PDA

View Full Version : Brigid

unixmad
08-07-2002, 06:33 PM
Brigid Goddess of Peace, Guardian of Life, Mother of Nature

Description: Brigid's disadvantage is well-known: "NO WEAPON". To balance this out, Brigid grants a huge amount of special prayers, fast hp/grace-regen, valuable path-attunes and drain/deplete-immu. The "goddess of peace" is surely not designed for the newbies. But I think it is well possible to build a character from this cult.

Name of the enemy god: Bile

Attacktype(s): NONE
Resistance(s): Drain +100, Depletion +100, Death +100
Vulnerable: Fear -100
Attuned: Protection, Summoning
Repelled: n/a
Denied: Death, Wounding
Special: Health_Regen +2, Grace_Regen +3, NO WEAPONS

Granted Spell(s): Spiderweb (low level), Wall of Thorns (low level), Insect Plague (low level), Remove Damnation (medium level), Daylight (medium level), Sanctuary (medium level), Ironwood Skin (medium level), Nightfall (medium level), Peace (medium level), Raise Dead/Resurrection (medium level), Reincarnation (high level)
Altar Effect(s): Remove Damnation, Remove Curse
Holy Relic(s): Brigid's Shield of Earth (high level, rare), Brigid's Tears (health potion, high level, frequently), Flowers (high level, frequently) Glove of the Sun (medium level, medium)
Avatar: 2x2, 1000 hp, ac -5 wc -1 dam 50 armour 50 Attacktypes: Physical

MilkyWay0016
08-07-2002, 11:15 PM
does 'no weapons' incule axes and pickaxes? becuase thats sorta cheep :( I don't mind no weapons, but I don't want to be like a mage and not be able to craft or anything

MilkyWay0016
08-08-2002, 05:22 AM
haha I'm reading thi again and who cares if you don't get weapons, she has awsome perks! XD Not all RPers are obbsessed with war and stuff, its good your making a god like her. and one thing QUOTE: resientence: Death +100
So, can you not die? resientence to death is pretty cool. Maybe all royalty should be this, they'd be hard to assisanate ^^

ALUCARDPSX
08-09-2002, 07:57 AM
is nightfall and daylight make it night or day?

Admins
08-09-2002, 05:52 PM
They will be able to use tools

Graal518
08-09-2002, 05:56 PM
Does that mean we can pick people's eyes out with axes?

Admins
08-09-2002, 06:33 PM
No, not the pickaxe
You will also be able to do mining with punch/kick but normally priest are not so powerful so that is not their preferred job

magicbud3344
08-10-2002, 01:40 AM
blarg i can picture mages blasting rocks with /invoke fire ball XD

Graal518
08-10-2002, 02:28 AM
Originally posted by Stefan
No, not the pickaxe
You will also be able to do mining with punch/kick but normally priest are not so powerful so that is not their preferred job
Don't you think that might... oh, I dunno... HURT?

Valder
09-08-2002, 11:02 AM
With all the spells this god gives you, there should be a spell-regen of like +1 or +2.

TerrorBite
09-28-2002, 05:26 AM
yeh.. I wouldn't suggest following brigid unless you have an amulet of sustenance +15... but I don't know if brigid does increase the rate you digest, I don't think she does, it just seems that way beacause you pay more attention to it since you don't have a water can... :S or it might be because of the +2 health regen :S

Locke_boy
12-02-2002, 10:40 AM
Originally posted by Stefan
They will be able to use tools

From my experience with Brigid, this is not true. I hope this is fixed.
Nevermind, it was fixed (Merged triple post: DragonX).

Originally posted by MilkyWay0016
haha I'm reading thi again and who cares if you don't get weapons, she has awsome perks! XD Not all RPers are obbsessed with war and stuff, its good your making a god like her. and one thing QUOTE: resientence: Death +100
So, can you not die? resientence to death is pretty cool. Maybe all royalty should be this, they'd be hard to assisanate ^^

Death attacks kill in one hit if successful. While worshipping Brigid, these attacks will NEVER work against you.

Good if you're up against a Bile bloke. :)

In fact, Brigid has 100% resistance to all of the special effects that Bile puts on a weapon. :D

Googi
12-26-2002, 08:06 PM
If we pray to Brigid...how are we supposed to make money?

Locke_boy
12-26-2002, 09:03 PM
Originally posted by Googi
If we pray to Brigid...how are we supposed to make money?

