PDA

View Full Version : This guy looks like lamer


ldhfd
08-07-2002, 11:48 AM
:megaeek:

http://images.cafepress.com/prodtn_nocache/2107477_F_TN.jpg

stefan76
08-07-2002, 11:52 AM
Originally posted by ldhfd
:megaeek:

http://images.cafepress.com/prodtn_nocache/2107477_F_TN.jpg

Wow he does :)

*feels special*

Vyse_the_Blue_Rogue
08-07-2002, 11:54 AM
That guy looks like Elvis:megaeek:

stefan76
08-07-2002, 11:57 AM
Originally posted by ldhfd
:megaeek:

http://images.cafepress.com/prodtn_nocache/2107477_F_TN.jpg

ACtually that is me...
Well my head atleast...
It has the white head band and the black hair...and those signature weird ears :O

Those are also the colors of my body...Before we switch to these new bodies...

Hiyoshi
08-07-2002, 12:09 PM
Originally posted by stefan76


ACtually that is me...
Well my head atleast...
It has the white head band and the black hair...and those signature weird ears :O

Those are also the colors of my body...Before we switch to these new bodies...
Aren't you just a happy pengiun?

stefan76
08-07-2002, 12:10 PM
Originally posted by Hiyoshi

Aren't you just a happy pengiun?

If I was a happy anything it would be a happy Lamer.
Or Fish...before I used this head I used 1157.gif the red fish head ;)

OH GOD NEW SIG
haha ;D

Spectre1337
08-07-2002, 12:24 PM
Wow, that is pretty... UGLY.
Holy hell, what is Mouse pad maker's problem?
:( :( :( :(

Amagius
08-07-2002, 12:32 PM
Originally posted by stefan76


If I was a happy anything it would be a happy Lamer.
Or Fish...before I used this head I used 1157.gif the red fish head ;)

OH GOD NEW SIG
haha ;D

Wow! That does look like you!

nikoma5000
08-07-2002, 03:19 PM
Wow, it's a Lamer..... (I'm a lamer, too :)