PDA

View Full Version : Installing Graal

Bolla
08-07-2002, 10:31 AM
I wanted to install the latest version of Graal on my other computer that doesnt have the Internet. I only wanted to use it to make levels. I took the setup.exe file, and it wouldnt install. Could that be because I dont have the internet on that computer?

I also tried copying all of the Graal Files on a CD and copying them to the other computer. It didn't work because the DLL files would not burn onto the CD.

Please help me!

( If no one can help me, Ill try putting Graal 1.39 modified version on the other computer )

Torankusu
08-07-2002, 10:38 AM
you need the internet to install graal. You HAVE to download the files from the website.

cloudstrifevii
08-07-2002, 10:42 AM
Originally posted by Torankusu
you need the internet to install graal. You HAVE to download the files from the website.
Your obvious question has been answered please delete this thread MOD damn where is captain obvious when we need him?

Vyse_the_Blue_Rogue
08-07-2002, 10:44 AM
Originally posted by cloudstrifevii

Your obvious question has been answered please delete this thread MOD damn where is captain obvious when we need him?

I want that picture in my sig :)

Torankusu
08-07-2002, 10:45 AM
Originally posted by cloudstrifevii

Your obvious question has been answered please delete this thread MOD damn where is captain obvious when we need him? I didn't have a question.