PDA

View Full Version : My personal problem with 2k2

BlKnight
08-07-2002, 10:18 PM
Basicly the people who play more/spend more online become alot more powerful. The more you spend online, the more exp you have, the more levels, the better stats. The more time you spend online, the more money, the more potions and skills, and amulets, the better stats. Of course the game right now is still pretty knew and this isn't quite a big factor yet. But in a while there will be a big difference between dedicated players and players like myself who don't have forever to spend online.

I myself think that you should gain levels and expierance from quests so at any one time there is a limit which could be caught up with. But I am sure most will not agree with me.

konidias
08-08-2002, 04:48 AM
I don't think many people are going to take your side here. You don't HAVE to level up and stuff, in order to play.

Obviously it would suck if people that play 5 minutes a day could be the same level as people that play 5 hours a day. That's just killing the purpose of playing longer.

DragonX2
08-08-2002, 04:49 AM
If you have the highest level, more people go after you to PK you. I have the most online time but I don't have the highest level or most EXP. I died a couple of times and so my stats got screwed and my EXP fell :\

ldhfd
08-08-2002, 05:13 AM
Originally posted by konidias
I don't think many people are going to take your side here. You don't HAVE to level up and stuff, in order to play.

Obviously it would suck if people that play 5 minutes a day could be the same level as people that play 5 hours a day. That's just killing the purpose of playing longer.
*agrees*and there should be quest to inceases yuor stats

MilkyWay0016
08-08-2002, 05:20 AM
Well, this may be how its going to be, I'm not sure.

I hate the idea of only getting exp from killing and stuff. I mean, if your a warrior or something thats fine. You should get exp from doing what your class does (and not JUST magic exp and stuff) like if a preist prays a lot they should get exp, if a alh. person makes a lot of stuff they should get exp. I think thats fair :D

Hiyoshi
08-08-2002, 06:25 AM
...I really hope you never play another MMORPG. It's all based on who devotes the most time and work. There is no sympathy for those who can't spend as much time online as the others. The more time spent online = more powerful. That's the way it will always be. Sorry.

Er1c
08-08-2002, 07:04 AM
Originally posted by MilkyWay0016
I hate the idea of only getting exp from killing and stuff. I mean, if your a warrior or something thats fine. You should get exp from doing what your class does (and not JUST magic exp and stuff) like if a preist prays a lot they should get exp, if a alh. person makes a lot of stuff they should get exp. I think thats fair :D Err... the easiest way to get exp is by using your skills. An alchemist using the alchemy skill, a sorcerer using literacy/thaumaturgy/sense magic, a barbarian using woodsman, and so on.

Dark-Dragoon
08-08-2002, 07:56 AM
a barbarian using woodsman
ARE YOU TURNING US INTO RANGERS, SIR?
SMASH!

konidias
08-08-2002, 09:48 AM
Originally posted by Er1c
Err... the easiest way to get exp is by using your skills. An alchemist using the alchemy skill, a sorcerer using literacy/thaumaturgy/sense magic, a barbarian using woodsman, and so on.

Yeah exactly. There are lots of ways to gain exp and level up without ever attacking anything.

ALUCARDPSX
08-08-2002, 03:42 PM
My one and only and i mean the only Big arse problem i have is with food! i swear i spend 98% of my time trying to get food the rest is running from pkers or trying to gain a level