You mean .. in regards to the fact that you can't use cause light wounds?

From my experience, you can only attack undead creatures with her attacks .. using either Holy Word or Holy Orb (or something similar). Her other prayers aren't added..

MasterNuke
12-27-2002, 01:18 AM
be a Wizard without melee weapons

Legondary_MyTH
01-11-2003, 06:05 AM
i like this god but i use magic and a bow....i want to use ths god but i like to use the bow...*crys*

GoZelda
04-23-2003, 11:37 PM
aengus with his elven bow for you >.>

Locke_boy
05-08-2003, 07:53 AM
Originally posted by Valder
With all the spells this god gives you, there should be a spell-regen of like +1 or +2.

She grants prayers, and ..

.. she gives +3 grace regen.

It's the only way there is to get upped grace regen, actually.

Prayers use grace, sooo ..

Tyhm
05-09-2003, 01:17 AM
She oughtta give Charm Monster.

graaliholic
05-09-2003, 06:55 AM
it would be cool if you could use /mark weaponname and be able to get weapons of brigid. Though she hates weapons, and people of brigid can't use them, they would be quite useful for slaying undead... if any STRONG undead creatures ever came out (maybe a skeleton lord :P)

Locke_boy
05-09-2003, 09:31 AM
I only know of one strong undead monster in the works .. but hey, I'm ill-informed, sooo ...

ChaosGodSet
06-15-2003, 09:05 AM
WAIT...... so does Brigid make you need more food? because I am already using 3 tuna sandwiches every hour as it is. Also, is a scythe a tool? as I use one often to farm.

ChaosGodSet
06-23-2003, 09:50 PM
It has come to my attention a LOT of people avoid Brigid because of her disadvantages. BUT, what they don't know is ALL of them can be nullified with the purchase of an item/spell.

1) NO WEAPON: Get a scroll of karate OR Learn Animate Weapon

2) Faster Digestion: Buy an ammy of sustenance

3) Denied Wounding: Get holy word AND holy orb. Go kill the skeletons. though it's slow, it is quite profitable, as they drop saphires/ emeralds/ diamonds!

4) Can't use tools: Stock up on food BEFORE you switch, buy CREATE FOOD, and if possible hire a servant to cook for you!

Following Brigid is quite difficult until level 10. Once your at level 10, you can use Brigid's Avatar which is Quite unstoppable. Last night I took down the avatars of Ogma AND Govannon at the same time WITH the same Avatar.

To me, Brigid is the BEST God. She's got the SUPER powerful avatar, will have AWESOME monsters once SUMMON CULT MONSTERS is activated, and all her disadvantages can be nullified. So take my advice, GO BRIGID!

zell12
06-23-2003, 10:05 PM
Summon cult monsters won't be out for a very, very long time.

graaliholic
06-23-2003, 10:10 PM
Originally posted by ChaosGodSet
4) Can't use tools: Sock up on food BEFORE you switch, buy CREATE FOOD, and if possible hire a servant to cook for you!

Wrong. Brigid can use tools, while I was worshipping her I could farm, mine, bake, and smith.

Satrek2000
06-23-2003, 11:13 PM
Originally posted by ChaosGodSet
will have AWESOME monsters once SUMMON CULT MONSTERS is activated

Which ones?

Tyhm
06-24-2003, 02:39 AM
Should have charm monster. A peaceful diety's all about nonviolent solutions.

ian_daniel14
06-24-2003, 04:27 AM
brigid = no weapons = god of hippies
there should be a tye-die shirt and bandana for brigid followers :D

Heiwaronsha
06-24-2003, 05:13 AM
Originally posted by ian_daniel14
brigid = no weapons = god of hippies
there should be a tye-die shirt and bandana for brigid followers :D

gimme a break ...

zell12
06-24-2003, 05:55 AM
Bridgid is a great diety, just right now, you get basically no grace for leveling up.

graaliholic
08-16-2003, 09:44 AM
I got the stat's on her relics, for those who want them.

Gloves of the Sun +1
Armour Class: 1
Armour: 0
Weight: 0.1 kg
Material:
Magic: Dexterity +2, damage +2
Attacks: physical, fire

Gaea's Shield of Earth
Armour Class: 4
Armour: 15
Weight: 20 kg
Magic: (resist fire +30), (resist electricity+30), (resist cold+30), (resist ghosthit -20)
Story: The shield is highly enchanted by the forces of life and nature. It is a personal gift from Gaea, to protect her beloved children.

deman1171
11-05-2003, 09:05 PM
Where is Brigids altar?

