only warning.
"
EmperorAlkaren: ........
shady visions: Graal is a MMORPG. No specifics were stated.
shady visions: Therefore, if you were to enforce it, Graal would apply.
shady visions: i'll wait for a response other than "......."
EmperorAlkaren: .....

Oh come on torankusu.
shady visions: No, this isn't a "last attempt to get Dilrod unbanned"
shady visions: he actually pointed it out to me.
EmperorAlkaren: ever heard of things being implied?
shady visions: "Period."
EmperorAlkaren: Is the intelligence of the forum not at the level where I can not imply things?
shady visions: They won't know the difference.

mine is prettier.

Would you rather it say you can't talk about other MMORPGs besides Graal?

Sorry, I believe people get implemetions.

Torankusu
08-08-2002, 12:50 PM
yes, I would.

"Period."

gloop
08-08-2002, 12:54 PM
EmperorAlkaren: .......

Explain why you seem to show me no respect. Both as your superior both in game and on the forums.

TIKI v 2: because i really dont like you
you bother me and i feel you handel every situation possible in an unprofesional manner

TIKI v 2: and to be honest, i think nemesis is much more deserving of the asst gm position then you are. thats why i choose to deal only with him. he knows whats going on, and tries to avoid hypocracy (sp?) that you seem to embrace

:( i know there is more to this, but i cant find it

lemmie look more, maby its in some history on graal somewhere

ZanderX
08-08-2002, 12:56 PM
EmperorAlkaren: .......

Explain why you seem to show me no respect. Both as your superior both in game and on the forums.

TIKI v 2: because i really dont like you
you bother me and i feel you handel every situation possible in an unprofesional manner

TIKI v 2: and to be honest, i think nemesis is much more deserving of the asst gm position then you are. thats why i choose to deal only with him. he knows whats going on, and tries to avoid hypocracy (sp?) that you seem to embrace

:( i know there is more to this, but i cant find it

lemmie look more, maby its in some history on graal somewhere

Yeah, Nemesis who HIDES himself from players, stays as far away from normal lines of communication as possible, and LIES TO HIS OWN ASSISTANT.

Greaat. :rolleyes:

Oh my god, tell me I didn't just use that emoticon.

Domini
08-08-2002, 12:56 PM
This thread loses.

AlkarenHyralt
08-08-2002, 01:01 PM
Why is this suddenly closed?

Oh. I see.

Bleh, kamuii can take away 40 gralat from my money to pay for the items if it matters so much.