PDA

View Full Version : new name tag idea...

everandom
05-25-2001, 04:15 PM
Name tags are currently only change colour when u change ur Ap stats, probabaly we should be able to make our name tag colour to change... :)
eg. setnickcolour darkpurple black
this would mean the colour of the name tag would be primary darkpurple and shaded black...

or we could put it to script:

setplayerprop #N1,colour (for main colour)
setplayerprop #N2,colour (for shading colour)

for AP rating reposition we could make it just like to show ur spar rating...
i mean when u press 'R' the Ap, spar rating and probably kill/death would come up...

this would probably useful for several servers such as the Newworld (under development) which could show the class of the player by the name tag colour instead of clothing....
so does it will have server which have kingdoms such as Vali... to recognize a person more easily and won't let lies on it....
The advantage for the other server would be that players could set the colour of their name tag to be suited with their clothing colour... :)

LordMax
05-25-2001, 07:45 PM
the ap system is to show whos good and whos bad and i like it anyway with your idea everyone would have gold names but it wouldnt mean aything anymore
ap is to keep pking down!

Psyker
05-26-2001, 10:25 AM
I like that idea. Spawning another one...

Taking out the ap colour thing, add the name colours. Then, do you remember when you see someone enter a room, and you see how many hearts they have? Maybe next to it, it could say "xxx/xxx" and replace the xs with numbers.

And to check, maybe you could press a different letter, maybe "T" to check people's hearts/ap.

everandom
05-28-2001, 09:21 AM
it doesn't remove the ap system only changes it to a keyboard command like psyker idea 'T' for showing hearts and the ap... as probably u know that some people wanna be saint but doesn't like to have gold colour and some people wants their name tag to be unique one.... :)