Satrek2000
11-06-2003, 03:27 AM
South-west, walk up a little off the shore from Tanarthia.

MysticHaste
01-06-2004, 03:22 PM
Originally posted by graaliholic

Gloves of the Sun +1
Material:

Gaea's Shield of Earth
Magic: (resist fire +30), (resist electricity+30), (resist cold+30), (resist ghosthit -20)
Story: The shield is highly enchanted by the forces of life and nature. It is a personal gift from Gaea, to protect her beloved children.

What Grace is required for this, and is it possible to recieve these as of yet?

skyler87
01-06-2004, 03:28 PM
Originally posted by MysticHaste

What Grace is required for this, and is it possible to recieve these as of yet?
600/300 grace for the shield, 300/150 grace for the gloves

Loriel
02-27-2004, 04:00 PM
Brigid sounds cool. *joins*

Kaiser2
02-27-2004, 06:17 PM
My Avatar of Aengus beat the daylights out of an avatar of DianCecht and Govannon at the same time, with the same avatar. I'm pretty certain he can't beat the avatar of Brigid, but he can seriously own many things. Fairy power! XD

Satrek2000
02-27-2004, 08:27 PM
Originally posted by Kaiser2
My Avatar of Aengus beat the daylights out of an avatar of DianCecht and Govannon at the same time, with the same avatar. I'm pretty certain he can't beat the avatar of Brigid, but he can seriously own many things. Fairy power! XD

That depends on your wisdom-level, too...

Taharu
04-07-2004, 06:29 PM
Originally posted by graaliholic

Gloves of the Sun +1
Material:

Gaea's Shield of Earth

i thoguht the gloves of sun added wc as well..what happened to that? he he. well. ill repost tomorrow about that cause ill have 150 grace tonight =D

Satrek2000
04-07-2004, 08:52 PM
I believe they do.

Taharu
04-09-2004, 08:08 AM
As a Barbarian of brigid it came to my attention once i got to the medium level that most of her spells aren't working and two of her spells will never be able ot work. Resurrection and Raise dead both come to you on medium level. (resurrection was not supposed to come til high but they switched with peace). neither will ever be enabled because permanent death is not on the server so there is no one to raise from the dead. Because of this I was thinking of solutions to this, problem. Myself and Surekth were thinking of solutions to this problem. We came up with two replacement spells that seem reasonable and do-able on the server. One spell being sunspear, Dian Cecht recieves sunspear at medium level as well, and it only seems natural that brigid worshippers recieve it as well at medium level rather then one of the spells that don't work. Most of brigid is nature related and sunspear seems appropriate especially since you recieve Gloves of the Sun +1 at medium level (which is great hehe). The other spell would be a summoning spell since she is attuned to summoning. Surekth had did this one out in his head... "Summon Natures Guardians" which would summon panthers and sabre tooth tigers.... those monsters are stronger then other monsters in map and (shhhh don't tell anyone. ;))but they even can kill big worms in brutals. They are also weaker then avatars of all kind thus making them... on the level they should be for such a spell granted by the god who is attuned to summoning?. i think this is very appropriate. But i won't get many supporters because of the fact that im one of few brigid worshippers...and the only one of them all that has reached medium level :(

Taharu
04-09-2004, 08:10 AM
oh and the gloves do add wc =D. but they dont add fire damage

--Chris--
06-07-2004, 08:23 AM
Brigid needs to be compramised for her ineffective resistances here. Her main advantage on CF is being able to die without losing EXP or so, on here you don't lose period. Maybe give her resist magic+30?

Muha_builder
06-07-2004, 09:28 AM
Diancecht. :rolleyes:

Limelight Panda
06-10-2004, 12:51 AM
Yeah, I just got brigids medium level spells +gloves today.. but I didn't get peace (*wonders why*) brigid is alright, you almost have no way to level up unless you have summon avatar, and her gloves aren't the best since there have been other alchemy items.. like havoks with wc/ac, and I just saw a HSoD with Con on it.. and then gloves of the bandit, but in the end, she is a good god, could be better like ogma or so.. but I doubt anything would be done, yet.

Monkeyboy_McGee
06-10-2004, 01:04 AM
Yeah, I just got brigids medium level spells +gloves today.. but I didn't get peace (*wonders why*) brigid is alright, you almost have no way to level up unless you have summon avatar, and her gloves aren't the best since there have been other alchemy items.. like havoks with wc/ac, and I just saw a HSoD with Con on it.. and then gloves of the bandit, but in the end, she is a good god, could be better like ogma or so.. but I doubt anything would be done, yet.

Ogma is too powerful.

GoZelda
06-17-2004, 10:18 PM
Ogma is too powerful.
So is Zoe.

xAndrewx
05-08-2005, 02:31 PM
So, what's happaning to the spells what have no use? (Ressurection etc)

Raziel
05-10-2005, 11:19 AM
Man, I hate Brigid... just wanted to point that out.

Snakeandy7
05-10-2005, 12:37 PM
I personally don't know her.

ReBorn_Spirit
05-17-2005, 08:54 AM
Let me just point out a few things about Brigid, that I have been with for about a good year now. First of all, SHE, is not a "god" but a Goddess. About these gloves, yea shure you can get better... for a barbarian, Brigid is more for the white mages then a player killing barbarian ok. You cannot truely start off with jus brigid unless you know what you are doing. If you need a more literal translation for that.. SORRY NEW PEOPLE DONT USE THIS GODDESS. No offense to anyone please...

xAndrewx
05-17-2005, 08:59 AM
What about the spells?
What ones work?

ReBorn_Spirit
05-17-2005, 09:17 AM
I got Peace, it works, on what.. mm well not much but yea.. I guess you could use it to run around in an immense.

Sanctuary is the infamous ANTI-Magic field the Brigid priests use, that works great with a Govannon archer in a party on any map with magic... not so great for brutals.

Gloves, well these are more for the white mage that needs just a little extra backup attack. Don't look to make it a main weapon, they all have a limit you know.

Insect plague and thorn wall... well they are somewhat defective.. but working, the insect plauge explodes.. and thorn wall makes a little line of traps. Not so great to use just yet.

The spell Ironwood Skin will add about twice as much as the armour spell will for AC... Unless you have AC to the point it doesnt affect this anymore. But like the real white mages, it is helpful when your out training a level 1-8 friend with little armour.

Ok.. what else is there you want to know??

**As far as I know there arent many other spells Brigid will give you that you don't use or are just plain disabled, and yea I may have forgotten one, thats because im really tired right now(lol).

xAndrewx
05-18-2005, 12:40 PM
lol, thanks. Brigid needs a 'face lift'.

ReBorn_Spirit
09-02-2007, 07:55 AM
oh and the gloves do add wc =D. but they dont add fire damage

lol, thanks. Brigid needs a 'face lift'.

The Thorns that brigid gives you can actually kill bomy lords with now, thats a low level grace award too. 100 / 50

As for the gloves, they still are unbeatable, and they do infact give you fire damage if you don't have karate. If you do you need to use something like punching or jumping to actually use the fire damage. IE - > "/useskill jumping"
I find I do more damage then most of my friends around the same phisical level as I.

The Avatar is actaully too fast for its own good now, sure its nice, but insane to control.

You do infact resist all of biles wounding spells, infact any gods wounding spells have no effect on brigid. The 90 some physical resistance you get, actually has no effect at all on the entire server, until its fixed don't plan on the physical resistance to help you. It IS possible to start with brigid, if you want to kill skeletons with friends helping you, until you can get your wall of thorns. Then with wall of thorns you can move up to things like trex and eventually lords and on to your avatar.

Tools are actually useable with brigid, even the pickaxe. It doesnt make any difference, as the gloves and punch still kill just about anything that isnt a player. I suppose if I had a better phyisique level I might be able to hit players with my fists.

Keep in mind, Brigid's holy word and holy orb only effect bile players (supposed to) and skeletons. If cult monsters ever appeared they would also be wounded by a Brigid followers holy wounds. Also the bannishment does the same as holy word, however has a chance to either instantly kill the skeleton or completely miss them, would recommend holy word anyways.

The rest is all good bonuses to brigid, unless you want to use weapons of course. Brigid would make excellent party support, however party system is not good beyond level 20, until they fix that.

Revontulet
03-04-2008, 07:46 AM
The Avatar is actaully too fast for its own good now, sure its nice, but insane to control.

Indeed.
I'm a follower of Brigid and I use Avatar to clear maps, well I try to.
The avatar moves so quickly it's very difficult to guide into certain enemies.

Sky
03-28-2008, 12:49 AM
Hrm, fix brigid, plx :(

Felix_Xenophobe
04-08-2009, 10:40 AM
Would be pretty neat if wall of thorns only slowed down your enemies when walking through it. As of now it slows down both yourself and your enemies which makes it VERY situational because of it's long cast time.

Also the avatar should be slowed down a little because it's really hard to actually kill stuff with it.

Draenin
04-08-2009, 08:10 PM
So is Zoe.Vitriol is done with Balor, not Ogma. Zoe followed Balor.
You do infact resist all of biles wounding spells, infact any gods wounding spells have no effect on brigid.Wounding hurts you. Diseases don't.

--Chris--
07-22-2009, 11:08 AM
So I just logged back on GK cause I was feeling Nostalgic and lost my "Gloves of the Sun" on a trade table lol :(

MajinDragon
07-23-2009, 03:23 PM
So I just logged back on GK cause I was feeling Nostalgic and lost my "Gloves of the Sun" on a trade table lol :(

:cry: u wanna borrow gear to get them back?

vidar
03-03-2010, 04:20 AM
Vitriol is done with Balor, not Ogma. Zoe followed Balor.
Wounding hurts you. Diseases don't.

diseases affect brigid followers now as well.

Seeya
04-19-2010, 07:56 PM
diseases affect brigid followers now as well.

Not biles.

Deas_Voice
08-21-2010, 11:50 PM
bump, give brigid melee wep ... or let us use weapons in events, such as spar ect..

cyan3
08-22-2010, 12:14 AM
bump, give brigid melee wep ... or let us use weapons in events, such as spar ect..

The whole point of Brigid is to not use any weapons, plus the gloves would be too over powered if used with weapons.

Seeya
08-22-2010, 12:51 AM
I agree, weapons + brigid is nuts, i just wish we had some way to combat being cursed.. it makes me useless for 10+ minutes.

Deas_Voice
08-22-2010, 01:01 AM
well excuse me for not having those gloves then <>_<>

Seeya
08-22-2010, 01:13 AM

+2dex +2wc +2ac +2dmg :D

cyan3
08-22-2010, 01:44 AM

gloves are ez to get. I'll lend you the gear to get them if you want.

Gothika
08-22-2010, 02:06 AM
Brigid with a weapon would be a total all-round brute. They are already the best mages so making them the best warriors too would be a big mistake.

Fulg0reSama
08-22-2010, 02:24 AM
Brigid with a weapon would be a total all-round brute. They are already the best mages so making them the best warriors too would be a big mistake.

they would become paladins. or Sword Sages

Gothika
08-22-2010, 02:36 AM
they would become paladins. or Sword Sages

Typically those kind of classes are a jack-of-two-trades, master of neither. A brigid worshipper with a weapon would be a complete master of both.

Fulg0reSama
08-22-2010, 02:38 AM
Typically those kind of classes are a jack-of-two-trades, master of neither. A brigid worshipper with a weapon would be a complete master of both.

How balanced is GK may I ask?

Soala
08-22-2010, 02:40 AM
How balanced is GK may I ask?

You can't use the word "balanced" for anything if you play GK.

kia345
08-22-2010, 02:54 AM
Priesty maces what can only be 1/3 as much as a regular weapon. They also can't be blessed, but have random attack types

Do this

Supaman771
08-22-2010, 03:14 AM
Priesty maces what can only be 1/3 as much as a regular weapon. They also can't be blessed, but have random attack types

Do this

2 handed Quarterstaff

Long range, low damage, no magical benefits, slow attack, but an attack nonetheless.

Could be one of each element (with that attack type) requiring those items for crafting (weaponmagic = diamonds, fire = rubies, ice = sapphires, etc)

Deas_Voice
08-22-2010, 03:56 AM
gloves are ez to get. I'll lend you the gear to get them if you want.

yes please.

MajinDragon
08-22-2010, 04:15 AM
If Brigid were allowed a melee weapon it should only be in the form of a single relic, not access to all melee weapons. I like the sound of a 2 handed quarterstaff, would make it so Brigid's shield, or any shield, can't be used in conjunction with the relic weapon. Or dual wield fist weapon.

wish we had some way to combat being cursed.. it makes me useless for 10+ minutes.

Curse just lasts way too long, but it's definitely necessary against a 1hit spell.

Deas_Voice
08-22-2010, 04:17 AM
yeah, a weapon as a relic' for low-leveld imo, since the glove it harder to get.

Seeya
10-25-2010, 11:27 PM
If Brigid were allowed a melee weapon it should only be in the form of a single relic, not access to all melee weapons. I like the sound of a 2 handed quarterstaff, would make it so Brigid's shield, or any shield, can't be used in conjunction with the relic weapon. Or dual wield fist weapon.

Curse just lasts way too long, but it's definitely necessary against a 1hit spell.

Brass knuckles for Brigid. (lol'd)

Deas_Voice
12-05-2010, 02:32 PM
why can't Brigid wear quest items?
someone droped a mag-glass and left it there, when i picked it up, i tried to wear it, but nooo that was banned from wearing.

cyan3
12-05-2010, 04:45 PM
why can't Brigid wear quest items?
someone droped a mag-glass and left it there, when i picked it up, i tried to wear it, but nooo that was banned from wearing.

I guess the biggest reason would be that the magnifying glass can be prepared.

Seeya
12-05-2010, 10:52 PM
mag blessed ogma w/ 20 iwds makes brigid op

BigBear3
12-06-2010, 05:16 AM
Mag blessed Govannon IMO. Another mag with Ogma just to poison.

Seeya
12-06-2010, 06:53 AM
yea. good point. a bile mag would be cool too, for doing brutals etc.

Deas_Voice
12-06-2010, 12:55 PM
quest items should still be wearable for everyone...
if preping is a problem, then make it so you cant wear those with one?

BigBear3
12-06-2010, 05:47 PM
No. They are weapons and you can't use weapons. Shut up.

Cubical
12-06-2010, 05:58 PM
surprised nobody has done ogma mage, they are better than brigid x100

BigBear3
12-06-2010, 06:06 PM
Essence has!

Seeya
12-06-2010, 09:48 PM
surprised nobody has done ogma mage, they are better than brigid x100

crossbow +21 govannon w/ holy pos.

still, i'd rather be able to crypt in 5 minutes (got a darkflame like that), and KO anyone who's Bile rather than just get owned by everyone.

Cubical
12-06-2010, 10:08 PM
it op in pvp

Seeya
05-13-2011, 01:50 AM
It'd be cool to see Brigid bless with the ability to Slay Undead. It'd be nice to see players killing Zombies with stuff other than a axe of slay undead.

MajinDragon
05-13-2011, 01:59 AM
No. Can't wield weapons, end of story.

Felix_Xenophobe
05-13-2011, 02:13 AM
No. Can't wield weapons, end of story.

This

Cubical
05-13-2011, 03:47 PM
could make it so you can do /mark and bless

Seeya
05-13-2011, 10:54 PM
yea, for sure. I'm not asking for something super amazing it'd just be cool to see new blessings. I'm sure killing Vampiric Priests and stuff would be easier for warriors with a fancy Brigid+11 blessing.

BigBear3
05-13-2011, 11:08 PM
Brigid would have the same blessing levels as Govannon and Ogma?

Seeya
05-14-2011, 08:07 AM
i'd accept Bile's blessing levels. If I could bless I'd be happy.

ViperZakuto
05-14-2011, 10:11 AM
this is actually a good idea. Would like to see that blessing on a weapon. only if you made it to mark the weapon to bless it... because you def can't wield it

SouFooOoO
06-11-2011, 12:08 PM
Brigid has a new follower ;)

Seeya
06-11-2011, 12:25 PM
Glad to hear it :D

Draenin
12-12-2013, 04:31 AM
Brigid's Shield had its stats 'improved' but now the stats are as follows:

Old: (AC +4) (Resist Fire +30) (Resist Cold +30) (Resist Elec +30) (Resist Ghosthit -20)

New: (AC +4) (Resist Fire +30) (Resist Cold +30) (Resist Elec -30) (Resist Ghosthit +20)

Yay, more relics messed up. Never should have dropped my old copy. !pissed!

super_matt89
12-25-2013, 04:47 AM
Using a +4 Brigid Hellfire bow and I must say it is fantastic in the XMAS Dungeons!

Spiker
03-27-2014, 01:57 AM
Using a +4 Brigid Hellfire bow and I must say it is fantastic in the XMAS Dungeons!

What is your physical level?